Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 212
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 162
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 155
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 150
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 145
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 125
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 124
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 114
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- TakeoTama.com: "We're not self claim, fake, warlords like Raz Simone, we can option war patronage."
- Businesses Hiring Security Guards Ahead Of July 4 Fireworks Threat
- Information Security Forum Explores Risks and Challenges of Open Source Software
- ExploreSecure® Making all Travel Security Modules Available for Free via Youtube Channel
- Keyfactor and PrimeKey Partner to Enable Highly Scalable PKI for Modern Enterprise & IoT Deployments
- Sarah Ashburn of Attivo Networks Joins Silicon Valley Business Journal Leadership Trust
- COVID-19 Complete Turnkey Thermal camera Temperature screening solution for your business
- Vista Networking Solutions Launches Axis Camera Station Enabled Video Bunker
- Atlas Integrated Offers Cyber Security and Safety Tips During the Pandemic
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Discovering Organizational Risk
Although there is a prevailing trend from paper ID documents to plastic, the holographic paper market expands. Issuers want to enhance protection of documents, such as stamps, revenue labels, birth certificates, diplomas etc. These documents are usually protected by adding protection elements, but some issuers prefer to use also holographic substance for making them.
Expression „holographic paper" covers several types of substance, including paper with special shiny surface changing in dependence on the angle of coming light, and paper with holographic particles inside.
More on eTradeWire News
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
- Attention All Media Companies: This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
Optaglio delivers complete technology for production of paper that includes microholograms – tiny particles (from 40 micrometres), which look like dots grains of metallic dust to a naked eye. Viewed under magnification, it is obvious that these particles are of regular shape and with a holographic surface. In addition to that, alphanumerical symbols and small pictures can be engraved into the microholograms. Optaglio also offers a supplemental module for papermaking machines and microholograms tailored for particular projects. Each batch of holographic paper is thus unique, which leads to further enhancement of anti-counterfeit protection.
In addition to document protection, there is a growing demand for holographic paper for anti-counterfeit packaging. E.g. Optaglio delivered microholograms for protection of more than 10 million drug packages in H4 of 2017.
Amex Market Group research focuses on fundamental characteristics of the global holographic paper market, including product definition, application, a forecast of demand and supply development, vendors positioning and market segmentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Presents Widgets Making Tracking Health and Fitness Data Easier
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- Facing New Pressure, "REDSKINS" Likely to Change "Racist" Name
- Physicians Working Together | 5 Years and Counting
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
Optaglio, Petr Hampl
+420 724 105 285
- The Fertile Void Podcast returns for Season Two, The Coveted Silk
- Thirty Years after His Break-in to Reagan's Home on July 4th of 1990 Gregory GOrDon Proves He is GOD
- Does it really matter who makes the music? Can an "anonymous artist" ever catch on?
- Student Stress Buster is a collection of Self-Help Cognitive Behavioural Therapyp rograms
- Exceptional new C18 Gothic novella entitled "Castle Scaligero", set in England & Italy, published by
- Van Hawke Sports Expands Global Footprint With The Opening Of Its Indian Office
- ProICT LLP Clarify Whether Google Use Sentiment Analysis for Ranking or Not
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?