Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 347
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Covid-19 Bar Noise Limit Released for England
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
The equipment manufacturer, headquartered in Fairbanks, Alaska, has a range of top-rated earthmovers, heaters, generators, pumps, and many other products available to rent at its stores in Alaska and Williston, North Dakota. The range includes specialty ESI-made products as well as top of the line Kubota and JCB machinery, which means you can trust you'll be able to get the job done.
The biggest advantages to renting equipment are avoiding the upfront expense that comes with a purchase, and making sure you don't waste money on equipment you may only need for a short time or a specialty job. It's also a great way to save on the ongoing costs of maintenance, servicing, transportation and storage, and it means you don't have to account for asset depreciation over time.
More on eTradeWire News
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
The other significant advantage is the fact that you can recover quickly from unplanned incidents – such as mechanical failures or maintenance downtime – without losing productivity. We know that time is money, and we're here to help you avoid costly delays.
Nick Ferree, ESI Vice President, says the company is dedicated to supporting construction.
"Working up here is not like working in other parts of the United States. The season is very short, so we need to make sure our customers can be as productive as possible as the weather allows. We bring high reliability and excellent service to the table in what we make, what we sell, and what we rent," he says.
"Our customers can't afford downtime. A lot of our customers are running critical infrastructure projects and they need parts and materials that won't let them down."
For a list of products available in Alaska and North Dakota, visit www.esialaska.com/rental.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
Contact our stores for more information:
Anchorage: (907) 341-2250 or ANC-Sales@ESIAlaska.com.
Fairbanks: (907) 458-9049 or FAI-Sales@ESIAlaska.com.
Equipment Source, Inc. is an innovative manufacturer, and JCB and Kubota dealer, headquartered in Fairbanks, Alaska. It specializes in high-quality equipment for the oil, mining, construction and agriculture industries and it has a wide selection of the toughest products on earth available for sale and for rent this mining season. Learn more at www.esialaska.com.
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address