Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 329
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Impact Safety conducts Train the Trainer 2 day course focusing on OSHA training regulations
- New eBook Offers Security Best Practices for Property Owners and Managers
- Go Blue for Trooper Nicholas Clark
- Appeals Court: Dismissal of Clock Boy's Defamation Lawsuit Affirmed; Award of AFLC Lawyers' Fees Affirmed
- Wireless Rate-Of-Rise Heat Detector Released - Small Size, Big Performance
- Hiring Private Bodyguards and Estate Security Professionals in Los Angeles, CA
- Secardeo certLife simplifies the management of digital certificates
- EclecticIQ Fusion Center integrates with MITRE's ATT&CK Framework
- New iShredder iOS 3.0 to Securely Erase iPhone's & Wipe iPad's with Military Grade Data Deletion
- Novichok in Britain, increased interest in Castellex NBC life support system
Although there is a prevailing trend from paper ID documents to plastic, the holographic paper market expands. Issuers want to enhance protection of documents, such as stamps, revenue labels, birth certificates, diplomas etc. These documents are usually protected by adding protection elements, but some issuers prefer to use also holographic substance for making them.
Expression „holographic paper" covers several types of substance, including paper with special shiny surface changing in dependence on the angle of coming light, and paper with holographic particles inside.
More on eTradeWire News
- Agriculture and Hemp Business Directory Website Launches in Southern Oregon
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
Optaglio delivers complete technology for production of paper that includes microholograms – tiny particles (from 40 micrometres), which look like dots grains of metallic dust to a naked eye. Viewed under magnification, it is obvious that these particles are of regular shape and with a holographic surface. In addition to that, alphanumerical symbols and small pictures can be engraved into the microholograms. Optaglio also offers a supplemental module for papermaking machines and microholograms tailored for particular projects. Each batch of holographic paper is thus unique, which leads to further enhancement of anti-counterfeit protection.
In addition to document protection, there is a growing demand for holographic paper for anti-counterfeit packaging. E.g. Optaglio delivered microholograms for protection of more than 10 million drug packages in H4 of 2017.
Amex Market Group research focuses on fundamental characteristics of the global holographic paper market, including product definition, application, a forecast of demand and supply development, vendors positioning and market segmentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
Optaglio, Petr Hampl
+420 724 105 285
- J Metro Day Music Festival Announces Music Line Up!
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea