Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- 30th Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival awards and attendance
- Indie Film Company, Lands Development Deal With Providence Film Group; Begins Casting For Action Film 'Rise Of The Tarragon'
- Horror/Fantasy "Bashira" Best Picture Winner At Bleedingham Horror Film Festival
- Alternate Ground - Alien Abduction Film Lands on Amazon Video
- Award-Winning Human Rights Doc Produced by STL Local Premiere at SLIFF 11/13
- Folks VFX opens fourth studio in Saguenay, Quebec
- Summer Hill's 'Knucks' Available on Spectrum Now!
- The Foxworth Theory Podcast presents Film Director/Producer Warrington Hudlin (10/27) on VoiceAmerica/HarlemAmerica & YouTube
- "American Underdog" — w/ Kurt & Brenda Warner — serves as the Centerpiece at 30th SLIFF
- Detroit's Romantic Dramedy 'Match Made' Burns Up the Screens and Touches the Soul
Producer and 1st Dibz Entertainment CEO, James Hunter, has produced various award-winning films such as The Breaking Point, The Turnaround, and Always With You, with the cinematic eye of Director Derrick Hammond. Together, they will introduce the world to Call Time: The Finale written by Nicanson Guerrier (The Flea) April 20, 2021.
Synopsis: When a crew is hired to shoot a horror film, it's lights, camera, action…and murder. A creepy old house, a reclusive grandmother, and a one-eyed groundskeeper puts everyone on edge but when people begin to disappear, the real nightmare begins. They learn they are not the first to team to be hired and they now find themselves in the spotlight, where the finale is their own demise.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
Call Time: The Finale stars actor Marcus T. Paulk (Moesha, George Lucas' Red Tails, and new scripted series Pump), reality star Royce Reed (VH1's Basketball Wives), recording artist and reality personality Lynese "Babs Bunny" Wiley (MTV's Making of the Band and YouTube series Queen of the Ring), actor and YouTube sensation Tyrone Magnus, and actress and influencer Mercedes Gutierrez. This breakout cast plays a film crew trying to create a horror film however, it's not long before the nightmare they are trying to capture becomes their reality.
"With diverse talent and a self-aware take on horror films, genre fans are sure to enjoy Call Time: The Finale and it may even convert non-fans with its witty humor and modern messaging," says Lise Romanoff, CEO and Managing Director of Vision Films.
Call Time: The Finale will be available on all major streaming platforms including Google Play, Vudu, FandangoNow, iTunes, Amazon Instant, Hoopla, Vimeo, Microsoft Xbox, and YouTube as well as all major cable platforms in the United States and on Rogers and Shaw in Canada.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
FB & IG: @CallTimetheMovie
For more information and interview requests please contact:
About Vision Films
Vision Films is a leading independent sales and VOD aggregator specializing in the licensing, marketing, and distribution of over 800 feature films, documentaries, and series from some of the most prolific independent film producers in the world. Led by Lise Romanoff, Managing Director/CEO Worldwide Distribution, Vision Films releases 2-4 films a month across Theatrical, VOD, DVD, and television platforms. www.visionfilms.net
Love Logan Productions
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners