Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 147
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 138
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 101
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Offers Two Free Nights at Select Resorts in the Florida Keys
- Scientist Gets Communication Tip from Queen Elizabeth Conversation
- Avanti Press named 2022 Vendor of the Year for The UPS Store, Inc
- Boundless Robotics Selected For Techcrunch Disrupts' Startup Battlefield Competition
- Nadula: One Of The Best Lace Front Wigs Stores Near Me
- Massive 20% OFF, Premium Christmas Hampers for 2022
- Jokari Introduces the Zip Me Up
- KIDS, CARS AND COLLEGE: Eliminating Vehicle Headaches
- New Certification Helps People with Disabilities
- Overby-Seawell Company Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
The Company's current lifestyle brand collections consist of Little Toes ® (baby diapering needs) and Sunshine on the Go® (for fun sun care essentials).
POTG offers natural and sustainable products that can be sold separately and in bulk, as well as various pre-packaged sets geared towards making your daily life easier, more convenient, and stress-free. These products feature plant-based materials such as bamboo, and patent pending certified natural sunscreens.
A portion of every sale from Products on the Go® is used to donate products to hospitals, pediatrician offices, clinics, shelters, diaper banks, and other organizations within the communities, as well as disaster relief programs. Donations are also made to Rescue Mission Unlimited, a non-profit 501(c)(3), that is dedicated to helping children and families in crisis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Yard Masters Landscaping Offers Full Spectrum of Landscape Lighting in Moorestown
- Behind the Scenes of "Digital Charts and Virtual ATONS"
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- Zoey the Pig by Louie Lawent now available from Histria Books
Sharon Fried Buchalter, PhD CEO, President of Products on the Go commented, "I wanted to develop trusted products that are eco-friendly, natural, healthy, and safe providing peace of mind and convenience for parents, outdoors enthusiasts and weekend travelers, while creating a one stop shopping experience. I saw that among consumer-packaged goods, there was not enough emphasis on combining quality natural products with consumer convenience. As well as making sure all our sustainable products and packaging, leave less of a carbon imprint on this earth."
Scott Kelly, CEO of Black Dog Venture Partners added, "Sharon is an inspiration. She has taken a lifetime of achievement and her mission to empower and create an incredible line of products and build a company poised for great success! I am looking forward to building Products on the Go into to an international brand."
Learn more about Products on the Go at https://products-onthego.com. Follow the company at Facebook and Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- Casey Wyatt of Titan Pressure Washing Explains What Makes Their Commercial Property Cleaning Process Unique
- Talented local girls lands starring role in Newcastle pantomime
- Questioning Your Faith After Being Hurt By Your Religious Community, Use 3 Ways Too Cope
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
About Black Dog Venture Partners
Black Dog Venture Partners is a business accelerator that provides access to funding through our network of 13,000 investors, business development through our network of 40,000 business partners, sales/marketing and executive coaching services for disruptive companies. Learn more at http://BlackDogVenturePartners.com
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
- Knobull Support Tools Smooth The Career Transition Process
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- DEI Facilitator Rosann Santos Discusses Criticism of Sophia Nomvete's Portrayal of Princess Disa in The Rings Of Power
- Global Urban Air Mobility Partnership is taking the industry to the next level
- ContainerPort Group Gives Away Harley Davidson, $5,000 Vacation Package
- Mike Huckabee, Danny Gokey to Highlight Feb. 9 Covering the World in Christ Celebration
- Jokari Introduces Take The Tower Game
- Judy Haveson Announces the Release of Laugh Cry Rewind, A Memoir
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Jokari Introduces The Equipment Shield
- The FedR8tion Launches New Esports Tournaments Platform
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- HOPE Recovery Resources and Sherlock's Homes Foundation Expand Access to LGBTQ Recovery Services
- REIPrintMail Division of Graphic Connections Group Inc. Acquires REIVault
- Pioneering skincare brand BLUR LONDON launches & leads the way in skin-type-specific formulations for those with oily & combination skin
- Xerotech partner with VSH in creating a new Sub Space Energy Hub
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time