Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- MySeniorCenter acquires Senior Space asset from LPi
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- Falcon Scaling Launches "PipeDrive Squared" Optimization Initiative
- Andromeda CTO Awarded as a Google Developer Expert in Angular
- Storage Made Easy inks M&E channel distribution partnership with Global Distribution
- Teign Housing appoints Cadcorp as cloud GIS supplier
- MTC Releases CommuniqAI, a Smart Heuristics-Based App to Automate Your Interpersonal Communications
- Ulster Carpets select Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Manageme
"Ujjyaini brings extensive experience in developing data strategies and driving analytics and insights for global businesses." said Founder, CEO, Mahesh Hariharan. "The unique perspectives she offers, having built AI-driven capabilities in her previous roles will be exceedingly relevant to Zupervise as our customers in India continue to value us as trusted advisors in scaling their AI responsibly."
"I have seen how important it is for AI teams to demonstrate transparency and explainability to the business." said Ujjyaini Mitra. "I'm excited to be joining Zupervise's advisory board and look forward to applying my experience to introduce Responsible AI adoption to data-driven organisations at all stages of AI maturity."
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
Ujjyaini is the founder of TheDeltacube, a boutique consulting company in data and AI strategy, design thinking and innovation in the decision science space. She is also building a platform for work-place skills readiness development in education.
During her career, Ujjyaini has worked in various industries including advertising, e-commerce, telecommunications, consumer, and retail banking, most recently as the Chief Data Officer at Zee Entertainment, an Indian media conglomerate. Ujjyaini also held positions at Voot, Flipkart, Airtel and McKinsey & Company. Recognized as a leader in India's data community, Ujjyaini has received numerous honours including being featured in Top 50 Most Influential Women in Media, Top 11 Female AI Influencers and 30 Most Inspiring Women in AI. She holds a postgraduate degree in Quantitative Econometrics and Statistics from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata with a dual honour in Mathematics and Computer Science from Chennai Mathematical Institute.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
For more information, please visit https://zupervise.com
Zupervise is a unified risk transparency platform for AI deployments in the regulated enterprise. The platform offers a knowledge graph for AI risk intelligence, a risk observability capability and an out-of-the-box early warning system to assess, mitigate & report on AI risks. You can now delineate accountability and place trust in AI with data-driven insights into emerging risks.
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners