Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 522
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 521
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 436
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 239
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 209
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 189
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 160
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 120
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association and CareerSource SWFL host job fair
- First Time Filmmakers Win at Queen Palm International Film Festival in Palm Springs
- SHELTER, New Works by Artists Byron Keith Byrd, Stefani Byrd, and Fenix Gallery Collective, January 20–February 24, 2021
- The Official Millennium Alliance Podcast Is Now Available On Spotify
- Grounded cruise ship talent to open variety show in Ft. Lauderdale
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO
- Sponsors needed for NAMI Collier County's 19th annual Hope Shines walk Jan. 30
Meeting keynote is Michael Wright, owner of Southeast Tactical, a Milwaukee-based firm specializing in businesses and the public threat assessments, and how to avoid/manage them.
Steve Kohlmann, Executive Director of IBAW, said, "Our world is rapidly changing and with it comes new threats to your security in both a business setting and in our personal everyday interactions out in public. What are the new threats, and how do you manage or avoid them altogether? What are the indicators to identify a safety situation? What skills can you deploy to extricate yourself from a looming situation?"
More on eTradeWire News
- Pres:- Elect Joe Biden and Vice Pres:- Elect Kamala Harris to be honored and the public is invited!
- Award-winning author Kelly Duff launches Rogue Affair & first full-length novel
- Blac Chyna Bullies Blind Man From Her Hometown
- Rotary Recruits Future Peace Leaders For Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service
Join IBAW members for an in-person meeting. Note that due to Covid-19 situation, advance registration is required. Seating will be limited at this event. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
Since 1973, the Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) was formed for small business owners to engage in conversation relating to legislation impacting the bottom-line costs of businesses throughout Wisconsin. IBAW is a venue for high level CEOs, CFOs, COOs, other upper management and entrepreneurs to network, exchange business ideas, and become educated and involved on issues which impact their business. IBAW is time well spent!
For additional information, contact Steve Kohlmann, IBAW Executive Director, via email at IBAWOffice@gmail.com To register, go to www.IBAW.com
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Nearly 9,000 People turn to HERO for help with food, rent and utilities during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame