Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
- Clarissa R. Cottrill Unleashes Her Latest Novella "Cafe Vengeance"
- Grow Your Audience with Our Email Exchange Program
- Scientology Publishing House Recognized as a "Good Corporate Citizen"
- Welcome Fall with these great offers from our partners!
- File Conversion and Document Conversion REST API that Software/Application Developers can access easily and inexpensively to convert file formats
- The Islander Wins NYC Big Book Award
- 5 Six Sigma Email Marketing Campaign Management Strategies
- EFA Ruth Mullen Memorial Scholarships Awarded
- Pandamoon Publishing Announces Release Date for 8 DAYS by Jule Selbo
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ribbon Cutting Makes It Official; Planet RV & Marketplace Is An Event Destination
- Rotary Club of Jasper Announces ADA Compliant Website
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Metro Tv:
Thanks for sharing this amazing it post.
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
- 2023 Hit Conference To Discuss The Future Of Healthcare In Utah And Beyond
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
- PUSH Physical Theatre's "Generic Male" Takes Center Stage at New Spire Arts
- NSG Alerts End of Support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- New Book Discloses Stunning Encounter with UFO that Shot Beams of Fire in South Texas
- AstroGrav 5.0 Released for Windows and Mac
- Ann Arbor-Based Marketing Team Researches Best Times to Post on Social Media
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
- Brett Furman Group at RE/MAX Classic Realtors Reveals Community Pie Day Giveaway
- Benefits Of Working With A Experienced Property Management Co
- New Evening and Weekend Mental Health Clinic Offers Affordable Care with Sliding Scale Fees
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans