Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 147
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
- NuTerra Real Estate Solutions launches software development
- Foxx and Associates announce new Reverse Mortgage venture: Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Least and Most Affordable Cities for Homebuyers in the U.S
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- UK Property Market Back to Business, But Uncertainties Remain
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 8th Annual Real Estate Ranking
REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals ranks over 14,500 residential real estate professionals solely based on their excellence in real estate sales during calendar year 2019. All production numbers are independently verified by a third party to ensure accuracy and report integrity. This group of highly successful real estate sales agents represents the top 1 percent of all real estate practitioners in the United States.
"Congratulations to Jeff Shelton and Mike Hughes who made the America's Best list," says Tom Ferry, owner and founder of Tom Ferry International. "I have the pleasure of working with successful real estate professionals day in and day out, and I know all the hard work, late nights, and huge effort that goes into achieving such incredible results," says Ferry. "There are multiple ways to become successful in real estate. Yet, despite the differences, the real estate professionals on this list have one thing in common—they are simply the best. Congratulations to all recipients of this prestigious recognition."
More on eTradeWire News
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
To qualify for inclusion, an individual agent must have closed at least 50 transaction sides or $20 million in sales volume in 2019. For real estate agent teams, the minimum is 75 transaction sides or $30 million in closed sales volume.
"Those individual agents and teams who make up the 2020 America's Best Real Estate Professionals represent only about 1.5% of all Realtors® in the country yet account for over 10% of the closed transactions, and more than 16% of all the sales volume closed last year," says Murray. "To say that the Hughes Shelton Team is an exceptional sales professional is an understatement. To attain this level of sales is extraordinary."
"We are pleased and honored to be ranked on this ranking of the country's top residential real estate agents," says Jeff Shelton. "It represents the time and effort that we put into each client that we serve and how much work it takes to build a successful real estate career. The level of sales it takes to qualify makes it a special recognition."
Information on those receiving this recognition can be found online at https://www.realtrends.com/rankings/americas-best.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
REAL Trends + Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Professionals honors America's finest real estate agents and their companies and is compiled and analyzed by REAL Trends.
The rankings are compiled based on surveys from virtually every nationally branded network, many state and local associations of Realtors®, MLSs, all applicants from past years' rankings, and the 900 largest brokerage firms in the United States. Verification from an independent source is required for all submissions. In addition, REAL Trends senior staff reviews every submission for completeness and accuracy.
About The REAL Trends + Tom Ferry The Thousand
The REAL Trends + Tom Ferry America's Best Real Estate Professionals ranking report is sponsored jointly by REAL Trends and Tom Ferry International. REAL Trends America's Best honors America's elite real estate agents and their companies and is compiled and analyzed by REAL Trends.
Steve Murry - REAL Trends
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages
- Ecommerce Sector Given Boost With Easy Branding Boxes from Davpack
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Best Cities for Construction Workers
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Medical Unlimited International now offering medical supplies
- Newark, NJ Cabinets Company, The Kabinet Depot Emerges as Best Source for Contractors
- Separation Anxiety Relief for Your Pet
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Day in my Dreams announces the official launch of a new, online fashion shopping experience
- Intac Actuarial Services, Inc. Receives Renewed CEFEX® Certification
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Can Clean Your Office to Combat COVID-19
- America's Boating Channel Explains New Life Jacket Labels
- New Free Virtual CME Events Added for July