Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breach Force: CyberSec Teams Look to Advanced Tools and Capabilities to Prevent Cyber Attacks
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Donation by Televergence Solutions Sets in Motion Far-Reaching Ripple Effect Benefitting Women in Tech
- Feedonomics Hires Gary Kerr as Director of Business Development
- Outsourced CIO LLC Pivots to Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to Leverage Rapid Growth
- New ITSM Book & Training Course Available, "Delivering ITSM For Business Maturity, A Practical Framework" by Beverly Weed-Schertzer
- L-Tron's Gayle DeRose Nominated for 2019 Technology Woman of the Year
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology award winners for the last three years running, Zoola Analytics takes the guesswork out of learning experience design, replacing the need for a trial-and-error approach with data-driven insights.
Getting started with the Zoola Analytics extension is easy, as the tool comes with numerous expertly designed, pre-built templates, meaning users have instant access to reports on some of the most common areas of need. A drag-and-drop designer makes short work of any additional, organization-specific reports that users may need, and allows admins to quickly build and share reports and dashboards with their teams.
Zoola Analytics is also compatible with xAPI/LRS data and other business systems such as CRM and e-commerce sites, enabling learners and instructors alike to create and access interactive, personalized dashboards containing information that's important to them, within their own unique Totara learning environment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
"We're very excited to offer organizations using Totara Learn a tool for optimizing their learning and training programs," says Shevy Levy, CEO of Lambda Solutions. "Zoola Analytics was tailor-made to address the reporting needs of professional organizations, making it easier than ever to understand, share, and act on data-informed insights into their learning initiatives."
Richard Wyles, CEO of Totara Learning, also commented "Lambda Solutions have been a leading Totara Partner for a number of years and we're delighted to add Zoola Analytics to our growing library of product extensions. Zoola increases the range of options available to customers who are looking for advanced learning analytics capabilities."
As an open source platform, Totara offers organizations the freedom to customize and extend their learning platform in response to their unique and changing business needs.
About Zoola Analytics (Powered by Lambda Solutions)
Zoola Analytics is the market-leading solution built to extend and enhance the reporting and analytics capabilities of Moodle, Totara Learn and xAPI learning systems. We're different because we're data-driven. Our cloud-based technology provides secure access to all LMS data and empowers users to slice and dice data quickly, and create actionable reports and customized dashboards on the fly. Zoola Analytics is backed by Lambda Solutions' decades of expertise in the Learning Management space. Visit www.zoola.io
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
Ryan Pirzek｜Director of Marketing | 1.604.398.3273 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Totara Learning
Technology, business, society – everything is being transformed at an accelerating rate. Disruption is impacting all of us. We now live in a world where success depends upon your ability to respond and adapt to change – and that's where Totara Learning comes in.
Totara is rapidly transforming the learning technology software market to help organisations like yours prepare for tomorrow. Our products include Totara Learn, a flexible, cost-effective learning management system, and Totara Social, an enterprise social learning platform designed to support collaboration and knowledge sharing.
To be ready to embrace the future, choose learning technology that is open, flexible and better value. Make sure your software adapts with you, because the skills you need today are not the skills you will need tomorrow. Because Totara solutions are open source, our software is your software. You decide how to shape it to fit your business. Future-proof your investment with more control. If you need help, then our worldwide expert partner network is on hand to support you. Value without compromise.
For more information, visit www.totaralearning.com.
Andie Coupland, Product Marketing Manager | email@example.com
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY