Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 122
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- MECA Solutions' corrugating adhesive rolls help optimize glue use
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- TABPI announces 2019 Tabbie Awards winners
- Susan Wingate, Author of STORM SEASON receives coveted Book Excellence Award
- Kentucky Author Tiffany Reisz Nominated for National Award
- Paperback Release Of Ya Novel Explores Mystery And Intrigue
- Custom roll engraving brings brand imagery to life
- Humorist Andrew Shaffer Announces Summer 2019 "Hope Rides Again" Tour in Support of New Obama Biden Mystery Novel
- New Bird Box Novel by Josh Malerman Coming from Dark Regions Press!
- Debut Author Explores The Connection Between Worlds
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- QIRT Hosts Educational Conference in Advance of Home Health Industry Payment Model Changes
- Big Trees Inc. Helps Transplant Large Palm Trees
- Auburndale Tax Strategist Earns Certified Tax Planner™ Designation
- Giant Eagle Partnered With Grabango to Create Checkout-Free Shopping
- Municipal Video Provider Saves Taxpayer Dollars With New Middleware
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Accounting coach announces results of newly-launched accounting coaching program
- Real-Time Machine Condition Monitoring of Rotating Parts
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Local Marketing Company Celebrates 10 Years of Impacting the Community
- Newhaven Court at Clearview Friends & Family Picnic set
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
- Dshcook Announces His New Album State of Grace
- Charles H Stewart Backdrops Selling Inventory
- Call for Applications: 2019 Elsevier NPAW Awards
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute