Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 552
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 187
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 186
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 176
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 174
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 160
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 149
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 120
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 114
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Creating beauty through the art of flowers
- New USA-based Company Provides COVID-19 Solution to Christmas Challenges
- Lick You Silly Pet Products selected at Walmart Open Call
- 143VINYL Adds Eight New Colors Of StarCraft SoftFlex HTV
- SmartMallClub Holding Inc. suggests necessary changes in the retail sector
- Custom Engraved Challenge Coins
- Tim Hellbsuch Explains How New FBA Sellers Can Win Sales
- Art Exhibition - Hard Edge for a New Generation: Introducing Andrew Mandolene
- Cannabi Seattle Launches CBD Online Retail Store with Free Same Day Delivery in the Seattle Area
- PODS® Phoenix and 98.7FM Arizona's Sports Station Announces Great Garage Giveaway
Davie, FL – September 29, 2020 – Continuing their international growth trend, Baby K'tan LLC has announced four new distribution partnerships. The additions bring the family-owned U.S. based company to a total of 19 international distributors covering over 100 countries.
Latin America -With over 20 years of experience offering quality apparel, footwear, and accessories throughout Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Central America, and the Dominican Republic, Rembach has entered the baby and children's sector. An ever-expanding middle class has paved the way for Latin America to become a fast-growing market in the last decade, making Baby K'tan an exciting and timely addition.
Contact Rembach: email@example.com
Australia - Mini and Me, suppliers of quality infant products with over 30 years of experience in the nursery industry, is proud to add Baby K'tan to their distribution line in Australia. Mini and Me endeavors to promote and grow the popular Baby K'tan brand with both new and existing customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Trouble times Covid 19 Pandemic & Toronto Airport Limo
- 022 | Portugal's Pioneer : Jose Abreu
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Adelphi Orchestra To Celebrate National Arts And Humanities Month with "A Celebration of Rebirth & R
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jason Goldberg
Contact Mini and Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeast Asia - Global Outsource Solutions is a regional maternity & baby distributor in South East Asia under the Kim Hin Group. Some of the brands they distribute are Aden & Anais, Dockatot, Cybex, Ju-Ju-be, and more. The Group also runs the Mothercare franchisee businesses in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, and is excited to add the Baby K'tan brand to their lineup.
Contact Global Outsource: email@example.com
Belarus - The founders of Baby K'tan Belarus specialize in the importation of industrial goods of world brands. After the birth of their daughter, they faced the decision of finding a safe and functional baby carrier, leading them to discover the Baby K'tan Baby Carrier. Despite being impossible to purchase in Belarus, its convenience and functionality inspired them to establish a distributorship, knowing it would be in great demand by Belarus families.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 31st Fall Fine Art & Antiques auction has fine art, Asian arts, furniture
- Aloha Joe Free Virtual Concert And Fundraiser For Clean Energy
- Global Chamber Member Aspen Capital Fund Sponsors Esteemed Awards Event
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Glutamine Synthetase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Contact BK Belarus: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Baby K'tan
Baby K'tan, LLC (http://www.babyktan.com/info.html) is a Florida based juvenile products company founded by two families raising children with special needs. Their initial product, the patented ready-to-wear Baby K'tan carrier, won numerous awards for best newborn carrier. Baby K'tan continues to increase their product line with smart, simple and stylish products that assist in baby-parent bonding and make life easier.
The Baby K'tan team proudly devotes a percentage of its proceeds from the sale of all Baby K'tan products to the American Heart Association and the National Down Syndrome Society. Find out more at www.babyktan.com, call 866-YES-KTAN or e-mail email@example.com.
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
- City of Huntington celebrates 150th anniversary with commemorative Blenko pieces
- Incepta Solutions named one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
- Appraisal Organizations Join Forces to Support Training, Ethics to Combat Bias
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Waveband Communications Introduces Next-Gen MOTOTRBO PTT Products
- Author Motaz H. Matar Hosts Reading of The Pigeon Whisperer
- Academic Search Engine Fights The Discord Caused By Cyber Abuse
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID and Related Workers' Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- Announcing PSIsafe 12 with Advanced Indexing & Search Functionality
- Deep Reality: Why Source Science May Be the Key to Understanding Human Potential
- SELA Collaborative Denounces Shortened Census Timeline and Expresses Appreciation for Regional Partnerships and Innovative Recruitment Strategies
- Agile 2 Officially Launches Today!
- National Van Lines Expands New York Scope
- Subaru Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Include No-Fee Payment Options
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Invisalign in Exton is an Affordable Alternative to Traditional Braces
- Story of Legendary LeMoyne-Owen College Coach Featured at the Indie Memphis Film Festival
- African American Heritage Sites of Chesapeake Bay to be Documented with Laser Scanning