Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 203
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 120
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Senseeker Introduces Oxygen® Cryogenic Evaluation Kit
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Metrology/Inspection Semiconductor Equipment Driven by Sub-5nm Says The Information Network
"We are very excited to partner with Inaya as our sales and support in India. Vtool's Cogita had proven in several territories already, to be a major player in efficient simulation debug and verification process", said Hagai Arbel, Vtool CEO. "India, with its vast verification engineering community, is a target market for us and we anticipate fast adoption for our ground-breaking debug technology. We chose Inaya based on its great proven track record, professionalism and contacts in semiconductor domain in India."
"Inaya Technologies is happy to partner With Vtool and bring to India the latest in semiconductor verification technology, Said Mr. Venugopala HV, Director-Marketing, The Solution that Vtool provides is very unique and will help our customers improve their verification process.
Their flagship product Cogita with its AI based solution helps semiconductor companies for more effective bug detection leading to a significant reduction in time-to-market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
We are excited about this opportunity and hope we will be able to help Indian companies reduce their time spent on verification and increase their efficiencies."
Established in 2014, Vtool's team of professionals work out of Tel Aviv, Belgrade, and Paris. Spun out of Veriest Venture, Israel's leading verification consulting firm, Vtool targets the semiconductors domain with revolutionary solutions that usher in a new era in chip design, and by extension, the entire technological world.
As a Verification company, Vtool created Cogita, A first-of-its-kind, abstract debug technology that leverages big data analysis to detect semiconductor design bugs five times faster than conventional methods. thevtool.com
Inaya technologies is collaborating with world leading companies to bring to the Indian customers the best in class solutions. The solutions Inaya provides are extremely innovative and help companies reduce their engineering effort. The tools address a wide variety of domains from Automotive to environmental engineering. These solutions are trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world. Inayatech.com
For more info: email@example.com
Vtool, Hagai Arbel, Yula brown
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Two Women From Different Countries Create a Skincare Brand That Illuminates Melanin Skin
- Meet the indian campaigning fighting for the end of the caste system
- V10 Plus USA Announces Exclusive U.S. Rights to Global Skincare Giant The United States is 23rd Country in the World to Offer V10 Plus line
- Legacy Distribution Group to Begin Distribution for Rap Snacks
- How to book a stay at Hilton Garden Inn
- Rotterdam Alternative Wellness Retailer Relocates to a New Home After 8 Years
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations Regarding Rentals in HOA Communities
- Micro ATM Machine with least documentation in India By Biznext
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- SARACA strengthens US client service with Boston office opening
- Klaiyi Hair 4th anniversary sale 2021
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Commercial Land for Self Storage Development in Glendale, Arizona
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Asianae Launches New Single "Like Dat" On Worldwide Outlets
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!