Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- Appetiser and Hear Me Talk bring accessibility to email through app that reads emails aloud
- Siemplify Raises the Bar for Enterprise Readiness with Latest Security Operations Platform Release
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mallory Sonalert Alarms with Electronic Volume Control
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Bob Franceschelli Joins ITEN's Board of Directors
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
Mentioning the nation's loss, with U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings' passing - Icon and voice of social advancement, quoting Frederick Douglas, and mentioning MLK in his speech today 10/17; his affirming belief in freedom of speech, expression and voicing reinventing Facebook to give people a voice as the original company vision - was smart move.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
He knew he was onto something big with Facebook and didn't think small. He likes having his own gig - I can respect that! He understood innovation, and competition of great intensity - in making things happen! "Quick, efficient, flow of concepts, and great ideas, that can be implemented now - that's how he grew Facebook, among other factors that helped nurture his beautiful mind". Doc, finishing law school in days, and holding a BSc InfoSec Systems Security Management says; "Evidence shows Facebook is just getting started - is still a baby, or more so a sleeping giant!"
The First Amendment (except for companies), as a standard in its strictness should be used, to allow people to take a stand for said freedoms, yet not do harm. Zuckerberg's goal is seemingly, to persuade to agree that we pretty much agree on what's tolerable or not. Yet the real question according to "Doc" is this; "Where do we draw the line when it comes to freedom of speech, expression, the press, and just privacy and rights thereof online overall?"
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
Misinformation or data to deter or interfere with democracy, isn't something that will likely ever be condoned by most citizens. Yet admissible political discourse should meet certain criteria. According to Zuckerberg, the goal is to focus on account verification and authenticity - identity of accounts.
Considering Yelp with legislation that protects online bloggers and posters, whether truthful or not (opinion is allowed); we must still be careful not to restrict to the point we're no longer allowed to tell our story, in ways that best connects with our audiences. Doc goes on to say "political posts are different, yet people should be allowed to formulate their own conclusions, and to make their own decisions, thereafter reading or seeing them". Many disagree due to the canny yet overall misleading political tone of most campaign ads.
"We aren't a $15B entity, at least not yet. But we stand for freedom of speech and expression, otherwise we threaten democracy as we know it." says Doc Friedman. "What we really want is better privacy, safety, and security overall at Facebook - we believe Zuckerberg will deliver."
Lauranzia Von Stein PR "The Talent Promotion Agency"
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google