Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 132
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
- Covid Acts of Kindness breaks the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD!
Similar on eTradeWire
- SRI Performance Partners with DIRTcar Racing for Fall Event Lineup
- New EcoSuds Biodegradable Car Wash Shampoo by Wash Ninja® Plans Early Market Release
- OTCWagon Issues STRONG-BUY recommendation on breakout company: PowerBand Solutions, Inc. (PBX)
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- DMS Pro Re-Invents Document Management for Dealers
- ALM Cars Launches An Online Car Buying Site
- Credit Card Myths You Should Know
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Pennsylvania Tuba Player Fulfills Lifelong Dream of Owning a Mid-Year Corvette!
To reserve a car, subscribers create an account online, select a vehicle package and answer some basic questions about their driving history. After selecting a delivery location, time and making a first month's payment, Condor Detroit will deliver a car directly to the customer. Customers may keep the car as long as they like and can cancel at any time with 30 days notice.
"A car subscription is the natural evolution of a car lease, removing the cumbersome shopping process and long-term commitment. Our goal is to bring the convenience and flexibility of a car subscription to all Detroiters, and offer an attractive alternative to long-term rentals for businesses and individuals," said Kajeepeta.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Appointed Chair of an ABA Committee
- SHSMD Connections and Digital Health
- Author pens second novel in critically acclaimed Myrtle Beach mystery series
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy Expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing to Speak at the SEO Square Two-Day Conference
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Englewood and Port Charlotte Residents!
Vehicle offerings range from entry-level sedans and SUVs to luxury sports cars at varying price points. Subscriptions start at $529 per month (about $18 per day) and include all insurance, maintenance, repair and registration. Packages can be customized for the driver's requirements including vehicle type and mileage.
"Car subscriptions make sense for all types of people, but until now, the option hasn't been made available to them at an affordable price. For frequent business travelers and urbanites, this is a necessary option, as they are in many cases paying over a thousand dollars per month for rental cars," Kajeepeta said.
Condor Detroit is headquartered in downtown Detroit and services the broader metropolitan area.
ABOUT CONDOR DETROIT
Condor Detroit is a month-to-month car subscription service based out of Detroit, Michigan. With a focus on flexibility, convenience and transparency, Condor is an attractive alternative to car ownership, leases and long-term rentals. Learn more at http://condordetroit.com.
Condor Detroit Customer Experience Team
- Tutanota LLC Amends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc
- METAvivor Announces the Virtual Conference: Overcoming Health Disparities In MBC
- American Momentum Bank assigns executives expanded Market President positions
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support
- Hertz Investment Group Sells Five Building Portfolio in Richmond
- Thiel College recognizes September Students of the Month
- Distroller World Releases First-Ever FlyNerlies Designed to Fly
- Thiel College climbs US News & World Report rankings, recognized for social mobility
- Kravis for the Performing Arts anuncia concierto del cantante de salsa ganador del Grammy® GILBERTO SANTA ROSA en West Palm Beach
- Holiday Gift Giving & Gatherings - the Best Natural, Organic, and Eco-friendly Products
- Former Chicago frontman, Jeff Coffey, makes his return to the stage to a packed house
- Turning Point Church to host community job and resources fair Oct. 14 in Bonita Springs
- PorchLight Real Estate Group Opens New DTC Office Location
- Go-Forth Pest Control Honored For Growth 4th Year In A Row
- The New Platform Changing the Way You Shop for Natural, Organic, and Eco-friendly Products
- Students Challenged To Name New Water Coaster At Quassy Amusement & Waterpark
- Drive-in Horror Movies & Live Monsters Return To Clark County Event Center This Halloween
- 227's YouTube Chili' KAREEM Chili' ABDUL-JABBAR COVID-19 Vaccine PSA! UCLA Lakers #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- Homesnap names Aprile Osborne Fastest Growing Agent Award for the First Half of 2021
- Champion Film Salon International Film Festival Announces Panelist Line Up