Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 557
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 485
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 479
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 384
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 367
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 355
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 318
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 314
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 306
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 236
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dignitary Protection and Security Group Halts Stalker In Case Of Judicial Harassment
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk
- Blanket Home Security: Highly-Rated Home Surveillance Equipment
- User Scoping and Blackout Windows Highlight New Versions of Syxsense Secure and Manage
- Higher Percentage Of Companies Say They've Been Targeted By Nation-state Hackers, Radware Survey
- Cask Recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting & Implementation
- Panel Built Security Booths Show That Safety is a Priority at a Facility
Although there is a prevailing trend from paper ID documents to plastic, the holographic paper market expands. Issuers want to enhance protection of documents, such as stamps, revenue labels, birth certificates, diplomas etc. These documents are usually protected by adding protection elements, but some issuers prefer to use also holographic substance for making them.
Expression „holographic paper" covers several types of substance, including paper with special shiny surface changing in dependence on the angle of coming light, and paper with holographic particles inside.
More on eTradeWire News
- Honda Warranty Alternatives Include 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Matcha Design Awarded GOLD in Agency of the Year 2019 by Ad World Masters
- JRK Property Holdings Acquires Portfolio of Marriott Hotels in Austin, TX for $65 Million
- Five Things You Need to Know Before Selling Your Estate Jewelry
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers Founder Urges Protecting Retirement Assets
Optaglio delivers complete technology for production of paper that includes microholograms – tiny particles (from 40 micrometres), which look like dots grains of metallic dust to a naked eye. Viewed under magnification, it is obvious that these particles are of regular shape and with a holographic surface. In addition to that, alphanumerical symbols and small pictures can be engraved into the microholograms. Optaglio also offers a supplemental module for papermaking machines and microholograms tailored for particular projects. Each batch of holographic paper is thus unique, which leads to further enhancement of anti-counterfeit protection.
In addition to document protection, there is a growing demand for holographic paper for anti-counterfeit packaging. E.g. Optaglio delivered microholograms for protection of more than 10 million drug packages in H4 of 2017.
Amex Market Group research focuses on fundamental characteristics of the global holographic paper market, including product definition, application, a forecast of demand and supply development, vendors positioning and market segmentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Decorate With Accents: Find Desirable Home Accents Today!
- Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport Salutes Military Troops and Affiliates This February
- 3rd St. Louis Sci/Fi & Fantasy Short Film Festival Now Accepting Submissions
- Brooklyn Based The Rad Trads Added to Tivoli Discovery Series at Weinberg Center in April
- Only Indiana Announces Memberships aimed at assisting Indiana businesses increase revenue
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
Optaglio, Petr Hampl
+420 724 105 285
- MBE for Woman Plumber Hattie Hasan
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- Duke University Health System Joins LeanTaaS to Deliver Keynote at OR Business Management Conference
- The Abstract Expressionist Art Of South Florida Artist Brandon Aday
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- Home Helpers of San Mateo County Receives 2020 Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence Award
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks TV & Film Rights Deal for EVERLY
- The Junior League of San Antonio Announces Second Cohort of Paving New Paths Trailblazers
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Gaslowitz Frankel Welcomes Attorney Luke M. Caselman
- Why is on-demand mobile app development the need of the moment?
- Wrights Plastics develops 'super' sustainable POS for Superdrug
- Mark Coronna Hosts 'The Practical CMO' Radio Show on the Funnel Radio Channel
- AllianceTek is Proud to be a Top Development Partner
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- Celaton joins the UiPath Go! RPA Community
- Applied Video Imaging Extends Product Warranty to 3 Years
- 1X Technologies DRC Conflict Free Statement