Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 347
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- 3D HoloGroup and ThirdEye, Bring Augmented Reality to Global Industry
- 3D HoloGroup and MAS Safety Services Make OSHA Easy
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- CIMdata Releases Series of Country-Specific PLM Market Analysis Reports
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- Dura-Pack Launches Flexible Packaging Webinar Program
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
To enable remote work and build flexibility and resiliency, these manufacturers are rapidly adopting technologies such as cloud computing. Results indicate accelerated digital transformation initiatives, where the number of proofs of concept for InfinityQS' cloud-native quality intelligence platform Enact® has quadrupled in the last three months.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
There has also been an uptick in demand for the company's training classes that educate clients in using new tools for remote collaboration. In June, InfinityQS saw a 316% spike in professional services hours—compared to March—with clients seeking support as they begin increasing their production to pre-pandemic levels.
Jason Chester, Director of Global Channel Programs at InfinityQS, said: "The impact of coronavirus has been a massive wake-up call for all industries and manufacturing is no exception. Manufacturers are rapidly moving away from outdated pen-and-paper processes in favor of cloud-based SaaS solutions, enabling plant staff to efficiently monitor and optimize their production processes in real time from anywhere.The research also shows the sheer urgency of those transformation projects over the last three months."
Jason explained, "As some plants restart and others adapt to a new normal, we are seeing a sharp rise in our customers seeking to expand their digital capabilities so they can improve agility, productivity, efficiency, and ensure the safety and quality of their products, as well as have access to process data while away from the shop floor to ensure social distancing, or when working from home. The increase in requests for our professional services shows manufacturers are taking advantage of the flexibility offered by the cloud and this has been further reflected in the increased demand for our online technical training programs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
"It is fantastic to see the tentative signs of a recovery and the increased demand for cloud-based Statistical Process Control and Quality Intelligence technologies, which can ensure agile and cost-effective support to manufacturers now and into the future. The fact that 74% of our customers are now reporting an optimistic posture toward the future shows they are confident that these technologies will help them maintain continuity and succeed in the post-COVID reality."
Visit https://www.infinityqs.com for more.
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October