Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 558
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 486
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 483
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 386
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 368
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 357
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 319
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 318
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 307
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 236
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mark Coronna Hosts 'The Practical CMO' Radio Show on the Funnel Radio Channel
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Diana the Voice of Change by Stewart Pearce
- What's New @ HeartOfEarthSciFi.com
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Jan-Carol Publishing Celebrates 17 Years!
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP keeps tax professionals updated through new blog
- First National Mother Daughter Conference Coming To Toronto
- McCarthy Building Companies begins construction on Robert Rice Elementary School for CUSD
- Beth Stultz-Hairston named new president of Pet Sitters International
- Baby K'tan, LLC Partners with Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Matcha Design Awarded GOLD in Agency of the Year 2019 by Ad World Masters
- JRK Property Holdings Acquires Portfolio of Marriott Hotels in Austin, TX for $65 Million
- Five Things You Need to Know Before Selling Your Estate Jewelry
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers Founder Urges Protecting Retirement Assets
- Decorate With Accents: Find Desirable Home Accents Today!
- Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport Salutes Military Troops and Affiliates This February
- 3rd St. Louis Sci/Fi & Fantasy Short Film Festival Now Accepting Submissions
- Brooklyn Based The Rad Trads Added to Tivoli Discovery Series at Weinberg Center in April
- Only Indiana Announces Memberships aimed at assisting Indiana businesses increase revenue
- Dennis L. Peterson's "Combat!" Provides a Unique Perspective on Personal Spiritual Warfare
- BYD Rolls Out First of 10 Zero-Emission Buses for Toronto Transit Commission
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back Magda Vargas Enterprises as a Gold Member
- MICROJIG's MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps win GOOD DESIGN® Award
- Packsture Proudly Unveils The Satori™ Jacket
- Explore "Midcentury in the Desert" at Royse Contemporary
- Female Mixed Martial Arts / Horror Film Pitting Models in Cage Death Fights for a Prize Due April 20
- TRUWEAR Launches New Line of Patterned Phenom Professional Dress Shirts
- Singer-Songwriter Liz Kennedy Releases Single "Hello Romance" ahead of Valentines Day festivities
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel