Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 108
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Summer Hill's Release Has 'Nearly Departed'
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Doc "HUBBLE SPACE WONDERS" To Screen Coast-Coast at Woods Hole, Oregon Doc Film Fests; Wins Top REMI at Worldfest-HOU
- 21st Whitaker St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase announces awards
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- BOUDOIR, an award-winning psychological horror short directed by Gina Lee Ronhovde is now streaming on Bitpix
- Mutt Productions And Allied Artists Film Group Team Up To Bring Rock N' Roll Time Travel To The Big Screen
- MainConcept Releases Performance-Enhancing Updates to its SDK Library
- New indie film unites stars from cult alien classics to pay homage to 1990s sci-fi
- Summer Hill Acquires 'Working Man' for International Release
- Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles in MacArthur Park Announces a Hybrid 2021 Season
Producer and 1st Dibz Entertainment CEO, James Hunter, has produced various award-winning films such as The Breaking Point, The Turnaround, and Always With You, with the cinematic eye of Director Derrick Hammond. Together, they will introduce the world to Call Time: The Finale written by Nicanson Guerrier (The Flea) April 20, 2021.
Synopsis: When a crew is hired to shoot a horror film, it's lights, camera, action…and murder. A creepy old house, a reclusive grandmother, and a one-eyed groundskeeper puts everyone on edge but when people begin to disappear, the real nightmare begins. They learn they are not the first to team to be hired and they now find themselves in the spotlight, where the finale is their own demise.
More on eTradeWire News
- Students from 21 Countries Design Innovative Solutions to Combat Climate Change in Fiji
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
Call Time: The Finale stars actor Marcus T. Paulk (Moesha, George Lucas' Red Tails, and new scripted series Pump), reality star Royce Reed (VH1's Basketball Wives), recording artist and reality personality Lynese "Babs Bunny" Wiley (MTV's Making of the Band and YouTube series Queen of the Ring), actor and YouTube sensation Tyrone Magnus, and actress and influencer Mercedes Gutierrez. This breakout cast plays a film crew trying to create a horror film however, it's not long before the nightmare they are trying to capture becomes their reality.
"With diverse talent and a self-aware take on horror films, genre fans are sure to enjoy Call Time: The Finale and it may even convert non-fans with its witty humor and modern messaging," says Lise Romanoff, CEO and Managing Director of Vision Films.
Call Time: The Finale will be available on all major streaming platforms including Google Play, Vudu, FandangoNow, iTunes, Amazon Instant, Hoopla, Vimeo, Microsoft Xbox, and YouTube as well as all major cable platforms in the United States and on Rogers and Shaw in Canada.
More on eTradeWire News
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
FB & IG: @CallTimetheMovie
For more information and interview requests please contact:
About Vision Films
Vision Films is a leading independent sales and VOD aggregator specializing in the licensing, marketing, and distribution of over 800 feature films, documentaries, and series from some of the most prolific independent film producers in the world. Led by Lise Romanoff, Managing Director/CEO Worldwide Distribution, Vision Films releases 2-4 films a month across Theatrical, VOD, DVD, and television platforms. www.visionfilms.net
Love Logan Productions
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels