Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 543
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 270
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 207
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 200
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 198
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 198
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 168
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 164
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 163
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Former City Council member Wendy Leece speaks out about upcoming local elections
- The Berman Law Group Continues to Grow and Expand
- Ticket to Work's Work Incentives Seminar Event (WISE) Webinar
- Sharjah Health Authority unveils health insurance app during GITEX 2018
- #HimToo Movement™ announces endorsement of Kevin Cramer for North Dakota Senate
- #HimToo Movement™ announces endorsement of Ted Cruz for Texas Senate
- Federal Employee Benefits TV Series Part 10 TSP Funds overview Hosted by Les Robinson
- DuPage Board Candidate Supports Enriching Local Civics and Government Education in Local Schools
- DuPage Board Candidate Presents Ideas for Economic Development for the County
- New Website Compares Trump vs Obama Stock Performance
Brandon Hidalgo, president and principle consultant, Line, LLC, said, "I've used many software solutions during my time in government contracting and am thrilled with Capture2Proposal's effectiveness, as well as the visibility it gives us into our pipeline. I was immediately impressed with not only the responsiveness of the staff, but also the high-level of ongoing customer service they provide to our business development and capture managers."
Line, LLC enables small businesses to grow through strategic consulting services centered on infrastructure, recruiting, technology, business operations, business development, and more. In addition to their work on both sub and prime government contracts, its clients consist mostly of veteran-owned and managed businesses and small businesses. Line, LLC needed a solution that would align with its business development process, fit within the budget, identify critical opportunities and provide decision support in order to improve the company's win rate. With Capture2Proposal's simple capture workflow, natural language processing capabilities, and intuitive search capabilities it provided all the tools Line, LLC was looking for in one platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- Let Me Fly a Single release by Swansea UK Indie artist Alisonus available now
- ANNOUNCING The Big Brush Creek ROOTS Music Festival & Camp out, in TN
- CA Partner Elizabeth Weldon Presents Annual Developments at the ABA's Annual Forum on Franchising
- Cloud's Adventures: RuPaul's DragCon
- JazzAntiqua Dance & Music Ensemble Celebrates 25 Years With FREEDOM! JAZZ! DANCE!
- Paul Rodgers Guests on Animal Radio
- Emagine Content Promotes Rianne Senining to Digital Media Coordinator
"We're excited to be able to contribute to the Line, LLC team's remarkable success. Their story highlights how replacing a siloed business development process with a streamlined software solution, purpose-built for Government engagement delivers clear results," stated Douglas Gourlay, CEO of Capture2. "Our Capture2Proposal clients consistently have better situational awareness on key procurement opportunities, make better informed decisions on bids and proposals, and manage and collaborate with teammates more easily and effectively."
Line, LLC expects continued upward growth over the coming years due to Capture2Proposal's easy-to-use information architecture, quality data, advanced search capabilities, capture team management and proposal development features.
Capture2 will showcase Capture2Proposal's capabilities at the National Defense Industrial Association's 30th Annual Department of the Navy Gold Coast Small Business Procurement Event on August 7-8, 2018 at booth #301 at the San Diego Convention Center. For more information or to schedule an interview with the Capture2 team, contact Wallis Shamieh at email@example.com.
About Line, LLC
Line, LLC provides partnership-based solutions, combining siloed practices of operations, finance and human resources into an integrated, flexible solution of people, processes and technologies for actionable insights. They work to solve common, everyday business issues that hamper company growth, such as program cost concerns, unstaffed positions, compliance issues, or lack of niche technology experts, by providing immediate results. Line, LLC provides effective solutions that focus on the details, so that customers can focus on the big picture.
More on eTradeWire News
- Electrification of Mobile Machines Focus for Mobiltron 2018
- Fostering the Effective Convergence of Light, Space and Design
- Rustic Home Collection: Rustic Décor and Home Furniture for Unique Homes
- Fresno Phone Repair UbreakIfix Fresno
- Snoozy Snouts: Premium Dog Beds, Blankets, and More in Quality Styles
- Los Angeles Staffing Company Opens Atlanta Office
- I-Octane Talks GRAMMY, Love and Life!
About Capture2, Inc.
Founded in 2015, Capture2, Inc. developed the first integrated AI-based Government market intelligence and pursuit team automation SaaS solution, Capture2Proposal. The solution brings research, teaming, probability of win analysis, workflow management and proposal development together into a single solution for Government contractors of all sizes. With its market intelligence and automated analytics, the solution enables businesses from the smallest veteran-owned firm to the largest systems integrator to pursue Government contracts more effectively and efficiently. For more information, visit www.capture2.com.
- Brandon Honda, The New Barker and Project RAD join forces with Maddie's Fund to promote long-term shelter dog adoptions in Tampa/St. Pete area
- Who's on the Move: Audrey Knizek joins Brawn Media as a SEM/PPC Specialist
- Savannah Old Fashioned Church Bazaar To Kick off Holiday Season
- Tech Professional Strives to Reduce Stigma of Invisible Disabilities after Dystonia Diagnosis
- The Bear Creek School Hosts Tools for Success Seminar
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels P.C. Launches New Website
- Discosloth Passes $1 Million In Annual Ad Revenue
- Dev Technology Identified as one of 2018's Fastest Growing Companies
- Olympus Group Awarded A+ Supplier Rating by SAGE
- Tectura Strengthens Its Growth Strategy with the Hiring of Mike Muller as the New CEO
- Smart Factory and Industrial Automation
- John Patrick Rice releases new single 'Cardio'
- Bonnie St. John Announced as 2019 Spirit of Women in Business Keynote Speaker
- Dev Technology Selected as a Finalist for the Contractor of the Year
- Children create holiday greetings for troops in Middle East, learn about soldiers far from home
- Oberon, Inc. Introduces New Manufacturer Representative
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes City of Doral as a Trustee Member
- Celebrate the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" with Central Florida's Festival of Trees
- Overnight It became a #1 Bestseller in Amazon's Hot New Release Category
- Vehicle Emissions Dynamometer Calibration Properly Monitored