Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- ASA's Rising Stars Award— Winners Announced
- Tampa Bay Watch Commemorates 25 Years of Service to the Bay
- Wells International Foundation Announces Legacy Panelists for 2019 International Women's Day Event
- Rainbow Village Asks Public to Help Homeless Families Feel at "Home for the Holidays"
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Forging Cultural Bonds with Clearwater Community Volunteers Center
- Rock the Walk - an AHA! Event in Santa Barbara
- Flagler Beach Rotarian Receives Rising Star Recognition
After eight rounds of challenging trivia questions, the Marauding Millenniums (Team Captain Denise Harris-Frazier) emerged as the overall winner—receiving a $900 cash prize. Second place with a $600 prize went to Holy Smoke of the 1st United Methodist Church (Team Captain Robert White) and third place with a $300 prize went to the PEO Chapter GK of Littleton (Team Captain Sandy Battin).
Emceed by Ed Greene of KOA NewsRadio, Trivia Night is the major fundraiser for Zonta Douglas County. Net proceeds from this year's event will be awarded next month as college scholarships and grants to several local charities.
Major sponsors for the 2018 Trivia Event were: Karla Painter, Realtor with the PorchLight Real Estate Group; Judy and Joseph Crenshaw; Hoff & Leigh Commercial Real Estate; and Foster and Marilyn Harding. In-kind sponsors were Douglas County Living, Oskar Blues Brewery, Flying Horse Catering, Parker Lifestyle magazine and The UPS Store.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
"We are thankful for the support of these major sponsors, in-kind sponsors and many volunteers who help to make this event a success," says Marilyn Harding, Trivia Event Chair. "Team members enjoyed delicious desserts, beverages and snacks, and bid on a wide variety of silent auction items—with most items donated by our many community sponsors."
Zonta International was founded in 1919 and is a global organization of executives and professionals working together to advance the status of women worldwide. Nearly 33,000 members belong to more than 1,200 Zonta clubs in 67 countries and geographic areas.
Zonta Douglas County, founded in 2003, meets the first Monday evening of every month at Pino's Italian Kitchen & Bar in Castle Pines. For more information about this year's Trivia Night or for general information about joining the Club, please visit www.zontadistrict12.org
- Esquires Coffee Hanley Dog Lovers Day
- Kalpataru Vista Is Close To Schools and Hospitals
- iNextrix Announced Successful Participation in GITEX 2018
- Adorable Natural Turquoise Beads Collection By Jindal Gems
- How SID Limited aims to bring free internet access to more people around the globe
- The Hype Magazine and Universe Network TV Announce Strategic Partnership
- 1st Certified Child Birth Training by DONA International taking place in Dubai, UAE
- Global Pop Star Jahna Sebastian Rocks the Fashion Houses of London
- Guitar Neck Fret Repair Revolutionized
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10