Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 536
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Shelflation Retail Technology Corp. Provides an Innovative Approach to Inventory and Stock Rotation
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
- SmartBear Wins Winter 2023 Digital Innovator Award from Intellyx
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Codeless Platforms Releases Amazon Connector v1.0 for Amazon Seller Central Integration
- QuBind.com Makes Major Strides in T-Cell Immunotherapy with Revolutionary AI Innovation
- Michael Dowden Speaking at DevOpsCon 2023 Singapore
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Field Force Tracker Unveils Enhanced Copier Management Functions for Copier Dealers
GitKon is a unique, virtual conference taking place on October 11-13, 2022. Last year's inaugural event attracted more than 4,000 global registrants. This year's conference will feature 36 sessions from 39 expert speakers from notable tech companies like GitHub, GitLab, Microsoft and VS Code, Atlassian, Amazon, and more.
Over 90% of software development teams rely on Git for version control, so whether attendees are looking to uplevel their skills or those of the team members they manage, this is a free opportunity to invest in their future. Other, similar courses typically cost developers upwards of $100. GitKraken's Foundations of Git certification is valued at $70 but will be available to GitKon attendees completely free of charge.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
- Vegas Massacre a Reminder - Most Colleges Still Unprepared For a Shooter
- Ayda Announces Launch of USD Participant Payouts and Increases Coverage to 52 Countries
- Spreading the Twinkl Magic this Festive Season
"As an organization, GitKraken has been dedicated to expanding Git education by providing free educational materials for over five years," says GitKraken CEO Matt Johnston. "And now, as an extension of that mission, we're adding significant value to an event that was already free to attend by offering this Git certification."
To obtain the certification, students will complete a self-paced course online which includes over 60 lessons and over an hour of video tutorial content. Lessons will cover common Git commands and actions like branching, merging and rebasing, forks, pull requests, as well as situation tools such as stashing, cherry picking, squashing, using Git hooks, and more. The final step will be completing an exam to test learned knowledge throughout the course.
"As a technical recruiter, I'm always looking for ways that a candidate goes above and beyond to invest in their personal development," says Sydney Edman, lead on GitKraken's hiring team. "I encourage all GitKon attendees to add this Git certification to their resume and LinkedIn profile."
More on eTradeWire News
- Revolutionizing the New Homes Industry
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- CourMed Partners with NorthStar Care to Launch Virtual & Confidential Alcohol Substance Abuse Pilot
- Innovative Engineering Advises Building Owners on Winter Preparedness
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
Anyone interested in attending GitKon and adding a free Git certification to their professional portfolio can register for free at: www.gitkon.com.
About GitKraken: GitKraken provides a suite of top-rated Git tools that help millions of developers be more productive and more teams around the world collaborate more closely. Our products meet developers wherever they are and wherever they code, whether it's in their IDE, on their desktop, or in their issue tracking system. More than 15 million developers from 100,000 companies worldwide rely on Gitkraken to make Git work for them. More information at www.gitkraken.com.
Sara Stamas, VP of Marketing
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia
- Dawn Loves Nash Announces Debut Album Release: A Captivating Musical Journey of Love and Healing
- 8000EMR Series of EMI- and RFI-Resistant Liquid Flow Meters
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Mission Data, LLC And Growth
- Cuebiq Soars High as EMEA's 2023 AWS Partner of the Year
- Roger Williams University Named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- A Maui Luxury Real Estate Agent can Help Buy and Sell in Maui
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Catch the Exciting 39th Annual Kingdom Day Parade in Los Angeles Exclusively on ABC 7!
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- The 30 Second Dance Party Volume II: Elevating Joy in Classrooms, Offices, and Homes
- Corcoran Lifestyle Properties Acquires Executive Real Estate
- National Testing Network Expands Reach with New Public Safety Kiosk Testing Location in Woodbridge, VA
- Bethesda Academy Holds Annual Senior Recognition and Blazer Ceremony