Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 217
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Histria Books Announces the Release of the The Downfall of China or CCP 3.0? by Niklas Hageback
- The Ultimate Election Night Survival Kit
- The Author Encounter is Hosting Indie Author Day Event
- Hodge Publishing Releases Tempered Steel
- Histria Books Announces the Release of The Life and Times of Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Angela Johnson-Neely's 'Good Morning Lord' Single Charts For 8th Week
- A Fresh, Bold Analysis of Black Female Leadership Serving as a Playbook for Successful and Sustained Corporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Carbon fiber sleeves deliver premium performance
- DHS Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves Initiative to Aid Nonprofits in Unprecedented Times
- New Short Story Series Illustrates the Power of Kindness
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Palmetto Animal League hosts virtual adoption event in partnership with Peacock Subaru
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- St. Jane Frances Preschool Now Open
- Woman-Owned Startup, Bay Park Data Solutions, Enters Esri Partner Network as Silver Business Partner
- St. Joseph School - Fullerton Open Preschool Registration
- P.J. Scheiner recognized by select trial lawyer association
- FADU Technology Announces Gen4 SSD Platform at Flash Memory Summit 2020
- Nick Gunn Named IIA of IL Young Agent of the Year
- George Daly Elected IIA of IL President
- Redemption on Yosemite's Mist Trail: The New Literary Masterpiece RANGE OF LIGHT by Scott Neuffer
- AgeGuide Elects Amy Georgakopoulos to its Board of Directors
- Imagine 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours, Welcome to QLSM
- AgeGuide Elects Gregory Barry to its Board of Directors
- Information Security Forum's Annual World Congress Live Broadcast