Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- When heaters climb 5,000 meters high
- Win Ford's Forever 4x4 in the Bronco Dream Giveaway® Featuring a Customized 1972 Ford Bronco!
- HLN announces to bring its 40-year expertise in diesel vehicle heating to Australian caravan users
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Corvettes at Carlisle Returns Starting August 22 – Continuing the Annual Tradition in Carlisle
- VERC Enterprises continues expansion with acquisition of Salem, NH Gulf station
- Father's Day Weekend Features Legendary Historic Race Cars and Father/Son Team
- Twin Cities Honda Dealers Partner with iHeartRadio for 25th Annual Stone Arch Bridge Festival
- Utah High School Students Receive Scholarship Awards from Jiffy Lube
- Car Windshield Choices - OEM & Aftermarket Windshields
Announced for Winter AutoFest are GM Certified Technician and Corvette genius Paul Koerner and world-renowned Corvette restorer Kevin Mackay. Each will host seminars on Friday and Saturday, plus be part of the special Corvette dinner planned for February 22 and February 23 on grounds at SUN 'n FUN.
Koerner has been a GM service technician since 1997 and has been specializing in Corvette care and service since 1999. He's obtained the classification of GM World Class Certified Service Technician and in a nutshell, is fully tested and trained by GM to repair any system in any GM vehicle (sans Saab and medium-duty trucks). This background will offer guests a trio of free seminars and priceless education along the way. Seminars from Koerner include:
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Friday and Saturday - 10 a.m.
Corvette Collections and what is a Collectible in Today's Corvette Market: This seminar will cover VIN breakdowns of Corvette models in the newer generations and how to inspect vehicles prior to auction. If you're tastes are 1997 to modern day Corvettes, this one is for you!
Friday and Saturday - 1 p.m.
GM V8 Engines Through the Years: This seminar covers engines from the very beginning (1953/C1) to the latest and greatest power plants available today. Paul will cover engines, power train management and other facets including development and how things have been shaped. This two-hour seminar offers plenty of time to learn, ask questions and get the answers you're looking for.
Friday and Saturday - 3 p.m.
Corvette Diagnostic Session: Corvette VIP participants have the opportunity to have their diagnostic review done by Paul one on one. While the seminar will be open to all attendees, only VIP's will have the opportunity to sign up for this diagnostic session. Seminar participation space is limited.
Mackay has a long history with Corvettes and Carlisle Events. The lead restorer on the famed #3 Cunningham Corvette, Mackay has owned and operated Corvette Repair Inc. of Valley Stream, New York since 1985. Over the past 34 years he has built and re-built some of the most historically significant Corvettes in the world. For his efforts, Mackay was inducted into the Bloomington Gold Great Hall in 2012 and has earned countless awards and recognitions along the way. Mackay's seminar times are 2 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday at the Cessna Building and will allow guests to spend time with Kevin as he shares some of his greatest stories. He'll even have copies of his book, The Corvette Hunter available for sale and to autograph. Hear tales of perseverance, grit and cunning behind his restorations direct from the source.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Even more seminars will be announced, so learn more the event as well as sign up via the web at www.CarlisleEvents.com or by calling 717-243-7855.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community