Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 178
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 107
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- QView Medical in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Joins the Initiative of AmIDense.com
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chicago Area Residents!
- 2022 Medicare Drug Plan Premiums Reported For Top 10 Metro Markets
- Stahlin Enclosures Solved Abita Brewery's Critical Corrosion Problem
- ProximoCX Hires Mike Nemer as COO and Scott Roof as Head of Global Sales and Marketing
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
- Online Tool Will Help Consumers Compare Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
- Creating Global Citizens: Gulliver Books Announces Kickstarter Launch For Personalized Children's Books, Fully Funded The First Day
- Toolfetch Partners with Pewag to Launch Bike Theft Awareness Campaign
An internationally recognized certification, GOTS requires that textile manufacturers adhere to very specific environmental criteria and social criteria. To carry the GOTS label of "organic," a textile must contain at least 95% certified organic fibers (Woolroom fibers are 100% organic). Additionally, no harmful chemicals can be used in production, and worker safety and worker rights issues are a top priority. Having one common standard means textile manufacturers can export their fabrics with one universally accepted organic certification.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
Woolroom Managing Director Chris Tattersall said, "Our team is thrilled to have received this prestigious certification. GOTS' distinguished and stringent criteria is known throughout the world, and achieving this status is yet another achievement in Woolroom's continued pursuit of clean, organic, and sustainable bedding."
In achieving GOTS certification, Woolroom completed a number of extremely stringent examinations and inspections, including assessment of its processing and storage system, inspection of the chemical inputs (dyes and auxiliaries), inspection of the wastewater system, checks on social criteria, interviews with management, confidential interviews with workers, and many more.
Woolroom ethically sources its traceable wool from farms across the UK and produces the highest quality bedding and mattress products using years of industry experience and knowledge. At Woolroom, the small details don't go unnoticed. With a fast delivery service, a string of 5-star reviews and the expert knowledge needed for a healthy, happy sleep, Woolroom delivers an improved sleep environment to their customers. With more people flocking to online stores to purchase bedding, consumers can try individual items with the 30 Night Sleep Trial, bedding sets with the 60 Night Sleep Trial and The Wooly Mattress and Topper with the 100 Night Sleep Trial when purchased with a Deluxe Wool Mattress Protector.
More on eTradeWire News
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
GOTS was founded by four well-reputed organisations: Organic Trade Association (https://ota.com/) (OTA, USA), Internationaler Verband der Naturtextilwirtschaft (https://naturtextil.de/) (IVN, Germany), The Soil Association (https://www.soilassociation.org/) (UK) and Japan Organic Cotton Association (http://joca.gr.jp/) (JOCA, Japan). Together, they hold extensive experience in promoting 'organic' and all had developed individual processing standards for organic textiles. GOTS came about from the desire to harmonize these standards so that they were internationally recognized.
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer