Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Center Parc Credit Union announces local partners for construction of new flagship financial center
- Prairie Represents Cee Kay Supply, Inc. in its Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Hardmeyer Joins Cornerstone Bank Board
- BSA/AML Mile High Summit Set for August 3
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- BEAR Technologies Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 for the Second Year in a Row
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Mark Nichols joins American Momentum as Vice President, SBA Business Development Officer III
Mark Marrs has been promoted to the Market President in Amarillo, following his previously held position of SVP in the Commercial Loan Department. A 14-year veteran of the bank, Marrs has helped oversee the success of our loan department. As Market President, Marrs will continue to bring best practices to all segments of the bank, as well as explore strategic opportunities to support the bank's growth.
"I am honored to work for such a great organization and to receive this promotion. We are a very community-minded, personal bank with close relationships with many customers in both markets, which I admire. I am excited to serve the Amarillo community as the new Market President." said Mark Marrs, Market President Amarillo and Commercial Loan Officer
Mike Blasingame has been a vital asset to the bank for 18 years and has been awarded the title of Market President in Perryton, following his leadership and contributions to the Commercial Loan Department since 2003. As Market President, Blasingame will continue to maintain a community bank focus that fits well with our mission of earning repeat business and helping our customers achieve financial success.
More on eTradeWire News
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
"I am very thankful for the opportunity to continue to serve the Perryton community as the Market President. I believe in this organization and the work that we do for our customers to succeed. I am looking forward to many more years with Interstate Bank." said Mike Blasingame, Market President Perryton and Commercial Loan Officer
"Mike and Mark have gone above and beyond in leading Interstate Bank for many years and the promotion to Market President is well-deserved for both of them," noted Danny Skarda, Chairman/CEO and Chief Credit Officer "Please join us in congratulating Mark and Mike on their promotions to Market President."
Contact Mark Marrs call (806) 331-6000 or email at mmarrs@ISBTexas.bank and contact Mike Blasingame call (806) 435 - 4071 or email at mblasingame@ISBTexas.bank.
Interstate Bank has been a leader in the banking industry for the last 60 plus years in the Texas Panhandle with locations in Perryton and Amarillo. We bring local to life, offering all your banking needs close to home. We offer personal/business bank accounts, personal/commercial loans, savings accounts, ACH cash management, and more.
For more information on Interstate Bank, visit https://www.isbtexas.bank/.
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
- ACC STL Partners with St. Louis Business Journal To Select 2021 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth