Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 322
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 261
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 157
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Helios Merch Shop (Cyber Monday Launch)
- What's The Difference Between SaaS vs PaaS vs IaaS
- PixelPlex Shares Current Updates on DApp Development Services
- How do I contact Facebook if I can't access my account?
- Fermata Discovery, Inc. - Certified as a Woman-Owned (8a) Small Business
- QView Medical maintains leadership position in AI-powered breast cancer screening technology through alliance with GE Healthcare
- ASI & ReviewMyAMS Host Powerful Panel on Digital Transformation for Associations
- Cadcorp launches dynamic cover application for Emergency Services
- OptiFunder Secures $25 Million in Capital Led by Arthur Ventures
- Zupervise Welcomes Analytics Expert Ujjyaini Mitra as Strategic Advisor
TTC Labs and Open Loop are experimental data design and data governance initiatives that are initiated and supported by Facebook.
The Singapore Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) have released a suite of AI governance initiatives to help organisations deploy responsible AI and build consumer trust.
"There is now greater scrutiny when leveraging consumer data in AI use-cases," said Founder, CEO, Mahesh Hariharan. "With proposed AI regulation in the EU and guidance from various regulators world-wide, AI risk assurance is a must-have capability."
Zupervise will incorporate an operational AI explainability and control (AIX) framework into an intuitive experience for practitioners, regulators and consumers.
"We are truly excited by Zupervise's work, alongside other cross-sector companies, with this opportunity to mutually advance the state of the art for algorithmic transparency." said Adam Bargroff, Privacy Public Policy Manager, TTC Labs @ Facebook.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
- Expert Sports Handicapper, Wunderdog, Launches Sports Betting Advice Video Series
- Failure – an important part of your journey
- Digital Inks Market Insights, Leading Players and Future Scope
"Ideas about what governance frameworks for AI Explainability might look like need to be more grounded in product development perspectives and practices. We look forward to collaborating with Zupervise and others for this project" said Verena Kontschieder, Policy Program Manager AI, Open Loop @ Facebook.
More details at https://www.ttclabs.net/news/people-centric-approaches-to-algorithmic-explainability-product-and-policy
Zupervise is a unified risk transparency platform for AI deployments in the regulated enterprise. The platform offers a knowledge graph for AI risk intelligence, a risk observability capability and an out-of-the-box early warning system to assess, mitigate & report on AI risks. You can now delineate accountability and place trust in AI with data-driven insights into emerging risks.
About TTC Labs
The Trust, Transparency and Control Labs is a cross-industry effort to create innovative design solutions that put people in control of their privacy. Initiated and supported by Facebook, and built on collaboration & co-creation, TTC Labs has worked with over 250 organisations, including major global businesses, startups, civic organisations and academic institutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Artist Pierre Gervois represented by Fort Gallery NFT at Art Basel Miami Beach
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
About Open Loop
Open Loop is a global program that bridges the gap between tech and policy innovation, fostering a closer collaboration between those building emerging technologies and those regulating them. Open Loop partners with governments, tech companies, academia and civil society to co-create and test new governance frameworks through policy prototyping programs and to support the evaluation of existing legal frameworks through regulatory sandbox exercises.
The Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) leads Singapore's digital transformation with infocomm media. IMDA also regulates the telecommunications and media sectors to safeguard consumer interests and enhances Singapore's data protection regime through the Personal Data Protection Commission.
- American Survivalist Partners with My Patriot Supply
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
- Councilwoman Death Blamed on Unknown Diabetes & Heart Disease After Shot Linked by Am Heart Assoc
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Last Chance to Win a Custom 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2021 Corvette Stingray!
- Winergy Wireless Charger review, the best wireless charger to buy now
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- BDE Entertainment announces LUDLOW
- Be part of the Ugly Sweater Art Exhibit at JINGLE
- Free Community Christmas Concert in Suwanee Helps Light The World on Dec. 11 and 12
- Lipoxplus lose Bucket Loads Of Fat * WITHOUT EXERCISE!
- New 'A Hot Set' Brand Page and Media Kit Launched
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Robert Taylor
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Breaking The Chains Foundation x Jillian Rose Reed How To Love Yourselfie Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- LearningRx Shares 4 Gift Ideas for National Buy Nothing Day
- Used Burgundy 2018 Volkswagen Atlas for Sale!
- Age When Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Begin Reported By AALTCI
- Omicron Variant Currently known as B.1.1.529
- Precautions To Take When Gardening to Prevent Skin Problems