Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1278
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1082
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1020
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 336
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 315
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 291
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 211
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 203
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 195
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 193
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nashville Gaelic Athletic Club Obtains 501(c)3 Status
- MP+ and The Care Pack UK Charity in patnership
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Sporting Hartford FC as Expansion Team
- Black Diamond PR Firm today announces Christina Manning as new Global Brand Ambassador
- Former NFL player & Talk Tennis host team up to spread Christmas joy at Phoenix Children's hospital
- Professional Athletes and Southeast Ventura County YMCA Join Forces to Create California Strong
- NCAA Division I university with Mondo track honored by ASBA for excellence in sports facility construction
- JL Marine Systems, Inc. Announces Exclusive Canadian Distribution with Land 'N" Sea Distributing
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Brockton FC United as Northeast Conference Expansion Team
- Pro Skateboarders Host Holiday Event at local ABQ Skate Park
Based in Kansas City (Kan.), Barilleros FC begins UPSL play in the Midwest Conference.
United Premier Soccer League Commissioner Yan Skwara said, "The UPSL Midwest Conference West Division is now complete as we are pleased to welcome Barilleros FC to the United Premier Soccer League. The team has built a strong foundation in the competitive Kansas City market, and is ready to step up to the national level. We wish Barilleros FC the best of luck as it prepares to kick off the Spring 2018 Season."
Alexis Susunaga, 19, is an Administrative Manager for Barilleros FC. A Kansas City (Kan.) native who started as a youth player for Barilleros FC four years ago, Susunaga is a Construction Science & Management major at Kansas State University in Manhattan (Kan.).
Barilleros FC Administrative Manager Alexis Susunaga said, "We decided to join because we want to compete and be the best, and we think that the UPSL is the next step for the club to take. We want to get out of our comfort zone and play against teams that you've never played, and the best amateur teams in the Midwest are in the UPSL. "
More on eTradeWire News
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Introduces Sunday Brunch
- Authenica Founder Craig Lucas '86 Announced as Michael D. Solomon Entrepreneurship Speaker
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Shelter Hope Pet Shop Responds to the Recent Wildfires
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
Barilleros FC has participated in the lucrative Copa Alianza tournaments in both Chicago and Dallas, and the team also plays in both the Premier Arena Soccer League (PASL) and a local Kansas City (Kan.) amateur league.
"The club has grown to the point where we want year-round opportunities for our players, and we see the UPSL as the right place for our top players right now," Susunaga said. "We want to keep pushing forward and see what's next."
The club is finalizing its venue options in compliance with UPSL's Minimum Standards. The team soon will announce its upcoming game schedule.
About Barilleros FC
Barilleros FC is an American Soccer club currently based in Kansas City, Kan., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Brag FC will begin play in the UPSL's Pro Premier Division.
Founded in 2006, Barilleros FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 130 teams in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 140-plus teams targeted for 2018 Spring Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOS Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Thomas J. Canale Named to Chicago's Notable Financial Advisor List
- TAN Board & Philip Dalidakis meet Australian Ambassador-Designate to Thailand in Melbourne
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- TTOHC Welcomes Certified Hypnotherapist Tim Ringenberg
- Wander Media Company Founder Selected as Host for 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- New Fluid Power ISO Standards Now Available - December 2018
- Innovative Beauty Tech Company, EEVOY, Launches Social Media Appointment Booking App
- Automated Monitoring of HVAC Testing Equipment with Data Loggers
- Lakeville Geothermal Company Offers Tips on Geothermal Installation
- Martial Arts Studio Launches New Website
- Listen to Actor/Author/Fitness Expert Jasson Finney on The Mike Wagner Show on iHeart Radio
- Microcurrent: A promising new treatment for concussions
- The Official Nickel Free Workshop of the North Pole™
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Twin Cities Public Adjuster Offers Advice for Filing Insurance Claims
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Alberta Criminal Defence Lawyer Unveils New Website
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- ezW2 2018 Software Gives Employers A Feature To Print Forms 1099 MISC and 1096 For Contractors
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Santa Sacks to Their Product Line
- Local Doctor Travels to Philippines, Donates Cataract Surgery Services to Hundreds
- McCarthy Completes HISD's Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Texas Trust Credit Union Gives $5,000 to Toys for Tots