Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Blinds Couture Helps Homeowners to Transition away from Corded Window Coverings to Comply with 2023 Safety Rules
- Orlando Caregiver's Questions Answered Workshop – Feb. 16 - Orlando, All Invited
- Dog Gurus' Robin Bennett Shares Tips on How to Handle Loose Dogs
- Freetime Fun Introduces Hot New Pool Floats for 2023
- Titan Pressure Washing Of Stuart Florida Is Nationally Certified For Roof Cleaning
- Carpe Diem Global Partners Unveils Sweeping New Leadership Advisory Services To Assist CEOs In Addressing Labor & Skills Shortages
- Stretch Zone, a practitioner-assisted stretch opens their 255 Location in Franklin Lakes
- Founders of YourNovel.com Personalized Novels Encourage Dreamers to Act on Their Good Ideas
- Visitors Can Save 15 Percent with KeysCaribbean's Advance Purchase Rate Discount
- Funeral Live Streaming Here To Stay
The Company's current lifestyle brand collections consist of Little Toes ® (baby diapering needs) and Sunshine on the Go® (for fun sun care essentials).
POTG offers natural and sustainable products that can be sold separately and in bulk, as well as various pre-packaged sets geared towards making your daily life easier, more convenient, and stress-free. These products feature plant-based materials such as bamboo, and patent pending certified natural sunscreens.
A portion of every sale from Products on the Go® is used to donate products to hospitals, pediatrician offices, clinics, shelters, diaper banks, and other organizations within the communities, as well as disaster relief programs. Donations are also made to Rescue Mission Unlimited, a non-profit 501(c)(3), that is dedicated to helping children and families in crisis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Linda Bradley MD joins Wingwomen as Board Member
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- BayView Entertainment and Paris Films Enter First Look Agreement
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide to Best Tarps to Buy
- IISE announces leadership election results
Sharon Fried Buchalter, PhD CEO, President of Products on the Go commented, "I wanted to develop trusted products that are eco-friendly, natural, healthy, and safe providing peace of mind and convenience for parents, outdoors enthusiasts and weekend travelers, while creating a one stop shopping experience. I saw that among consumer-packaged goods, there was not enough emphasis on combining quality natural products with consumer convenience. As well as making sure all our sustainable products and packaging, leave less of a carbon imprint on this earth."
Scott Kelly, CEO of Black Dog Venture Partners added, "Sharon is an inspiration. She has taken a lifetime of achievement and her mission to empower and create an incredible line of products and build a company poised for great success! I am looking forward to building Products on the Go into to an international brand."
Learn more about Products on the Go at https://products-onthego.com. Follow the company at Facebook and Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- JD Merit & Co. Advises Amtech Systems, Inc. in its Acquisition of Entrepix, Inc
- 2023 Book Award Winners Announced
- Brian Lottermann Promoted to Agent at Universal Attractions Agency
- Custom Engraved Firefighter Coins Make A Great Retirement Gift
- Tyler Clark Joins Global Learning Charter Public School as a Grade 5 ELA Teacher
About Black Dog Venture Partners
Black Dog Venture Partners is a business accelerator that provides access to funding through our network of 13,000 investors, business development through our network of 40,000 business partners, sales/marketing and executive coaching services for disruptive companies. Learn more at http://BlackDogVenturePartners.com
- New from Down & Out Books: 27 DAYS by Patrick H. Moore
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development
- Cohen Woodworking Names Alan Turner Plant Manager
- Leeds College of Building Showcases Higher-Level Training for National Apprenticeship Week 2023
- Plymouth Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- How to Make Choosing an Assisted Living Facility for Your Male Loved One Easier
- Stay Hydrated at Work with the Drinkmate OmniFizz Carbonation Machine
- Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorneys Defend Clients in Ski Resort Workplace Accidents
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Superryor Launches Mission to Ignite Transformative Journey of Healing through Non-Fiction Books
- Author Terence Ang Announces A Gift From The Heart
- Wildflower Bee Farm publishes new book "What Grandpa Learned from His Honeybees"
- Rosann Santos Discusses The Need For More Bias And Sensitivity Training in The NBA
- Bradford College Celebrates National Apprenticeship Week 2023
- North Carolina Kikos Awarded WNC AgOptions Technology Grant
- Proactive Lending Group Reveals Why Dallas Is The Safest Place To Invest in Real Estate
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Health 2.0 Conference Is Back With Its Latest Edition To Review The Healthcare Disruptions
- Leading Cybersecurity Experts To Unite To Address Growing Problem of Online Fraud at Internet 2.0 Conference