Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1792
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1715
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1384
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1277
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1188
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 1029
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 1018
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 958
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 765
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 618
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Spectral Reflectance Product Released by k-Space Associates, Inc
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- New Process Technology Website Delivers A Modern Look And Greater Functionality
- New Vishay -80V Automotive Grade MOSFET is released by New Yorker Electronics
- ASICFPGA releases new ISP core supporting Multiple Pixel Processing of 1,2 or 4 pixels per clock
- GD Rectifiers: Semiconductor Distributor in the UK
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- GeneSiC's New 3rd GenerationSiC MOSFETs Featuring the Industry's Best Figure-of-Merits
- BrainKraft and career.pm Announce Product Launch Partnership
"We are very excited to partner with Inaya as our sales and support in India. Vtool's Cogita had proven in several territories already, to be a major player in efficient simulation debug and verification process", said Hagai Arbel, Vtool CEO. "India, with its vast verification engineering community, is a target market for us and we anticipate fast adoption for our ground-breaking debug technology. We chose Inaya based on its great proven track record, professionalism and contacts in semiconductor domain in India."
"Inaya Technologies is happy to partner With Vtool and bring to India the latest in semiconductor verification technology, Said Mr. Venugopala HV, Director-Marketing, The Solution that Vtool provides is very unique and will help our customers improve their verification process.
Their flagship product Cogita with its AI based solution helps semiconductor companies for more effective bug detection leading to a significant reduction in time-to-market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) announces officers, board members
- Austin Office Market Report | Q1 2021 | Colliers
- Auction Life's May 18-19 auction features antiques, oddities, artifacts, decor, perfumes, factice
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Accepting New Patients
We are excited about this opportunity and hope we will be able to help Indian companies reduce their time spent on verification and increase their efficiencies."
Established in 2014, Vtool's team of professionals work out of Tel Aviv, Belgrade, and Paris. Spun out of Veriest Venture, Israel's leading verification consulting firm, Vtool targets the semiconductors domain with revolutionary solutions that usher in a new era in chip design, and by extension, the entire technological world.
As a Verification company, Vtool created Cogita, A first-of-its-kind, abstract debug technology that leverages big data analysis to detect semiconductor design bugs five times faster than conventional methods. thevtool.com
Inaya technologies is collaborating with world leading companies to bring to the Indian customers the best in class solutions. The solutions Inaya provides are extremely innovative and help companies reduce their engineering effort. The tools address a wide variety of domains from Automotive to environmental engineering. These solutions are trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world. Inayatech.com
For more info: email@example.com
Vtool, Hagai Arbel, Yula brown
- St. Louis' Largest Free Business Networking Event "Network-A-Thon" Coming Virtually on May 19
- Legendary Broadway Star Carole Demas is Celebrating 81 & Thanking Her Fans!
- Meals On Wheels of Tampa Expanding Service Into Riverview and Gibsonton
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Running Back, Shannon Warren
- CareAline Partners with Non-Profit, Project N95, to Ensure Access to High-Quality Isolations Gowns
- Sonorous Records Releasing Two Albums By Davis Sisters
- Nova POC Creatinine/eGFR Method More Accurate Than Laboratory Method: Large Medical Center Study
- All You Need to Know About Heated Floors
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders
- June 6, 2021 "Sail to Freedom NYC" Event
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Cost of Pet Insurance
- Dr. Ju Dong Yang joins the Los Angeles Gastroenterology Group
- Symetra Classic Returns to Davidson
- Charleston Entrepreneur, Blake Miller, Increases Stake in Charleston Roofs and Windows
- Industrial Steam has completed the install of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- NHE Property Management Named One of the Top Large Workplaces in South Carolina
- Five Business Intelligence Tools to Save Your Bottom Line
- CPG e-Commerce Without Business Intelligence
- Tampa office park in the I-75 Corridor sells for $11.39 million