Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dr. George Sepiashvili Was Just Interviewed By Randy Alvarez On The Wellness Hour TV Show!
- QinFlow & First Responders Stand Behind Ukraine!
- TekTone® Donates to Macon County Public Health in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Evara Health Foundation receives a substantial gift of $7.5M from MacKenzie Scott
- National Widowers Organization Announces Appointment of Eric Washington to the Board of Directors
- 2024 is around the corner for Independent Pharmacies
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Toronto's Leading Security Company
- Retirement Guide to Reducing Medical Costs
- L2uMA Advocates Essential Role of Marketing in Medical Practices for Success and Growth
The Pocket EXT tube revolutionizes the way in which providers can transport intubated patients. Currently, providers ventilating an intubated patient using a bag valve mask (BVM), must position themselves directly above the patient. Using the Pocket EXT tube, providers can position themselves at a slight distance and perform the ventilation. This flexibility translates into easier transport for a wide variety of emergency rescue situations. For example, if a patient is being moved on a stretcher or down a very narrow staircase, or even in between hospital wards.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
Another significant advantage of the Pocket EXT tube is that it secures the airway. Once an airway such as an endotracheal tube (ETT) has been inserted, the Pocket EXT tube protects it from unwanted extubation. Unwanted extubation unfortunately occurs if the practitioner's hands accidentally move as a result of being pushed or thrown off balance etc. The Pocket EXT tube secures the set ETT, and its flexible tube ensures that even if the provider unexpectedly moves, the ventilation of the patient is unaffected.
The Pocket EXT tube also improves the safety and comfort of the ventilating practitioners. In an ambulance setting for example, rather than crouching over the patient and performing the ventilation while being susceptible to the movements of the vehicle, practitioners can secure themselves in the ambulance chair and more comfortably perform the ventilation. In addition, if there are several providers treating a patient, the ventilation provider can position himself/herself at a slight distance and free up valuable space for the other providers to treat the patient.
To overcome issues of dead space, the Pocket EXT tube is equipped with a T connection that guarantees that air blown into the tube penetrates the patient's lungs and cannot re-enter the tube.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
The Pocket EXT tube can be used with any BVM. It has standard international connections and is compatible with all patient valve ports such as viral filters, ET tubes and PEEP valves. As with all of Micro BVM's products, the Pocket EXT tube is highly compact and collapsible, a key factor which allows paramedics to save valuable space in their emergency kit.
Dovie Maisel, co-founder of Micro BVM commented: "I am so excited to introduce the Pocket EXT tube to the market. The product was created from our years of field experience and I am certain that it will quickly transform to a gold standard in the industry. The product is made from the highest quality materials for flawless operation, is easy to use, and most importantly gives providers an invaluable accessory that helps them save lives. That's what we are all about in the end".
For more information visit www.microbvm.com
About Micro BVM
Micro BVM is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of advanced emergency field medical equipment. Its cutting-edge products include the Pocket BMV, the Pocket BMV with O2 Tubing, the Pocket BMV Airway, the Pocket BMV Tactical and the Pocket EXT. Micro BVMs' products have been adopted by the US military, NATO forces, international SWAT teams, as well as civilian emergency medical response teams around the world.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?