Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- autopom! Now Offering EFG Companies' Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI) in California
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Gary Rome Hyundai Hosts Magical Choir
- Wash Ninja® Adds SiO2 Vehicle Washes and Repel Hydrophobic Coatings
- As Manufacturing Changes, Where Do We Go from Here?
- Are You in need of a Car Loan and Going Through Bankruptcy?
- Clean your DPF's without damaging Heat DIY CobraCleanUSA – ECOFuelMax
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Donate $5,000 to Local Schools
- Replacements for Expired Lincoln Extended Warranties Accessible & Affordable
To reserve a car, subscribers create an account online, select a vehicle package and answer some basic questions about their driving history. After selecting a delivery location, time and making a first month's payment, Condor Detroit will deliver a car directly to the customer. Customers may keep the car as long as they like and can cancel at any time with 30 days notice.
"A car subscription is the natural evolution of a car lease, removing the cumbersome shopping process and long-term commitment. Our goal is to bring the convenience and flexibility of a car subscription to all Detroiters, and offer an attractive alternative to long-term rentals for businesses and individuals," said Kajeepeta.
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
Vehicle offerings range from entry-level sedans and SUVs to luxury sports cars at varying price points. Subscriptions start at $529 per month (about $18 per day) and include all insurance, maintenance, repair and registration. Packages can be customized for the driver's requirements including vehicle type and mileage.
"Car subscriptions make sense for all types of people, but until now, the option hasn't been made available to them at an affordable price. For frequent business travelers and urbanites, this is a necessary option, as they are in many cases paying over a thousand dollars per month for rental cars," Kajeepeta said.
Condor Detroit is headquartered in downtown Detroit and services the broader metropolitan area.
ABOUT CONDOR DETROIT
Condor Detroit is a month-to-month car subscription service based out of Detroit, Michigan. With a focus on flexibility, convenience and transparency, Condor is an attractive alternative to car ownership, leases and long-term rentals. Learn more at http://condordetroit.com.
Condor Detroit Customer Experience Team
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- Mccarthy Building Companies Expands National Renewable Energy Group
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Picture Perfect Drones: Let's Have Some Fun
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- Erik Owen, CPA, serves as panelist at 2018 Wisconsin Owners Forum
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Psychotherapist Raising Funds for First Subscription Box Designed to Prevent Screen Addiction
- Concrete Polishing Solutions Offers End-of-Year Promotions
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- The Ins and Outs of Fastening Door Frames To Concrete
- df|Music Group Signature Series Announces The Release of 2 New Audio Content Products
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Sol Roots with special guests Ron Holloway, Mary eL, Matt Kelley in Northern Virginia
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- An Expanded Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo plus an Outdoor Summit
- Milandr, Inc. and the Town of Florence, AZ Sign Contract to Build and Operate a LoRaWAN Network