Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Marshall Barnes Interviewed Tonight On Talktainment Radio's "This Is Libby" On "See You Yesterday"
- Kool & the Gang Perform On American Idol Finale
- DOGTV Crowns Dog Mom of the Year!
- British Talent Making Multiple Deals in Tinseltown
- For Memorial Day: Controversies about Video Tombstones and Video Memorials online
This isn't the first time that tenacious Kianzad, who is currently locked away in Las Vegas for six weeks of training and fighting, has come close to UFC.
She originally tried out for The Ultimate Fighter in 2013 when she was just 21 years old. Although doing well, she wasn't picked at the time but went on to become Cage Warriors Bantamweight Champion.
Just two years later she was again on the radar of UFC, but ended up being signed by Invicta Fighting Championships in 2015.
Now three years on, she is set to star in the 'Heavy Hitters' edition of The Ultimate Fighter 28 and she will be wearing UK brand Combat Dollies when she does.
So how did the sponsorship with Combat Dollies come about?
Well, Kianzad's last fight was against Kerry Hughes, who is also sponsored by Combat Dollies. In addition, Kianzad's manager and Combat Dollies CEO Gemma Ruegg were in discussions about potential fighters when the idea of sponsorship came up.
More on eTradeWire News
- OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net Earn the BBB's "A+" Rating
- Global Expansion of CFIUS will be discussed at C5's European Forum on Foreign Investment Security Reviews and CFIUS
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more
- Ohio Medicaid Recipients in Danger of Losing Vital Services
- Consumer51 Recognized for Website Redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company
As Kianzad has said before, despite being regularly sent stuff from sponsors, it is hard to find good quality fitness clothing.
Gemma Ruegg, CEO of Combat Dollies, understood Pannie's problem saying: "As a fighter myself I know what clothing works and what clothing doesn't work when your training or competing. I've been there, I have tried to find good quality female clothing that I could train and fight in and I couldn't. It's one of the reasons I started Combat Dollies."
And what does Gemma think of Pannie's entrance into The Ultimate Fighter?
"Pannie is one of the best fighters in the world at the moment and she is only getting better and better. Not only that but she has been through tough times and got through them and it is that determination that I think will take her to the top of UFC."
You can see for yourself how Pannie Kianzad does in The Ultimate Fighter 28.
Pannie Kianzad is sponsored by Combat Dollies: The UK's #1 female fitness apparel brand: http://www.combatdollies.co.uk
CEO, Combat Dollies
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus