Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 217
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 135
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Give the Gift of Coffee This Holiday Season and Support Members of the Military and First Responders
- VOCO Creative recommends Bethany Elgin with Government Marketplace LLC
- Looking for a Green Bay dentist that promotes sustainability?
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Bushwick Kitchen Offers Exclusive Savings To 2020 Presidential Election Voters Sharing "I Voted" Stickers
- Chefs, cooks and bartenders can now make money through new video network
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates 4-Year Client ShelfGenie on Successful Exit
- ROKFORM announces new phone cases for Apple iPhone 12
The Company's current lifestyle brand collections consist of Little Toes ® (baby diapering needs) and Sunshine on the Go® (for fun sun care essentials).
POTG offers natural and sustainable products that can be sold separately and in bulk, as well as various pre-packaged sets geared towards making your daily life easier, more convenient, and stress-free. These products feature plant-based materials such as bamboo, and patent pending certified natural sunscreens.
A portion of every sale from Products on the Go® is used to donate products to hospitals, pediatrician offices, clinics, shelters, diaper banks, and other organizations within the communities, as well as disaster relief programs. Donations are also made to Rescue Mission Unlimited, a non-profit 501(c)(3), that is dedicated to helping children and families in crisis.
More on eTradeWire News
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- The Ocean County YMCA needs your help
- CEREC Crowns from Lehigh Valley Dentist Can Be Placed in as Little as One Visit
Sharon Fried Buchalter, PhD CEO, President of Products on the Go commented, "I wanted to develop trusted products that are eco-friendly, natural, healthy, and safe providing peace of mind and convenience for parents, outdoors enthusiasts and weekend travelers, while creating a one stop shopping experience. I saw that among consumer-packaged goods, there was not enough emphasis on combining quality natural products with consumer convenience. As well as making sure all our sustainable products and packaging, leave less of a carbon imprint on this earth."
Scott Kelly, CEO of Black Dog Venture Partners added, "Sharon is an inspiration. She has taken a lifetime of achievement and her mission to empower and create an incredible line of products and build a company poised for great success! I am looking forward to building Products on the Go into to an international brand."
Learn more about Products on the Go at https://products-onthego.com. Follow the company at Facebook and Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2015 Silver Ford Escape For Sale!
- San Francisco Town Hall Fights Anti-Asian Discrimination and Launches New Campaign
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
About Black Dog Venture Partners
Black Dog Venture Partners is a business accelerator that provides access to funding through our network of 13,000 investors, business development through our network of 40,000 business partners, sales/marketing and executive coaching services for disruptive companies. Learn more at http://BlackDogVenturePartners.com
- Imagine 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours, Welcome to QLSM
- AgeGuide Elects Gregory Barry to its Board of Directors
- Information Security Forum's Annual World Congress Live Broadcast
- Greasezilla Announces Plans to Launch Hub-and-Spoke Regional Systems for Biodiesel Manufacturers
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Alexander Lumber Introduces Two New Window Lines
- I Stephen Byrd 10 years ago created 10 Minute Movies for Mobile Devices
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Flippo Construction Company, Inc Awarded Miss Utility 2019-2020 Dig Smart Award for Washington DC
- Characteristics of Effective Reinforcer Delivery with Children with an ASD
- Organimi Named G2 High Performer For Organizational Charts
- Diamond Packaging Wins Three Awards in 2020 Packaging Impressions Excellence Awards Competition
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Annual Thanksgiving Day celebrations return to both the Bavarian Inn Restaurant & Lodge
- Blood Immortal, available on DVD October 20th
- CIMdata's Don Tolle to Participate in an upcoming Webinar on Aircraft Quality and Reliability
- Dental Implants in Springfield Start at Only $750
- KDG Named a Top 2020 B2B Company by Clutch.co