Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 649
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 561
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 481
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 460
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 437
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 427
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 414
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 386
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 262
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 262
Similar on eTradeWire
- Call For Entries and Submissions - International Film Festival Now Accepting Movies & Scripts For Competition
- Being Held at 'Gunpoint' in this New Suspense Thriller by Wild Eye/Summer Hill Films
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Facing the Past, Present and Future in 'Proper Binge'
- Feature Florida Partnerships selects screenplay finalists
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive $20,000 Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts
- Award-Winning Producer Joanna White-Oldham Making Strides in the Entertainment Industry with First Full-Length Feature Production
- Summer Hill Films Spots a REAL Ghost Hunter!
- Reservoir Dogs star Michael Madsen champions "The Dirty Kind" — Now Available
Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20
The program will be streamed at 7 pm Saturday, Feb. 20, on St. Louis Public Radio's Twitch channel.
Twitch is a livestream video platform owned by Amazon. It's like YouTube, but all the videos are live, so the experience is different at any given time.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has long sanctioned SLIFF's shorts competition as a pre-screening event for the Academy Awards. The winners in four categories of SLIFF's juried shorts programming (Best of Fest, Best Animation, Best Live Action, and Best Documentary) are eligible to submit their films directly to the Academy for Oscar consideration.
More on eTradeWire News
- Social Impact & Education Focused Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding for Education or Travel for Individuals who help to Test Company Software
- Mizner Country Club Breaks Ground With First Female Executive Chef
- Lee & Associates-LA North/Ventura Closes $12.9 Million Class A Office Building Sale in Calabasas
- Awareness: Whispers From Nature — Book Launch
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
St. Louis Public Radio is an award-winning news organization and NPR member station, providing in-depth news, insightful discussion, and entertaining programs to more than a half-million people per month on-air and online. With a large, St. Louis-based newsroom and reporters stationed in Jefferson City and Rolla, Mo., and Belleville, Ill., the station's journalists find and tell important stories about communities across the region and help people to become deeply informed about the issues that affect their lives. Broadcasting on 90.7 KWMU FM in St. Louis, 90.3 WQUB in Quincy, Ill., 88.5 KMST in Rolla, and sharing news and music online at stlpublicradio.org, St. Louis Public Radio is a member-supported service of the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
The following short films will be screened during this event:
Always Coming Back: SLIFF Audience Choice Award for Best Documentary Short.
Augustus: SLIFF and Showcase Essy Award for Best Narrative Short.
More on eTradeWire News
- Biden Blasts Neanderthals on Masks, But Is Breaking His Own Promise
- How To Protect Your Trees From Salt, Snow And Ice
- Voglia Swimwear Announces First Trunk Show
- Las Vegas Urban League WIC: A Valuable Resource During March National Nutrition Month
- Prairie Represents Endurance Technologies, Inc. In Its Sale To Polytek Development Corporation
Black Goat: SLIFF Best Live Action Short.
Colette: SLIFF Best Documentary Short.
I Want to Make a Film about Women: SLIFF Essy Award for Best Documentary Short.
Josiah: SLIFF Best of Fest Short.
R.A.S.: SLIFF Best Short Short.
To the Dusty Sea: SLIFF Best Animated Short.
More information can be found on St. Louis Public Radio's Events page: stlpublicradio.org/events. Participants can register for the event here (https://stlpr.secureallegiance.com/kwmu/WebModule/Donate.aspx?P=SHORTS21&PAGETYPE=PLG&CHECK=YmviSQR3dniyGmEe9wkfam3L5BYddGq6PVAl6UEf65g%3d).
Marquee Media PR
- Plymouth Terrace Independent Living is Designed with You in Mind
- Hillside Terrace Helps Families With Fall Prevention
- Save the Earth with Drinkmate CO2 Canisters
- The Best Way to Create Your Dream Home
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Sales Increase of 10.9% in 2021
- BI4ALL launches Products Area and Presents BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer
- Taylors Skip Hire Reveals Captain Tom Memorial Skip
- 2017 Black Used Ford Escape for Sale!
- Little Bottle of Magic - Best seller for Menopause relief
- B & G Sports Company In Waterbury Merges With ColorGraphix LLC in Oxford
- Benchmark International Completes the Sale of Restek-UK to an EOT
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE) Expands Leadership Development Offerings with Leading Women Partnership
- Gallup Elks Lodge Donates Much Needed Equipment to local EMS & Law Enforcement
- TVS Classic Sports Network Showcases Basketball March Madness on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- EIB Provides $9.1 Million to Artificial Intelligence Software Innovator Cortical.io
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN
- Genuine Work To Open In Dayton This Month
- ACC Legend Joins Altavoz Board of Directors