Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 107
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
- 5K Dog Walk & Fun Run Dedicated to Celebrated Pet Author Darlene Arden
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Root3 Marketing & Business Development Becomes Associate Sponsor of the I Grow Chicago Gala
- South Shore Habitat Home 12th Annual Ride for Habitat set for September 15th 2018
- Children's Home Network's Kinship Program Celebrates Grandparents in Tampa Bay
- Fundraiser for Martin County Sheriff's Office K9 Grim
- "Sisterhood of the Pink Hard Hats" Reunites to Dedicate 2018 "House That Women Built"
- Local Corporate Leaders Join Habitat for Humanity Of South Palm Beach County for 2018 Ceo Build
After eight rounds of challenging trivia questions, the Marauding Millenniums (Team Captain Denise Harris-Frazier) emerged as the overall winner—receiving a $900 cash prize. Second place with a $600 prize went to Holy Smoke of the 1st United Methodist Church (Team Captain Robert White) and third place with a $300 prize went to the PEO Chapter GK of Littleton (Team Captain Sandy Battin).
Emceed by Ed Greene of KOA NewsRadio, Trivia Night is the major fundraiser for Zonta Douglas County. Net proceeds from this year's event will be awarded next month as college scholarships and grants to several local charities.
Major sponsors for the 2018 Trivia Event were: Karla Painter, Realtor with the PorchLight Real Estate Group; Judy and Joseph Crenshaw; Hoff & Leigh Commercial Real Estate; and Foster and Marilyn Harding. In-kind sponsors were Douglas County Living, Oskar Blues Brewery, Flying Horse Catering, Parker Lifestyle magazine and The UPS Store.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
"We are thankful for the support of these major sponsors, in-kind sponsors and many volunteers who help to make this event a success," says Marilyn Harding, Trivia Event Chair. "Team members enjoyed delicious desserts, beverages and snacks, and bid on a wide variety of silent auction items—with most items donated by our many community sponsors."
Zonta International was founded in 1919 and is a global organization of executives and professionals working together to advance the status of women worldwide. Nearly 33,000 members belong to more than 1,200 Zonta clubs in 67 countries and geographic areas.
Zonta Douglas County, founded in 2003, meets the first Monday evening of every month at Pino's Italian Kitchen & Bar in Castle Pines. For more information about this year's Trivia Night or for general information about joining the Club, please visit www.zontadistrict12.org
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Union Futbol Club as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- Breaking New Grounds - Sustainable Development 22nd Edition of the UN Youth Assembly
- File & ServeXpress Launches Landlord Tenant and Small Claims Electronic Filing
- Zip's Acquires AW Direct - Creating a Single-Source Supplier for Towing & Recovery
- Foundation Capital Partners Announces Launch of Industrial Focused Opportunity Fund
- Kiara Simone boo'ed up with Keisha Cole's ex husband in new video
- Substance Abuse Treatment Center Coming Soon
- Embrace the plastic straw ban with style
- Global Launch of the Science-Fiction novel, "Water Entanglement"
- Speeding, Distracted Driving and Radar Speed Signs: The Science that Connects Them
- Hospital Base Drug and Alcohol Detox
- Orange County Website Design Company
- Queen Creek Unified School District Completes Construction of New School
- Sunknowledge Rules The Roost in Prosthetics Billing
- Gary P. Trinetti Joins Kent State College of Business Administration National Advisory Board
- Ash Wasilidas CPA Celebrates 25 years of Accounting and Tax Services with Second Office in Whitinsville MA
- Averickmedia Released over 477,000 Hospitals Email Database with updated Contact Details
- To Accommodate The Overwhelming Response; "from Overlooked To Booked" Workshop
- Stop Renter Discrimination! Free Expert Strategies and Empowerment
- Ana Alexander Law Reveals How to Ensure Your Child's Learning with Special Education Advocacy