Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 176
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 173
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 169
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 165
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 160
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 152
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage 140
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 116
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Alexandra Steadman as Project Manager
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Enquizit Incorporated Ranks No. 2339 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- Voxie Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2020 Presenting Company
- CompuData Recognized as Top Women owned Business in Philadelphia for 2020
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
As the COVID-19 situation impacted numerous markets including education and learning, NorthBay quickly devised an offering that sought to allow customers to continue with critical initiatives but in a new way. The NorthBay JAM Sessions™ are virtually delivered engagements in which NorthBay specialists work directly with the customer's team members to help build and gain experience with the various AWS products and approaches needed to address a customer's defined use case.
More on eTradeWire News
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
"Earning this 2020 AWS Public Sector Partner Award is a huge achievement for our company and validates our deep engagement and success with AWS for the past eight years," said Jim Keller, President, USA Service for NorthBay. "I'm proud of what we have been able to quickly achieve on behalf of our education clients and the trust they have put in us to help their organizations, and we thank AWS for this recognition. During these unprecedented times it is critical that we continue to innovate on behalf of our customers and provide timely, impactful and responsive solutions that provide value and impact. The NorthBay team is honored to receive this award."
NorthBay is known for creating long-term partnerships with customers across the globe by helping them more clearly define what's possible with the AWS Cloud and enabling them to be successful. An AWS Premier Consulting Partner since 2012, NorthBay has a successful track record in helping customers innovate, architect, build, migrate and transform their foundational technology in support of their business goals on AWS. NorthBay's customer base spans both regulated and non-regulated industries: healthcare, life sciences, technology, retail, manufacturing, consumer products, higher education and EdTech companies among others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line
NorthBay is a growing, 100% cloud-focused AWS Premier Consulting Partner, supporting our customers to accelerate the reinvention of their applications and data for a cloud native world. We provide expertise in advanced analytics, application development, modernization, database and application migrations and DevOps professional services. NorthBay partners with its customers, becoming an extension of their teams to transform and manage data and application solutions that deliver innovation faster.
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Used 2017 BMW 3 Series for Sale