Popular on eTradeWire
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 114
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- New website for craft beer lovers featuring breweries, beer festivals, and events across the US
- 2021 Ad-to-Sales Ratios Benchmarks by Company and Industry Released
Similar on eTradeWire
- TrustRadius names Infosec Skills and Infosec IQ Top Rated in 2022
- Use of Malware, Botnets and Exploits Expands in Q1 2022; Mirai Sees Resurgence
- 2022 MTUG I.T. Summit and Tradeshow on Thursday, May 26, celebrates 35 years of Maine Tech Events
- Why Personalized Active Shooter Preparedness Training is Better for Everyone
- Why Your Business Needs a Security System After The Pandemic
- Syxsense Enterprise Unifies Endpoint Security and IT Management for Real-Time Vulnerability Monitoring and Remediation
- Businesses and Event Organizers welcome to join top officials at Hometown Security Seminar
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 1 Certification
- What is DDoS protection software?
- Wohler to release new iVAM 1U 12G at NAB
Although there is a prevailing trend from paper ID documents to plastic, the holographic paper market expands. Issuers want to enhance protection of documents, such as stamps, revenue labels, birth certificates, diplomas etc. These documents are usually protected by adding protection elements, but some issuers prefer to use also holographic substance for making them.
Expression „holographic paper" covers several types of substance, including paper with special shiny surface changing in dependence on the angle of coming light, and paper with holographic particles inside.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Vinyl Tarps
- Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Wilsonville Dealer Shares Guide on How Hot Tub Soaking Reduces Pain and Stress
- Caregivers Agency El Cajon, Shares How Home Nursing Services Can Provide Seniors Well-Rounded Care
- Sunrooms Dealer Great Falls, Sleepy Creek, Shares Why Adding a Sunroom is a Smart Lifestyle Change
- Hot Chocolate, Why Are You So Cold? by Yvonne Wilcox
Optaglio delivers complete technology for production of paper that includes microholograms – tiny particles (from 40 micrometres), which look like dots grains of metallic dust to a naked eye. Viewed under magnification, it is obvious that these particles are of regular shape and with a holographic surface. In addition to that, alphanumerical symbols and small pictures can be engraved into the microholograms. Optaglio also offers a supplemental module for papermaking machines and microholograms tailored for particular projects. Each batch of holographic paper is thus unique, which leads to further enhancement of anti-counterfeit protection.
In addition to document protection, there is a growing demand for holographic paper for anti-counterfeit packaging. E.g. Optaglio delivered microholograms for protection of more than 10 million drug packages in H4 of 2017.
Amex Market Group research focuses on fundamental characteristics of the global holographic paper market, including product definition, application, a forecast of demand and supply development, vendors positioning and market segmentation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
- How To Stop Losing Money with Your FREE Offer!
- Attention: CEOs, CMOs, Advertising and Sales: Want to help your company make a lot more Money?
- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- What Is An Advance Premium Tax Credit?
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
Optaglio, Petr Hampl
+420 724 105 285
- Stump's Hatchet House of Jacksonville FL Too Host Ribbon Cutting with Camber
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Institute of Healthcare Launches Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Program To Meet Growing Demand
- Design 446 and its respective teams receive 23 awards at the 19th Annual FAME Awards
- ReadySet, VR innovation capabilities for Retailers and CPGs, secures $3.25 Million
- ENERGY Project and Product Kick Off
- Paul Rusesabagina is officially named a "wrongful detainee" by US State Department
- All-optical Phase Recovery and Quantitative Phase Imaging Performed Instantly Without a Computer
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Fortress Financial Group, LLC as a Trustee
- First Clinical Data for EchoLaser for TPLA Presented at AUA 2022
- Integrity Employee Leasing named Best Places to Work by Gulfshore Business
- Sign Language Classes Offered in Lehigh Acres
- Exeter Orthodontics Welcoming New Patients to Its Exton Office
- Neue Auctions' May Modern sale May 28 features printworks, paintings, pottery, sculpture, furniture
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- How K&J Translations will help you grow your business internationally
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Acorn East Trust as a Trustee
- Contact TEC Sales for Quality Sales Representation for Automation & Electrical Industries in Texas