Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 212
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 188
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 170
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 162
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 146
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 144
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 142
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 141
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 133
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Health Insurance: In Network or Out-of-Network?
- After an Auto Accident - What Happens When You Need To Sue?
- Does My Age and Gender Affect My Auto Insurance Premium?
- Employer Group Health Insurance Options Are Changing in 2020 with ICHRAs
- Minimizing Your Financial Risk With A Personal Liability Insurance Umbrella
"Fleet Response continually invests in our systems to ensure it is our customer's most reliable tool," said Allison Lanzilotta, Executive Vice President. "This event creates an opportunity for our Business Development and IT Teams to gather firsthand feedback from users so that our clients truly have a voice in the programs and systems that we build."
The event included the unveiling of DHP Mobile, an app for drivers to complete online training, provide license information and electronically sign-off on MVR releases, all on their phone. Clients also got a sneak-peak at the newly released features of Fleet Response Mobile where users can view electronic auto id cards and complete vehicle inspections.
More on eTradeWire News
- Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center Announces Two Promotions
- Exciting New Book "DANCE WITH A TWO HEADED SNAKE" is FREE this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon!
- Cannabis Consumers Report "Vaporizer Review Buyers Guide" 1/2 OFF this Sunday, Feb 23rd on Amazon Kindle
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- The Best Easter Kids Party NYC
At the conclusion of the Open House, guests heard from Fleet Response CEO, Scott Mawaka who discussed the future of Fleet Response. "We have a diverse and driven leadership team that is asking our clients to challenge us with visionary solutions to outdated process. We are eager to utilize our best in practice customer skills and innovative technology to create and deliver next level solutions."
Winners of this year's milestone awards include Platinum Winners: United Rentals, Sherwin-Williams Company and Gold Winners: ELM, PNM Resources, and Estée Lauder.
About Fleet Response
Established in 1986, Fleet Response is a Specialized Auto Third Party Administrator (TPA) offering claims, safety, and compliance solutions for your fleet, risk, and safety teams. Our services include first party auto, third party property, and bodily injury claims management as well as subrogation services. Our goal is to manage all aspects of the claims process with a focus on controlling costs and cycle time. For more information visit www.FleetResponse.com
- Transgender Visual Artist Jacob Clayton Debuts Warhol-Inspired Work
- Contemporary Canadian Artist Viktor Mitic's Sculpture Lyric Neutrino Star Valued At $250k Acquired
- Cultural Vistas Awarded Grant to Administer German Portion of Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
- "BOXING: Essential Skills" by Coach Dean Eoannou & Eugene B. Kern, MD Now Available on Amazon
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
- Exciting Option for Keto-Dieters Found in Bonaventure - Johnson Creek, WI – November 25th 2019
- Lennar Grand Opens Treviso at Echelon on March 7
- Singer/Songwriter Demi Davis Showcases Latest EP 'Holograms" at The Love Experience, March 12th
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- St. Charles Community College named best 'Return on Investment' in Missouri among two-year colleges
- American Design and Build and American Sentry Solar Opens Marketing Center to Accommodate Rapid Grow
- High School Student Researcher Elucidates the Anti-Cancer Activity of EGCG in Green Tea
- 2019 | Year-End Houston Healthcare Market Report
- Local Delray Artist Paints Bryan Brothers Live At The Delray Beach Open By Vitacost.com
- Great Ideas for the Bonus Room in Your Custom Home
- Zarza33 Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- PatientCare Acquires MedFleet Ambulance, Expanding its Presence in Western and Central Florida
- Refreshing Lemon-Powered Beverage Lemon Perfect Expands Retail Distribution at Whole Foods Market
- The Toyota Way takes center stage at upcoming Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association event
- Ground Broken At LINDAL's $25m Facility In Brazil