Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 230
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
"We are excited to welcome Jessica to the board," says MBMA General Manager Tony Bouquot. "Cornerstone Building Brands has been a longtime MBMA member through its predecessor, NCI Building Systems, and its many brands such as Ceco Building Systems, Metallic Building Company and Star Building Systems."
For the last two years, Navascues has served as president of the Buildings and Components Division at Cornerstone Building Brands, which formed after a merger between NCI Building Systems and Ply Gem Building Products. Before joining NCI, she was CEO of Allura, a fiber-cement siding manufacturer. Navascues brings a global perspective to her position, having worked in the fiber-cement siding industry in the United States, Venezuela, Costa Rica and Peru.
MBMA provides leadership, research and education to increase the prominence and usage of metal building systems. Led by the board of directors and working through its various committees, MBMA members contribute thousands of hours of service each year to help make this sophisticated and versatile building solution the top choice for low-rise commercial construction. MBMA's committees—which include technical, energy, fire protection, insurance, safety and sustainability—lead the association's efforts to set the standard for designing, manufacturing and erecting these high-quality, cost-effective, attractive structures.
More on eTradeWire News
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- SOAR Performance Group and TheFork Earn Brandon Hall Award for Best Sales Leadership Development Program
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
Founded in 1956, MBMA serves manufacturers and suppliers as it works to promote the metal building systems industry. For over 60 years, its membership has supplied high-quality buildings for use in commercial, retail, office, industrial, institutional and other end uses. The association provides a wealth of useful information on its website, MBMA.com, for anyone who works with or is interested in metal building systems. Resources include technical materials, research reports, videos and design guides. The MBMA blog (http://blog.mbma.com/) provides the most current research and new ideas to propel the industry.
- Southwest Florida marketing professionals honored with Angel Awards for excellence in public service
- bestchineseutotor offers learning Chinese online
- CONRIC pr + marketing is one of four companies to win an American Advertising Federation Angel Award
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Together Through Life's Transitions
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- An American based Narcotics Trafficking drama series is being filmed in Atlanta,Georgia
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- "Only A Moment" from Dave Carey Extends Comfort To Fans on Corona Diaries from Big Fuss Records
- Visible Genomics Announces Four New Appointments to Board of Clinical Advisors
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- INFINITI HR Rolls Out OpenAxess Cigna Medical Plan
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease