Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 544
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 450
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 251
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 223
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 203
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 170
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 137
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 135
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 133
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Histria Books Announces the Release of Revelations of Byzantium
- Histria Books Announces the Release of The Formation of the Albanian National Consciousness
- Alicia Sedgwick Announces the Release of Communicating Through Change
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Why Ethical Living Is Vital For Your Wellbeing
- Ernest Gonder's Urban Gospel Single 'For His Glory' Racking Up YouTube Watch Time
- New Book, Love Me to Life by Veronica Sites Addresses Suicide Recovery in Church
- Creative James Media Releases the Second Book in Marie McGrath's Honey Cover Series
- Jan-Carol Publishing Achieves 2020 Goals and Surges Ahead into 2021
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- American Equus and Energous Announce Trials Completed for the World's First Wirelessly Charged Equine Health Tracking Sensor
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
- Glenn Neasham with Neasham Insurance Agency "The Safe Money Guy" opens agency in Orlando Florida
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- AstroGrav 4.3 Released for Windows and Mac
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
- Updated ezPaycheck Payroll Check Writer Has Extended Support For 2020 W2 and W3 Form Processing
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality