Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- EZZEY celebrates pre-launch of Planet Wealth at WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Verst Logistics Launches New Customer Portal
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with Material Handling Inc
- Work Truck Week® 2022 returns to Indianapolis with expanded content
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- South Shore Line to promote education and spread awareness during Rail Safety Week
- Team Integrity Knowledge Center is Excited to Launch the Mentoring Program for Aspiring Truckers
- L2 Aviation names Bill Darbe as Director of Business Development
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- South Shore Line invites nurses and first responders to ride the train for free
Antech (https://www.antech-hyd.co.uk/) designed and manufactured three air operated fluid transfer trolleys for use in the rail industry following a request from a leading company working with clients within the rail sector. The three trollies, which are suitable for the transfer of hydraulic oil, engine oil and coolant fluid, have been colour coded to aid clarity of fluid use and to avoid cross contamination.
Following the urgent enquiry, the trollies were designed within 1 week and went straight into production at the manufacturing facility in Lancashire. Despite international supply chain issues and the project coinciding with a national lockdown, manufacturing was completed, and the project delivered after just 12 weeks. This time frame also included shipping the Settima screw pumps from Italy where they are manufactured.
More on eTradeWire News
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
The type of pumps used were the Settima SMT16B (https://www.antech-hyd.co.uk/settima-screw-pumps/) that are pumps for industrial use at low and medium pressure (40 bar). SMT16B pumps represent a reliable and low noise component for many industrial applications where long-life pump and low cost are required. The main challenge for Antech was to match the seals and the body materials to the fluid being pumped.
The pump body and the design of the screws avoids any axial load. The functional pressure develops some tolerance between the balancing piston of the main screw and the surrounding body. This creates a balancing hydrodynamic force of the screws and, at the same time, lubricates and cools down the sealing parts.
The units are a low pressure, low noise Settima screw pump producing 12 lpm of flow. Each pump was individually tailored to meet the characteristics of the fluid, so seals, material and tolerances were matched to specific fluid needs. This ensures long life and smooth low pulsation operations. Driven by an air motor, the pumps transfer oil from 50 litre reservoirs into the clients rolling stock in the workshop or at trackside. The hydraulic oil trolley was additionally fitted with 5-micron filtration.
More on eTradeWire News
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
Established in 1994, Antech Hydraulics Limited is an independently owned company who specialise in system design (https://www.antech-hyd.co.uk/solutions-services/hydraulic-system-design/) and hydraulic components. They offer solutions from industry leading manufacturers such as Settima, Staffa (https://www.antech-hyd.co.uk/products/staffa-mo...), Kawasaki, B&C, UFI, NTF, Des Case and LJM. They also produce their own bespoke products and engineer solutions to cater for client's specific projects.
For further information
ANTECH Hydraulics Ltd
Poulton Industrial Estate
Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 8JU
Tel: +44 (0)1253 888 333
Tel: +44 (0)1253 888 333
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Infosec Institute's Free Resources Help Orgs Be Cyber Smart During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Salisbury Orthodontics – Wiltshire's Leading Specialist Invisalign Provider
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Manufacturer Improves Efficiency by Integrating SYSPRO, Shopify, Amazon and Reseller Website
- MacCase Integrates Apple Air Tags into Premium Leather Messenger Bag
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Accelerates Continuous Learning
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction