Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 421
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Directory of Self-Published Authors - TheWritersMall.Com - Launches
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- Engraved roll excellence generates quality output for converters
- Creative Media Alliance Book Released
- Global Graphics Acquires Prepress Workflow & RIP Developer Xitron, LLC
- New Highway Mystery set in the Rocky Mountain Trench
- Immediate Release - Brian Psalms New Single 'All The Time'
- Canadian Organization takes on Global Domain Name Disputes
- See Publishers Weekly review for Mark Paul Smith's new release Honey and Leonard
- New Judson Press book shows that eschatology concerns 'here and now'
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- OTCWagon Initiated Coverage on Copper North Mining Corp. (V:COL)
- 12th Season of Film Lab Presents Premieres December 6th Nationwide
- Marianne Williamson Announces her Anti-Poverty Plan
- Heat Shock Protein Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dog Collars And More: Premium Supplies To Teach Your Dog All Of The Tricks!
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Stock Custom Homes Nears Completion on Pine Ridge Estates Residence
- Lee County Tax Collector office raises money for Golisano
- John Saenger's "Viral Dreams" is a Heart-racing Science-Fiction Adventure
- New Book, Wings Not Strings, Empowers Parents To Let Go With Confidence
- SBBO Represents LegacyTexas Financial Group in $2.1 Billion Merger
- New Goodwill Opens with Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- City Barbeque served 16,416 free meals to veterans and active military on Veterans Day
- The Lifestyle Agency's® CEO Jeremy Stennett to be Honored at Caribbean Life News 2019 Impact Award
- Concierge Auctions Announces Sale of Nearly $118M Global Properties—All Closing at Live Auction in New York City
- After 83 years, Kramer again owned by a Woman
- Chicago Photographer Receives International Recognition
- Museum Environmental Monitoring Protects Exhibits
- Congregation Ruach Israel to Celebrate 40th Birthday
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- Chipkin is proud to announce a launch of a much anticipated Vaisala Weather Transmitter QuickServer
- Apples & Oranges Public Relations Announces Exciting Partnership With J. Alexander Martin
- Northeast Ohio's Top-Selling RE/MAX Team Switches to eXp Realty
- CEOs Look to Peer Groups for Solutions in Today's Challenging Business Environment
- EverString Adds 70 Million Verified Contacts To B2B Database & Delivers Record-Breaking Quarter
- Puerto Vallarta is a Haven for Wellness