Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 529
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 482
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 470
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 415
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 404
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 373
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 317
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 315
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 313
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 282
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Belief Worth Sharing - New Anthology Features Joy Kogawa, Jim Wong-Chu and over 20 Asian Writers
- Vacuum rolls provide nip point safety (by eliminating nip)
- Award-Winning Milwaukee Crime Series Continues to Thrill
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me"
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- Inkslinger 99 Day Guided Writing Experience 2020 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Finalist
- Author Winslow Bud Johnson Announces New Book: Pandemic Weight Gain
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Actress of Film and Stage, Ruta Lee, Releases her Memoirs!
- Brighton releases "Planet-Alt-Sete-Nine: Book Two: Princes Haylee" from author B.J. Neblet
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host 27 Informative, Healthy, Environmental Events in May
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE - October 29
- Human Resilience Organization Helping Youth Plant Their Dreams
- Prominent Orange County, N.Y. estates to cross the block at EstateOfMind's 2-session auction, May 15
- Remote Work From Home Without Upfront Fees
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Moriah Consulting and Speights Group LLC Sign 5-Year Consulting Agreement
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
- QuillBot's new grammar checker uses cutting-edge AI to perfect your writing
- Local Delaware Valley Radio Station Introduces Nostalgic Weekend Programing
- South Shore Chamber awarded state pilot grant to support regional recovery efforts
- Disney Star Devan Leos Is Using Social Media to Support Charities
- Perfect Living Spaces Decor: Give Your Home A Brand New Look
- Two white girls, tender love is in the air
- Outdoor Apparatus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Backyard Decor
- Martine Dowden Speaking at Columbus JS
- Jeff Dietz Honored With Respected Invitation
- DCOTA Names Jennifer L. Moran as Vice President, Leasing
- SKB Releases 5 New R Series Sizes, STAC Cases Optimized for Palletized Shipping
- Jaguar Security and Investigations: One Company, Total Protection
- Who Should Own the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Rick Maraj Honored With Distinguished Invitation
- Is your bedding causing your allergies?
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps To Bolster Student Wellbeing