Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pandamoon Publishing Announces Release of TO KILL A UNICORN by DC Palter
- Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
- Quanta Joins Vagobond Magazine as Fashion Editor Vagobond Magazine is pleas
- New Book On Scam Artists Could Save Consumers Billions of Dollars
- Graphic Connections Group's Jeff Charlton Named to Titan 100
- Husband and wife writing team delight young readers with a rollicking sequencing story
- Author Azaliya Schulz, releases her new book on Healthy Eating Habits
- Katlyn Duncan's Nonfiction Release "The Successful Hybrid Author" Offers Tips for Writers
- Food Gardening Network Tops 300,000 Email Subscriber Names!
- Rolls for EV manufacturing address multiple process points
Since August 18, 2017, Publiseer has been distributing songs and books of independent Nigerian artistes and authors to over 400 online stores, including Amazon, Apple store and Google Play, across 100 countries, at no charge to its artistes and authors.
The digital publisher is planning to extend its publishing services to more African countries, and also help developers and artistes publish their apps and musical videos respectively across multiple platforms, at no charge as well.
"We have received numerous book submissions from writers that aren't Nigerians, and I must say, their books are amazing as well. This makes us rethink our focus, and thus we are working very hard on expanding our services, first to more West African countries, and then to other African countries," says Chidi Nwaogu, Co-founder and CEO of Publiseer. "Our plans to expand comes with good news too. Publiseer is almost profitable," Chidi continues.
More on eTradeWire News
- Car Rental Services In Albania just got a boost
- Melodic Pop/Rock Spectra Yesterdays Fate Gifts Fans With A New Tune
- Linda Bradley MD joins Wingwomen as Board Member
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- BayView Entertainment and Paris Films Enter First Look Agreement
As of writing, Publiseer has distributed 54 books and 162 songs of 47 authors and 71 artists.
Publiseer is a digital publishing platform for Nigerian authors and artistes. The word 'publiseer' is a pun on the word 'publisher'. Publiseer also means 'publish' in Afrikaans, a language of Southern Africa.
Based in the heart of Lagos, Publiseer claims to be passionate about what they do. Their mission is to promote the creativity of Nigerians to the rest of the world.
The platform has been reviewed by The Nation Newspaper, Vanguard Newspaper, The Lead Newspaper, Startup Beat, Techmoran, Pulse.ng, Techpoint.ng, Technology Times, Tech Gist Africa, IT News Africa, Innovation Village, Tech Next, Bulawayo 24 News, Tech Burn, IT Pulse, Founders Africa, and Disrupt Africa, just to mention a few.
Publish your books and distribute your songs, at no charge, with Publiseer: http://www.publiseer.com
Publiseer Digital Publishing
- Metro Tv:
Thanks for sharing this amazing it post.
- Custom Engraved Firefighter Coins Make A Great Retirement Gift
- Tyler Clark Joins Global Learning Charter Public School as a Grade 5 ELA Teacher
- KITROBOT Intelligent System Corp. Introduces an AI-Powered Disinfecting Robot For Automated Cleaning
- Top Four Cold Chain Growth Drivers in 2023
- One Year Anniversary Serving In Montgomery County
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- The Advantages To Paying Off a Loan Early
- US Navy Custom Engraved Coins Bow to Stern
- The Greendot Films: Emerging as a Leader in Film Production Despite Pandemic Challenges
- Adam Kwiat Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- vRealm Partners with MindPrint Learning to Bring Personalized Learning to Students
- People First Content Cracks the Code on AI Writing Software
- CWC360 Merges with Quality Cleaning Services, Grows Liverpool, UK Presence
- Noted Cancer Researcher V.K. Gadi to Keynote 2023 South Carolina Life Sciences Conferenc
- New Day Foundation Announces $150k Grant from Priority Health and the Total Health Care Foundation
- Phoenix On Bain Announces Flash Sale for Micro Weddings
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- New from Down & Out Books: 27 DAYS by Patrick H. Moore
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development