Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 170
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Storage Made Easy and PoINT Storage Manager announce new partnership
- Nashville Artist Nurses Dying Mother While Recording New Album at the Public Library
- SMi Launches its 9th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference
- Best Tactical Knife Set You Need Now (My Crisis Gear, Tanto Knife)
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Future Soldier Technology Conference 2022 Returns to London Next March
- The Director of AFWERX from the US Air Force announced to speak at UAV Technology USA 2022
- T&D Launches Its Most Advanced and Capable Vaccine Storage and Transportation Data Loggers - TR75A
- Nuevozen unveils breast cancer screening solution for healthcare providers that enables customized screening for patients
The Pocket EXT tube revolutionizes the way in which providers can transport intubated patients. Currently, providers ventilating an intubated patient using a bag valve mask (BVM), must position themselves directly above the patient. Using the Pocket EXT tube, providers can position themselves at a slight distance and perform the ventilation. This flexibility translates into easier transport for a wide variety of emergency rescue situations. For example, if a patient is being moved on a stretcher or down a very narrow staircase, or even in between hospital wards.
More on eTradeWire News
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
Another significant advantage of the Pocket EXT tube is that it secures the airway. Once an airway such as an endotracheal tube (ETT) has been inserted, the Pocket EXT tube protects it from unwanted extubation. Unwanted extubation unfortunately occurs if the practitioner's hands accidentally move as a result of being pushed or thrown off balance etc. The Pocket EXT tube secures the set ETT, and its flexible tube ensures that even if the provider unexpectedly moves, the ventilation of the patient is unaffected.
The Pocket EXT tube also improves the safety and comfort of the ventilating practitioners. In an ambulance setting for example, rather than crouching over the patient and performing the ventilation while being susceptible to the movements of the vehicle, practitioners can secure themselves in the ambulance chair and more comfortably perform the ventilation. In addition, if there are several providers treating a patient, the ventilation provider can position himself/herself at a slight distance and free up valuable space for the other providers to treat the patient.
To overcome issues of dead space, the Pocket EXT tube is equipped with a T connection that guarantees that air blown into the tube penetrates the patient's lungs and cannot re-enter the tube.
More on eTradeWire News
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
- New Book Series of Mini-Memoirs, Scars to Stars, Inaugurated
The Pocket EXT tube can be used with any BVM. It has standard international connections and is compatible with all patient valve ports such as viral filters, ET tubes and PEEP valves. As with all of Micro BVM's products, the Pocket EXT tube is highly compact and collapsible, a key factor which allows paramedics to save valuable space in their emergency kit.
Dovie Maisel, co-founder of Micro BVM commented: "I am so excited to introduce the Pocket EXT tube to the market. The product was created from our years of field experience and I am certain that it will quickly transform to a gold standard in the industry. The product is made from the highest quality materials for flawless operation, is easy to use, and most importantly gives providers an invaluable accessory that helps them save lives. That's what we are all about in the end".
For more information visit www.microbvm.com
About Micro BVM
Micro BVM is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of advanced emergency field medical equipment. Its cutting-edge products include the Pocket BMV, the Pocket BMV with O2 Tubing, the Pocket BMV Airway, the Pocket BMV Tactical and the Pocket EXT. Micro BVMs' products have been adopted by the US military, NATO forces, international SWAT teams, as well as civilian emergency medical response teams around the world.
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan
- VCDF receives $375,000 grant from Truist to expand its lending capital