Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1726
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1323
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1217
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1124
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 979
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 955
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 895
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 707
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 517
Similar on eTradeWire
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- MedTrainer Named Best Compliance Management Solution Provider by MedTech Breakthrough Awards
- MedAware Systems Releases Cross-Platform Post Market Product Monitoring Service
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- EligibilityAdvocates – New Patient Eligibility Service Powered by HealthWare Systems
- New Non-Invasive Keloid Treatment using Rhenium-188 now available in South Africa
- Cummings Graduate Institute Designated as a Military Spouse Friendly® School
- Advanced UHD 4K Touch Screen Monitors built for the harshest healthcare conditions
- Medical Media Technology in Australia
Dr. Villaflor earned her medical degree from Far Eastern University in the Philippines. She served her residency in internal medicine at Harlem Hospital Center in New York.
Dr. Villaflor has 15 years of experience as a physician in the Philippines and as a hospitalist in the United States. She is board-certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
She will see patients at the Fort Myers family medicine and internal medicine office of Physicians' Primary Care at 7381 College Parkway, phone 239-482-1010. Her outpatient practice will include annual physical exams, comprehensive care and treatment, and same day appointments.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida, a physician-owned and operated medical practice, is celebrating its 25th anniversary of caring for Southwest Florida families. The practice was formed in 1996 by many local physicians and has grown to become the largest independent physician-owned primary care practice in Southwest Florida.
Medical specialties include family practice, internal medicine and pediatrics. Offices are conveniently located throughout Lee County. For more information, visit www.ppcswfl.com.
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
- Jazz/Pop Singer/Songwriter MARTIN SEXTON to Headline at Old School Square Pavilion - May 27
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Free Zoom Lecture on Historic Preservation, May 20
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to explore unique ways companies help the community at May 27 luncheon
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Learn About Arbitration - ILA Canada on May 19th and 20th
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Women Arrested and Charged with Assault on NOLA Artist Teddo November
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- Doctor Publishes Educational Story to Teach Kids About Coping with Chronic Illness
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion