Popular on eTradeWire News
- Trader chatter around MY Size, Inc. (MYSZ) is swirling of a potential acquisition by Amazon (AMZN) 2479
- Delta Technology Holding rumored into entering group of blockchain framework 191
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Blockchain Technology and PLM Usage 121
- "Rose Gold" Is A Brilliant Composition By The Talented Singers Young Eb X Super Saab X M710 117
- NewLeaf Symbiotics Receives Second US Patent 106
- SARI today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the 90% interests in NMS Group
- TruAmerica Teams with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust in $126 MM Apartment Portfolio Buy
- Classification of Valve Connection and Diameter
- Mealplanner and MediSapiens receive EU grant for joint project to prevent the onset of diabetes
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Compelling Conversations – Vietnam: Supplementary Bilingual Conversation Questions
- Your Laugh Line announces the 2018 Humorous Book Awards
- Vloyen and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Quieting The Monkey Mind, The New Book From Music Pioneers Dudley And Dean Evenson Helps Individuals Calm Minds And Bodies With Meditation And Music
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for A Short History of Richmond
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for The Poe Shrine: Building the World's Finest Edgar Allen Poe
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for Arkansas Beer: An Intoxicating History
- A man for me, real love for who, me? The author we have been waiting for!
- Online Copy Guru, LLC Announces New Ghostwriting Services
- Bookstore Clerk Falls For Demon Fighting Hunter
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- A New Type of Women Clothing Store
- Ticket2Audition Offers Various Casting Opportunities
- Brain Freeze - 2018 Dessert Wars Miami Champion
- Ascension Psychology, Inc. Opens in Banker's Hill San Diego
- Raw Science Film Festival Salutes Innovators and Features 3D-Printed Award Trophies fr
- Expert Help To Find The Cheapest Auto Insurance For Suspended License
- Worlds First Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Radio Show
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- FierceWomen Online TV Show Announced
- World of Ether Nears Half Million Dollar Mark in First 48 Hours; Said to Rival Top Ethereum-Based Games
- Walk Around Turtle Island January issue now on line!
- New Book Festival opens in Oklahoma
- Phalanx Media Group Announces Relocation of Its Corporate Office
- New Logistics Survey Shows Carriers, Brokers and Shippers Rapidly Adopting Technology to Survive
- Los pastores Alberto y Mariam Delgado inician el 2018 con su gira "Rompiendo Ligaduras del Alma"
- Valley Oaks Steak Company Improves productivity WithThe SIMBA Meat Traceability Solution
- The Bowery Electric Presents Pop Star Extravaganza Thursday February 15th, 2018 7-9:30 PM
- Connotations Answers: Should You Hire a Writing Service?
- Hilarious New Comedy "Hey Mr. Postman!" Premiers At Solon Cinemas
- Beacon Publishing Group Releases "Hard Corps" Written By Author Paul Mannering In Audiobook Format
- Progressive Democrats Blame GOP For Costly Shutdown
- Japanese Style Crowdfunding Campaign for Japanese Syle
- Vendetta Vette to be Filmed in Albuquerque New Mexico
- 10 Yoga Poses to Attain Peace of Mind
- 5 Best Reasons to attend a Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
- MySIPonline's Experts Enlist the Benefits of Investing in Axis Mutual Fund
- Global FRP Grating Market to See Steady Demand Growth through 2022
- Krishna Consultants' Multi-Country Education Fair at Nagpur