Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 237
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 227
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 219
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 157
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 116
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rolls-Royce Leisure launches new rent-a-desk scheme
- What is sustainable construction?
- Surgical Sutures Market Insights, Share, Growth Drivers and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Construction Company Advises Caution with DIY Projects
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
Systems Furniture's product selection goes beyond the traditional desk and task chair office furniture. We prove that every day with a host of creative solutions that work in and out of the office environment; including hospitality furniture, lounge chairs, signage and wallcovering. A prime example is our recent work at the new Menominee Nation Arena in Oshkosh, which is home to the Wisconsin Herd, an affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks.
While most of the action is focused on the court of the 3,600 seat arena, many of the unique amenities that fans are enjoying are the result of the collaboration between naming rights sponsors, the building architect, contractors and Systems Furniture account manager, Kerry Gille and senior interior designer, Stacy Eastman.
- Chairs that make a statement - Naming sponsors, the Menominee Nation and Verve Credit Union, wanted to brand their club spaces in a unique way. Café chairs and bar stools were specially manufactured with their logos to highlight each sponsor.
- Wallcovering that tells a story - The history of the Menominee Nation is depicted on a one-of-kind wallcovering which was created using photos from the Tribe's archives. Stacy Eastman worked with a local company to scan the photos and the wallcovering manufacturer to fit the wallcovering to the requirements of the room.
- Seating for comfort and flexibility - Premium seating in the Verve Credit Union space required comfortable lounge chairs and the ability to easily move them when the space is used for rental events. Arcadia's Huddle chair comes with casters for mobility. The SitOnIt Rio chair added general seating and because the chairs are stackable, storing them is simple.
- And yes, office furniture, too - The arena needed several offices and a conference area and Systems Furniture's selection of Knoll Dividends and Great Openings office furniture (http://www.greatopenings.com) scored both in fitting the space and requirements of the team and arena staff.
Systems Furniture's interior designers and account managers are a great team asset for project managers in Oshkosh, Green Bay, Appleton, the lakeshore and northern Wisconsin. Our expertise includes education furniture (https://www.sysfurniture.com/index.php/2017/12/...), government facilities and health care clinics. Ready to think outside the box? Our website is a good place to start. Fresh ideas are just a phone call away at 920-336-1510 (tel:9203361510).
More on eTradeWire News
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Tom Parrish Recognized for 20 Years of Leadership and Service to Telgian
- Snell & Wilmer Partner John Delikanakis Named a Trustee of the Columbia County Historical Society
- Cowboy Dips & Chips expands to Airport Lanes in Sanford
View original article on office furniture (https://www.sysfurniture.com/index.php/2018/01/...) here.
- NYC folk-rock singer-songwriter releases single exploring COVID-19 conspiracies
- DeGarmo Integrates HR Avatar Assessments Into its Dynamic Platform
- Gempler's Launches Private Label Brand: Sugar River
- Dallas Duo Take Over the Outdoors by Turning Passion into Profit
- Augmented Reality and the Hospitality Industry
- ASAP Systems and its Inventory System comes to the rescue of Public Schools
- Zero Hours Justice Celebrates Commitment to Real Living Wage
- SiriusXM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley Interviews America's Small Business Expert
- Local Experts for Every Season Are the Heart of the BUY LBI Region Year Round Campaign
- Leading boutique law firm, Forefront, launches redesigned online presence and industry first subscription model
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- The FD Centre Improves Time Management and Reduces Costs Deploying Portal for SAP Business One
- Q3 2020 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Diaz Trade Law Welcomes New Attorney Sharath Patil
- Locally Produced Moonstone Connections Podcast Shines Light on Local & National A&E Community
- TVS Boxing Network.Com Celebrates 10 Years As a Streaming Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- SWFL teachers hone skills at early childhood education conference
- Community banking veteran Peter Smith joins American Momentum as Lubbock Market President
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Oregon Micro Fund Launches Second Fund to Help Oregon-based Wineries & Craft Beverage Entrepreneurs