Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 457
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker 103
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 101
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
Similar on eTradeWire
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
- Kavana Rum Launches & Proudly Enters The US Rum Resurgence!
- Puerto Vallarta Hosts 25th Edition of Festival Gourmet International
- NESCO's 18 Qt Roaster Oven makes holiday meal time easier
- Savory Bites Cracker Company Launches Online Shop
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Final Four-Course Wine Dinner in 2019 Series on Dec. 3
- Mark's Outing Celebrates 15 Years in Business with the Launch of its First Food Truck
- Transitions2earth Announces Progress on an Innovative PFAS-Free Product Line
- Bob Holz to Release New Album with Rolling Stones Bassist Darryl Jones
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
Producing quality seed corn takes much more effort than simply planting and harvesting. Agricultural producers understand how the time and temperature during the drying cycle of their seed corn affects both product quality and energy consumption. To optimize energy usage and product quality, producers must be able to gather and view the time and temperature during the seeds' drying phase. Therefore, graphs of these conditions are necessary to optimize drying operations. After analyzing this specific application for a customer, CAS DataLoggers specialists recommended the Accsense Monitoring System which included a Wireless Gateway (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/b1-06-wir...) and Wireless Temperature Data Logger Pods (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/product/a1-13-wir...) for continual corn drying temperature monitoring and data recording.
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Marathon Names Mother Bethel AME Church A "Cheer Zone" For 30,000+ Runners
- Just 2 Weeks to go Until Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2019
- How To Avoid Scams And Learn Which Programs Are Legitimate Plus Info About Making Money Online
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- Testgrid Wins in Pre Employment Screening – 2019 HRD Magazine Service Provider Awards
Installation of the Accsense system was easy to adapt for outdoor use. Each of the seed drying silos contained an Accsense wireless pod placed within a weatherproof plastic enclosure on the outside wall to avoid any damage from the elements. The wireless gateway was installed above the metal of an office building out of the way of the weather and near to an internet connection, allowing good reception for its signals.
Using Accsense (https://www.accsense.com/) for automated data logging and temperature monitoring allowed the customer to monitor their multiple silos simultaneously. The system also gave drying operators the ability to access data from any web browser at any time, freeing up time for more pressing jobs and eliminating undue stress. Because this operation was seasonal, the equipment had a longer life span since it was maintained in a weather-protected environment. Users could immediately see the status of each of the multiple silos, and any silo out of temperature was clearly graphically indicated by a red alarm clock.
The wireless Accsense gateway also continually monitored the time seeds spent within a specified temperature range, and supported data recording and alarming for whenever the temperature fell below or exceeded the temperature limits required to produce the optimal product, instantly triggering an alarm. When these alerts were activated, the drying operators could log in at any time from any web browser, even at home, to see the current status of the drying operation. This feature made the owners' nights and weekends much less stressful.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Massapequa, New York -Grand Opening Tues November 26 2019
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Issues Critical Reminder: Health Insurance
- Jan McArt's New Play Readings Return to Lynn University on Jan. 13 with Martha Patterson's With Eyes
- South Florida Artist Skip Hartzell Creates Unique Art Inspired by Man's Best Friend
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
The customer now uses their Accsense monitoring system annually to maximize quality and minimize production cost. Since the system is used during the busy harvest season, the extreme ease-of-use and convenience of the automated alarming features are appreciated by the producer. The ability to view the temperature data as graphs also helps standardize the drying cycle, resulting in a repeatable high-quality product.
For further information on Accsense Monitoring Systems (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/products/accsense-monitoring/) contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or request more information (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/need-more-informa...).
- High School Student Attempting Real World Fashion Education -- Thirteen Studios is Born
- Tents N More: Premium Tents for Incredible Camping Experiences
- RE/MAX Classic Hosts 5 Contest Winners to the Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Game
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
- MEMEENO Baby Belly Bands Featured on ABC
- The Remote Firm launches a free remote only job board
- Lighted Space: Premium Lighting Solutions for Your Home
- Vip Vacations Inc Named Winner Of The Knot Best Of Weddings 2020
- Larry Kinitsky Named Chairman of the Board of Helen Keller Services
- Market-Connections Resume Service is now certified in "Recruiting Talent with Social Media"
- VIP Vacations Inc. was recently honored as 'Morning Call's Reader's Choice Award'
- Custom Vision Strike Coin a Hit for Boeing
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership Agreement with Healthmonix
- SoKay Releases World's First Protocol For Guiding Lending and Borrowing Behavior Between Friend
- Must Read: Why You Should Avoid DIY Pruning
- Richardson Custom Homes celebrates 35 years in business in SW Florida
- Enjoy the privacy at this home for sale in Coon Rapids!
- Why Architects & Commercial Interior Designers Need to Specify Custom Workbenches
- 2019 Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Glutamate Decarboxylase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)