Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Repeating Studies Validates Effective Mental Health Treatment
- Engine Prelubrication Systems Saves Money on both large and small engines
- Kesslr© Aims to Bring Space Down to Earth
- Beneficience.com Legacy PR Announces Dr. Burd Renowned Diabetes Scientist, Biochemist-entrepreneur and Dexcom Founder, client
- Diffractive Optical Processor Computes Hundreds of Linear Transformations in Parallel
- ParaPod Festival Honors Award-winning Journalist and Documentarian Linda Moulton Howe with the 2023 Media Legend Award
- New Book, "Leading Diversity for Competitive Advantage" Elaborates a Comprehensive, Evidence-based Path to Successful DEI Practice
- Follow U.S. Conservation History Down A New Path
- South African skin cancer patients undergo first treatments with OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT as part of the EPIC-Skin study
- Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace team assisted STONEWALL ANALYTICS with obtaining a GSA MAS contract #47QRAA23D000S
"Largest Life Sciences Staffing Firms in the US" is an annual list created and updated by SIA. This year, the report ranks 27 staffing companies that generated $25 million or more in US life sciences staffing revenue last year. In total, the companies on this list, generated $3.1 billion in US life sciences staffing revenue, accounting for 88% of the market share.
For the purposes of this list, SIA defines "life sciences" staffing as the furnishing of temporary workers in life sciences roles, which include clinical research associates, scientists, and lab technicians in industries such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medtech, chemical, environmental, and food & beverage manufacturing. This revenue includes that generated by providing clients with temporary workers, and also is generated through direct hires and permanent placements and retained search. It does not include any revenue generated by services for which billing is based on deliverables; recruitment process outsourcing (RPO); managed services (MSP) payrolling; and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Used Black 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale!
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
In addition to its spot on this report, SPECTRAFORCE® has a thorough history of winning awards and mentions from SIA. Other SIA awards won by SPECTRAFORCE® include the 2022 Largest Staffing Firms in the US, 2022 Annual Diversity-Owned Staffing Firms List and Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms from 2011-2018 and in 2020, and Top Diversity Staffing Firms in 2012.
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE® is one of the fastest-growing global staffing companies servicing over 120 mid-to-large-scale clients in North America and India, within the Technology, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Telecom, and Utility industries. A diversity-owned firm, SPECTRAFORCE® is built on the concept of "human connection," defined by its branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so its staff and clients can reach their highest potential. Learn more at http://www.spectraforce.com.
SIA is the Global Advisor on Staffing and Workforce Solutions
More on eTradeWire News
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
- Örjan Berglund First Scientific Officer for the International Peatland Society
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
Elevating the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem
Founded in 1989, SIA is the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. Our proprietary research covers all categories of employed and non-employed work including temporary staffing, independent contracting, and other types of contingent labor. SIA's independent and objective analysis provides insights into the services and suppliers operating in the workforce solutions ecosystem including staffing firms, managed service providers, recruitment process outsourcers, payrolling/compliance firms, and talent acquisition technology specialists such as vendor management systems, online staffing platforms, crowdsourcing and online work services. We also provide training and accreditation with our unique Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP) program.
Known for our award-winning content, data, support tools, publications, executive conferences, and events, we help both suppliers and buyers of workforce solutions make better-informed decisions that improve business results and minimize risk. As a division of the international business media company, Crain Communications Inc., SIA is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England.
Alison Webster, Marketing Manager
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day
- Indies United is pleased to present our February 2023 book releases
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)