Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 196
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 152
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 139
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 104
Similar on eTradeWire
- Printers rely on MECA for print sleeves that enhance performance
- Thought Police Launches RPG Sale for Developer in Time of Need
- NY Times Bestseller Vincent Zandri to Co-Host with Susan Wingate on Dialogue: Between the Lines
- A Frank And Bold New Book On Purposeful Living "That's Not His Fault: A Down To Earth Approach For Purposeful Living"
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Succulent Varieties Available for Sale
- UK A Levels versus International A Levels
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center welcomes our Community Engagement Manager, Lisa Consiglio
- Tips for Choosing the Right Gold Rope Chain and Pendant
- Jodi Huntoon promoted to marketing director for Stevens Construction
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
- SR for Black Voices, a retrospective of documentaries, streams online August 21-22
- eWorkOrders Named In Capterra's Top 20 Asset Tracking List
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Jason Poitras in Bloomington, IL
- Digisonics Partners with Pie Medical Imaging for Comprehensive Image Analysis and Reporting Solutions
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Introduces Two New Home Designs
- Siembra Heritage Weaves Tradition & Fashion Together in Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Pieces
- Epic Fantasy - Chaos: Worlds Beyond by Author C.W. Holcomb
- The datarockets company shared their 8 remote work rules
- Aubuchon Homes Wins Prestigious Grand Aurora Award
- SMi's Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Conference - A Virtual Conference with Remote Access
- The NOW Massage Sets Its Sights On Nashville
- Tenon Tours Named Among Inc. Magazine's 2020 5000 Most Successful Companies In America
- Elite Jets Charters hires six new pilots as demand for private air travel surges
- Check Out These Surprising and Fun Tree Facts
- Creative Public Media, Chamblin's Virtual 'Meet the Author' with Therese Tappouni is Sept. 8
- Association for Talent Development hosting webinar to help develop strong and influential leaders
- 16 year old singer/songwriter/actress KatieB releases her new music video
- UkeySoft Updates Spotify Music Converter to Convert Spotify to MP3, OGG, AIFF
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book