Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 421
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. wins U.S. Department of Labor award for supporting veterans
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $5.4M Contract
- Invision Security Group Named One of Philadelphia's Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies
- Acclaimed List For 2019 Ranks Transcend Security Solutions As The Fastest Growing Private Security Guard Company Nationwide
- Verismic Software Launches Rebrand to Syxsense and New Product Offerings, Reinforcing its Mission to Strengthen Endpoint Security
- City of Tooele Increased Community Safety with Robust Solar Lighting by Greenshine New Energy
- Patent awarded to Qnext for its virtualized distributed content access system
- DataDirect Networks (DDN) selects Cryptsoft KMIP technology for critical product range features
- Attivo Networks® Awarded for Best New Product and Customer Service
- HandyTrac introduces new version of its most popular touch integrated key control system
Although there is a prevailing trend from paper ID documents to plastic, the holographic paper market expands. Issuers want to enhance protection of documents, such as stamps, revenue labels, birth certificates, diplomas etc. These documents are usually protected by adding protection elements, but some issuers prefer to use also holographic substance for making them.
Expression „holographic paper" covers several types of substance, including paper with special shiny surface changing in dependence on the angle of coming light, and paper with holographic particles inside.
More on eTradeWire News
- Heat Shock Protein Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dog Collars And More: Premium Supplies To Teach Your Dog All Of The Tricks!
- ConRoca Publishing Announces Release of David Martin Anderson's BEATY BUTTE
- Learn Play Love - Tips for Travel Away From Your Pet
- King of the Go-Go Beat D. Floyd Announces Last Show
Optaglio delivers complete technology for production of paper that includes microholograms – tiny particles (from 40 micrometres), which look like dots grains of metallic dust to a naked eye. Viewed under magnification, it is obvious that these particles are of regular shape and with a holographic surface. In addition to that, alphanumerical symbols and small pictures can be engraved into the microholograms. Optaglio also offers a supplemental module for papermaking machines and microholograms tailored for particular projects. Each batch of holographic paper is thus unique, which leads to further enhancement of anti-counterfeit protection.
In addition to document protection, there is a growing demand for holographic paper for anti-counterfeit packaging. E.g. Optaglio delivered microholograms for protection of more than 10 million drug packages in H4 of 2017.
Amex Market Group research focuses on fundamental characteristics of the global holographic paper market, including product definition, application, a forecast of demand and supply development, vendors positioning and market segmentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Distroller USA Announces Launch of MikroNerlitos
- BTI moves on to new look website
- Stock Custom Homes Nears Completion on Pine Ridge Estates Residence
- Lee County Tax Collector office raises money for Golisano
- John Saenger's "Viral Dreams" is a Heart-racing Science-Fiction Adventure
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
Optaglio, Petr Hampl
+420 724 105 285
- EverString Adds 70 Million Verified Contacts To B2B Database & Delivers Record-Breaking Quarter
- Puerto Vallarta is a Haven for Wellness
- MedTrainer Fuels Expansion with Growth Funding from Telescope Partners
- Atlanta Based Positive Arts Movement, Inc. Hosts Annual Hip-Hop Themed Holiday Fundraiser
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Asks Readers To Remember Veterans
- Green Truck Summit 2020 examines electric truck deployment, transition to alternative fuels
- Laser Welding Firm Gets Much Needed Facelift
- Mr. Mac's donates $2000 to NH Breast Cancer Coalition
- Omnichain™ Expands Executive Team by Adding Gary González as VP of Enterprise Sales & Strategy
- Migration to Jonestown: African Americans in San Francisco
- Fayetteville, AR is the Best City for Marketing Managers
- SmartFinancial Wins Spot in Deloitte's 2019 Technology Fast 500
- Three Secrets to Finding the Best Auto Insurance
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to Receive SEBAC's Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
- JourneyPure Partners with Mindyra Health to Diagnose, Educate People in Recovery
- BYD Receives Largest Battery-Electric Bus Order in U.S. History
- Dr. Tristan Grimaldo, Adjunct Professor at TWU, Teaching Men's Urological Wellness
- Comedian Sinbad's Latest Tour Comes to the Weinberg Center for the Arts
- $2,500 Check Giveaway for Beaverton High School's Club Hope Program
- Applications Being Accepted for 2020 Research Science Institute at MIT