Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- The ABC's of Insurance Holiday TV special hosted by Les Robinson
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- New Show Alert: First Look At New Reality Series Fashionaires Of Atlanta
- Jasson Finney To Appear On The CBS Hit Drama "FBI" Tuesday December 11, 2018 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)
- Pendulum Studios LA & PTVN Accepting TV, Film, Movie Projects at Raleigh Studios Celebration
- Local Veterinarian/Author Warns About Impulse Christmas Dog Purchases!
- TVS Sports Network Launched as 24/7 Streaming Post Cable Network on Giniko USA.Com
- Emmy Nominated Director, Fred Gerber, Joins The Popchuck Chronicles
- Yes, Virginia, This Valentine's Day Promotion could generate Millions for Media Companies
- TVS Television Network Adds NASCAR, SCORE, and IHRA Motor Racing to TVS Classic Sports Network.Com
This isn't the first time that tenacious Kianzad, who is currently locked away in Las Vegas for six weeks of training and fighting, has come close to UFC.
She originally tried out for The Ultimate Fighter in 2013 when she was just 21 years old. Although doing well, she wasn't picked at the time but went on to become Cage Warriors Bantamweight Champion.
Just two years later she was again on the radar of UFC, but ended up being signed by Invicta Fighting Championships in 2015.
Now three years on, she is set to star in the 'Heavy Hitters' edition of The Ultimate Fighter 28 and she will be wearing UK brand Combat Dollies when she does.
So how did the sponsorship with Combat Dollies come about?
Well, Kianzad's last fight was against Kerry Hughes, who is also sponsored by Combat Dollies. In addition, Kianzad's manager and Combat Dollies CEO Gemma Ruegg were in discussions about potential fighters when the idea of sponsorship came up.
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
As Kianzad has said before, despite being regularly sent stuff from sponsors, it is hard to find good quality fitness clothing.
Gemma Ruegg, CEO of Combat Dollies, understood Pannie's problem saying: "As a fighter myself I know what clothing works and what clothing doesn't work when your training or competing. I've been there, I have tried to find good quality female clothing that I could train and fight in and I couldn't. It's one of the reasons I started Combat Dollies."
And what does Gemma think of Pannie's entrance into The Ultimate Fighter?
"Pannie is one of the best fighters in the world at the moment and she is only getting better and better. Not only that but she has been through tough times and got through them and it is that determination that I think will take her to the top of UFC."
You can see for yourself how Pannie Kianzad does in The Ultimate Fighter 28.
Pannie Kianzad is sponsored by Combat Dollies: The UK's #1 female fitness apparel brand: http://www.combatdollies.co.uk
CEO, Combat Dollies
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- Mccarthy Building Companies Expands National Renewable Energy Group
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Picture Perfect Drones: Let's Have Some Fun
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- Erik Owen, CPA, serves as panelist at 2018 Wisconsin Owners Forum
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Psychotherapist Raising Funds for First Subscription Box Designed to Prevent Screen Addiction
- Concrete Polishing Solutions Offers End-of-Year Promotions
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- The Ins and Outs of Fastening Door Frames To Concrete
- df|Music Group Signature Series Announces The Release of 2 New Audio Content Products
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- An Expanded Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo plus an Outdoor Summit
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network
- Sol Roots with special guests Ron Holloway, Mary eL, Matt Kelley in Northern Virginia