Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Dancin' Delivery Adds Pets To Its List Of Delivery Services
- The Top Inventive Ways to Exercise Small Dogs
- Weatherproof Luxury Pet Accessories
- Keep Your Pet Healthy and Smiling for February's National Pet Dental Month
- Announcing the grand opening of FavoritePetShop.com, a new online pet store
- Luxury Wedding Accessories. Pets Welcome
- New Year's Resolutions Inspired by Your Pet!
- Pet Sitters International names 2021 Pet Sitter of the Year™
- Lick You Silly Pet Products Announce Virtual Dance Event
The new online storefront offers a selection of popular pet brands in conjunction with the ZIP DOG brand, sells directly to consumers online at zip.dog. The site, which has been designed to make it easy for customers fast and easy ordering, features a collection hand-picked products to online for consumers –– tested and researched unlike most of the larger pet retailers focused on high inventory.
"Our goal is to keep it simple for the consumer," states ZIP.DOG CEO and Founder Thad Paschall. "We pride ourselves on offering a smaller curated set of products from time tested dog food manufacturers like Diamond Naturals, Merrick, Taste of the Wild & others."
More on eTradeWire News
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
In addition to wet and dry food for puppies and adult dogs, ZIP.DOG's e-commerce platform offers pet owners over 32 different dog toy kits that come in an array of colorful styles and designs. Their product line also includes:
• Dog shampoo kits for dogs with dry skin
• Leashes and harnesses
• Natural dog treatment supplement for dogs young and old
Every item on the site has free shipping and free returns along with a 100% happy dog guarantee. Currently, the Austin-based pet company ships across the continental United States –– shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska is currently unavailable, but the company hopes to expand in the future. The company maintains that all dog food and treats sold on the site are proudly produced in America.
To learn more about the company or to shop their collection of dog toys & accessories, please visit https://zip.dog directly.
More on eTradeWire News
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
About the Company:
ZIP.DOG CEO & founder Thad Paschall has a 25-year career as an entrepreneur specializing in direct-to-consumer products. As founder and CEO in his previous company, he turned a fifty thousand dollar personal investment into a $125M sale. James Finlen has worked with Thad for the last 10 years and has been apart of ZIP.DOG since its inception and is directing the operations side of the business.
For more information on ZIP.DOG and the newly launched ZIP.DOG online venture, individuals are encouraged to contact the company directly via phone at 1-888-644-DOGS or visit https://zip.dog online.
James Finlen, Director of Operations
- Prepare your taste buds for a shock!
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- How to do Competitor Analysis well