Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 548
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 454
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 255
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 228
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 207
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 175
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 140
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 139
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 138
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' Offers 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special
- Its YOUR Data. Own It ... With New Family Organizer Plus!
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences' Management Company Ranked #1 In J.D. Power Study
- NEAT Elite Glass Now Available Worldwide
- Green Health Eugene and COVID Information
- AvoLimo LLC-Colorado and COVID-19
- According To Top Harvard Educated Intuitive Jeanne Mayell, 2021 Is Going To Be A "Golden Year"
- The Supplements Cesar Millan's Dogs Take: HAPPYBOND
- Safe Chewing Tips for Puppies with Jerry T. Moore, DVM
The Company's current lifestyle brand collections consist of Little Toes ® (baby diapering needs) and Sunshine on the Go® (for fun sun care essentials).
POTG offers natural and sustainable products that can be sold separately and in bulk, as well as various pre-packaged sets geared towards making your daily life easier, more convenient, and stress-free. These products feature plant-based materials such as bamboo, and patent pending certified natural sunscreens.
A portion of every sale from Products on the Go® is used to donate products to hospitals, pediatrician offices, clinics, shelters, diaper banks, and other organizations within the communities, as well as disaster relief programs. Donations are also made to Rescue Mission Unlimited, a non-profit 501(c)(3), that is dedicated to helping children and families in crisis.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Inspirational Network.Com Adds 100 Classic Movies to Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Wholesale Leather Suppliers Offers Small Businesses Chance to Carry Big Name Brands
- Digital Transformation for Banking, Fintech and Insurtech in post COVID era
- Human Interleukin-16 (Highly Pure)
- Human Interferon-gamma (Highly Pure)
Sharon Fried Buchalter, PhD CEO, President of Products on the Go commented, "I wanted to develop trusted products that are eco-friendly, natural, healthy, and safe providing peace of mind and convenience for parents, outdoors enthusiasts and weekend travelers, while creating a one stop shopping experience. I saw that among consumer-packaged goods, there was not enough emphasis on combining quality natural products with consumer convenience. As well as making sure all our sustainable products and packaging, leave less of a carbon imprint on this earth."
Scott Kelly, CEO of Black Dog Venture Partners added, "Sharon is an inspiration. She has taken a lifetime of achievement and her mission to empower and create an incredible line of products and build a company poised for great success! I am looking forward to building Products on the Go into to an international brand."
Learn more about Products on the Go at https://products-onthego.com. Follow the company at Facebook and Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- Catch The Vibe: Astrologer Anne on Vibe Selection Podcast
- Supremacy Entertainment CEO Dale Dunning bka KingDaleDaDon Release Hip-Hop Collaboration for 2021
- Architect Receives Anton Vegliante Award from AIA Architects League
- Keyboardist/Composer, Tom Alexander Re-Releases Critically Acclaimed Album, "What's Ahead?"
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers Timely News To Students
About Black Dog Venture Partners
Black Dog Venture Partners is a business accelerator that provides access to funding through our network of 13,000 investors, business development through our network of 40,000 business partners, sales/marketing and executive coaching services for disruptive companies. Learn more at http://BlackDogVenturePartners.com
- TVS Sports Network to Launch on Cable Television Systems After NBCSN Signs Off
- Matt Par Tube Mastery and Monetization Review
- 2019 Fitness Factory Voted Top Gym In NH by WMUR (Jon Tobey)
- It's Undebatable: Astrologer Anne Shines On Super Fun Podcast
- EFRESCO develop 1st Virtual Marketing Cooperatives for Fresh produce
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
- Updated ezPaycheck Payroll Check Writer Has Extended Support For 2020 W2 and W3 Form Processing
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- Vote to Honor Essential Workers In Gratitude Campaign Organized by Jackie Bertolette At HauteOhio.com
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida receives donation to expand solar power to its campus
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer