Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 537
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Private Security Firm Advocates for Stricter Background Checks in the Security Industry
- Considerations for Choosing the Best 4K Security Camera
- Cysurance Certified Nano Cyber Solutions Brings Behavioral Analysis Capabilities to Small- and Mid-Sized Information Security Initiatives
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Toronto's Leading Security Company
- Prominent Academics Release Definitive Guide on Security Investigations
- Best Cyber Monday Deals on NVIDIA GeForce Powered Gaming Laptops Happening Now!
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
Although there is a prevailing trend from paper ID documents to plastic, the holographic paper market expands. Issuers want to enhance protection of documents, such as stamps, revenue labels, birth certificates, diplomas etc. These documents are usually protected by adding protection elements, but some issuers prefer to use also holographic substance for making them.
Expression „holographic paper" covers several types of substance, including paper with special shiny surface changing in dependence on the angle of coming light, and paper with holographic particles inside.
More on eTradeWire News
- Florida Foot and Ankle Specialists Shed Light on Top Three Common Foot Conditions
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
Optaglio delivers complete technology for production of paper that includes microholograms – tiny particles (from 40 micrometres), which look like dots grains of metallic dust to a naked eye. Viewed under magnification, it is obvious that these particles are of regular shape and with a holographic surface. In addition to that, alphanumerical symbols and small pictures can be engraved into the microholograms. Optaglio also offers a supplemental module for papermaking machines and microholograms tailored for particular projects. Each batch of holographic paper is thus unique, which leads to further enhancement of anti-counterfeit protection.
In addition to document protection, there is a growing demand for holographic paper for anti-counterfeit packaging. E.g. Optaglio delivered microholograms for protection of more than 10 million drug packages in H4 of 2017.
Amex Market Group research focuses on fundamental characteristics of the global holographic paper market, including product definition, application, a forecast of demand and supply development, vendors positioning and market segmentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vegas Massacre a Reminder - Most Colleges Still Unprepared For a Shooter
- Ayda Announces Launch of USD Participant Payouts and Increases Coverage to 52 Countries
- Spreading the Twinkl Magic this Festive Season
- Revolutionizing the New Homes Industry
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
Optaglio, Petr Hampl
+420 724 105 285
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Curtis Cloke America's Leading Retirement Income Expert
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia
- Dawn Loves Nash Announces Debut Album Release: A Captivating Musical Journey of Love and Healing
- 8000EMR Series of EMI- and RFI-Resistant Liquid Flow Meters
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Mission Data, LLC And Growth
- Cuebiq Soars High as EMEA's 2023 AWS Partner of the Year
- Roger Williams University Named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- A Maui Luxury Real Estate Agent can Help Buy and Sell in Maui
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Catch the Exciting 39th Annual Kingdom Day Parade in Los Angeles Exclusively on ABC 7!
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- The 30 Second Dance Party Volume II: Elevating Joy in Classrooms, Offices, and Homes