Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
- The Reviews are in on Susan Wingate's latest novel THE DEATH OF VULTURES
- One of the most popular ADHD drugs may cause hallucinations and other psychotic symptoms
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for Kirtland Air Force Base
- Sell Second Hand Printing Machines Online at Machine Dalal.com
- Sea Otters: Playful Friends or Harmful Predators?
- DemandLab's Rhoan Morgan Launches Revenue Rebels Radio Podcast
- How to Build a Time Machine - a Kickstarter Project
- Plays, Volume I. by Lynn Veach Sadler
- Of Golems, Short Stories, and a Mini-Memoir
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Best Exercise For Weight Loss Ocinator Fitness
- Release of latest product range
- Artist Wala Why Releases New Single and is Now Available on iTunes
- Ormond Outpost to Host Summer Car & Truck Show
- Business Procreations Offers Affordable SEO Services In London Area
- Global Halal cosmetics market continues to prosper
- Global Contract Catering Market Research Report 2023 | Arizton
- Avoiding Payroll Errors & Effectively Handling Paying Methods, Terminated Employees, Business Expense
- How to Sign In using Backup Codes with Google
- Cynthia Rothrock Action Movie Icon to Play Vendetta Vette in 2019 Feature Film
- Awesome Resorts In Bangalore With Comprehensive Facilities In Bangalore
- EPE technology, now more upgraded and reliable
- 100% Practical Event Management Course In Mumbai From NAME Receive An Overwhelming Response
- La experiencia de Aratravel en trasplante de cabello
- Gerty Original Soundtrack Released on Bandcamp With a Limited-time 30% Discount
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018