Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1792
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1714
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1382
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1276
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1187
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 1027
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 1015
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 955
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 762
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 614
Similar on eTradeWire
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- Jazz For Life The New Album By Ski Johnson To Release On Friday, May 21
- Latin American Cinemateca of Los Angeles, the UCLA Film & Television Archive present Verbena Tragica
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for April 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- First Signal Arrives on Amazon Worldwide
- Gregory Blair Adapts Frances Metzman's "The Cha-Cha Babes of Pelican Way"
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
Producer and 1st Dibz Entertainment CEO, James Hunter, has produced various award-winning films such as The Breaking Point, The Turnaround, and Always With You, with the cinematic eye of Director Derrick Hammond. Together, they will introduce the world to Call Time: The Finale written by Nicanson Guerrier (The Flea) April 20, 2021.
Synopsis: When a crew is hired to shoot a horror film, it's lights, camera, action…and murder. A creepy old house, a reclusive grandmother, and a one-eyed groundskeeper puts everyone on edge but when people begin to disappear, the real nightmare begins. They learn they are not the first to team to be hired and they now find themselves in the spotlight, where the finale is their own demise.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Accepting New Patients
- Art And Soul Restaurant Debuts Following Design And Culinary Evolution
- Maximize the Functionality of your Kitchen
- Traffic to Medicare Supplement Insurance Association's Online Directory Grows
- Helping Students find Inner Strength for Outer Stability
Call Time: The Finale stars actor Marcus T. Paulk (Moesha, George Lucas' Red Tails, and new scripted series Pump), reality star Royce Reed (VH1's Basketball Wives), recording artist and reality personality Lynese "Babs Bunny" Wiley (MTV's Making of the Band and YouTube series Queen of the Ring), actor and YouTube sensation Tyrone Magnus, and actress and influencer Mercedes Gutierrez. This breakout cast plays a film crew trying to create a horror film however, it's not long before the nightmare they are trying to capture becomes their reality.
"With diverse talent and a self-aware take on horror films, genre fans are sure to enjoy Call Time: The Finale and it may even convert non-fans with its witty humor and modern messaging," says Lise Romanoff, CEO and Managing Director of Vision Films.
Call Time: The Finale will be available on all major streaming platforms including Google Play, Vudu, FandangoNow, iTunes, Amazon Instant, Hoopla, Vimeo, Microsoft Xbox, and YouTube as well as all major cable platforms in the United States and on Rogers and Shaw in Canada.
More on eTradeWire News
- Matcha Design at 2021 Communicators Awards. Oklahoma Marketing Agency competes with industry giants
- St. Louis' Largest Free Business Networking Event "Network-A-Thon" Coming Virtually on May 19
- Legendary Broadway Star Carole Demas is Celebrating 81 & Thanking Her Fans!
- Meals On Wheels of Tampa Expanding Service Into Riverview and Gibsonton
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Running Back, Shannon Warren
FB & IG: @CallTimetheMovie
For more information and interview requests please contact:
About Vision Films
Vision Films is a leading independent sales and VOD aggregator specializing in the licensing, marketing, and distribution of over 800 feature films, documentaries, and series from some of the most prolific independent film producers in the world. Led by Lise Romanoff, Managing Director/CEO Worldwide Distribution, Vision Films releases 2-4 films a month across Theatrical, VOD, DVD, and television platforms. www.visionfilms.net
Love Logan Productions
- Tampa office park in the I-75 Corridor sells for $11.39 million
- Good, Better, Best: Evaluating e-Commerce Analytics Tools
- Ormond Outpost/Level 10 Motorsports Relocates
- New from Down & Out Books: ROUGHHOUSE by Jeffery Hess
- 2015 BMW 3 Series For Sale in Toronto
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Names John Unger Vice-President of Data Services
- All You Need to Know About Heated Floors
- GREAT DEAL on a GTA Used Nissan Rogue at Good Fellows
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Wakefield Celebrates 9 Year Milestone
- Vermont Author Eva Robinson Releases New Psychological Thriller – Influenced
- Registration Now Available for Open Apereo 2021!
- When people want the apartments to live in then these are things that are essential
- Addgene Announces Departure of Executive Director
- ShearShare Cofounder Inducted Into Texas Military Institute Hall of Fame
- Trending Jewelry Gifts for Mother's Day 2021
- Community First Awards $7,500 in Scholarships to USLA Champions Merit Scholarships
- Tickets Now Available for Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel Exhibition
- Help Me Grow – Long Island Rises to COVID Challenge: Doubles Number of At-risk Infants, Toddlers, Families Aided in 2020
- Celebrating Nat'l Farmworker Women's Health Week
- Jacksonville Authors Win Multiple Book Awards with "Never Forget Who You Are" a Powerful Perspective into Systemic Racism