Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 199
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 172
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 133
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 106
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fourth of July & Fireworks: Calming Strategies to Keep Your Dog Safe Johnna Devereaux C.P.N
- Pet Life Radio Unleashes "Rappaport to the Rescue"
- Pet Professional Guild Appoints Social Media Coordinator
- Sit, Stay, Lie Down and Watch This!
- Improve Your Pet's Gut Health at Home with AnimalBiome
- This June, thousands will discover what Life in the Doghouse is really like
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Welcomes Brad Allen to Their Team
- Keep Your Dog Busy, Happy & Safe with Bully Buddy this 4th of July!
- Virginia Company Turns Dog Apparel Into Masks to Prevent COVID-19
- Protect Them All Announces New Scholarship Offerings
The new online storefront offers a selection of popular pet brands in conjunction with the ZIP DOG brand, sells directly to consumers online at zip.dog. The site, which has been designed to make it easy for customers fast and easy ordering, features a collection hand-picked products to online for consumers –– tested and researched unlike most of the larger pet retailers focused on high inventory.
"Our goal is to keep it simple for the consumer," states ZIP.DOG CEO and Founder Thad Paschall. "We pride ourselves on offering a smaller curated set of products from time tested dog food manufacturers like Diamond Naturals, Merrick, Taste of the Wild & others."
More on eTradeWire News
- Novel cooling fan airflow techniques to speed up laptops by 34% to 100%
- Female entrepreneur unveils new line of alcohol-free spirits for high-end mocktails
- Sequel in Historical Fiction Series Follows Secrets, Murder and Treason During American Civil War
- "Three Best Rated" Names Palmer a Top 3 Advertising Agency in San Francisco
- Art Persists: Barebrush July 2020 Calendar Images
In addition to wet and dry food for puppies and adult dogs, ZIP.DOG's e-commerce platform offers pet owners over 32 different dog toy kits that come in an array of colorful styles and designs. Their product line also includes:
• Dog shampoo kits for dogs with dry skin
• Leashes and harnesses
• Natural dog treatment supplement for dogs young and old
Every item on the site has free shipping and free returns along with a 100% happy dog guarantee. Currently, the Austin-based pet company ships across the continental United States –– shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska is currently unavailable, but the company hopes to expand in the future. The company maintains that all dog food and treats sold on the site are proudly produced in America.
To learn more about the company or to shop their collection of dog toys & accessories, please visit https://zip.dog directly.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Established For Six Channel Home Shopping Bundle for TVS TV Networks.Com
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- TSVC Ltd Offers The Safest Way To Transport Luxury Cars
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
About the Company:
ZIP.DOG CEO & founder Thad Paschall has a 25-year career as an entrepreneur specializing in direct-to-consumer products. As founder and CEO in his previous company, he turned a fifty thousand dollar personal investment into a $125M sale. James Finlen has worked with Thad for the last 10 years and has been apart of ZIP.DOG since its inception and is directing the operations side of the business.
For more information on ZIP.DOG and the newly launched ZIP.DOG online venture, individuals are encouraged to contact the company directly via phone at 1-888-644-DOGS or visit https://zip.dog online.
James Finlen, Director of Operations
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- NAAFA Fat Community Project Grants
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- Medicare No Cost Advantage and Supplement Reviews – MedicareInfoUSA
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- Car Finance Deals Celebrates Its 2nd Birthday And £3 Million Financed Transactions
- Fallen Oklahoma police sergeant to be honored with apparel fundraiser for his family
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Assuage Luxury Spa Offers "Heroes in Healthcare" Special Package in July
- Steven Sitkowski from the Market Mastery Group Releases Technical Analysis Video Series
- Metl-Span insulated metal panels chosen for campus renovation because colors, profiles match up well
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- PALZEWICZ Knows He MUST Win This Fall
- Custom Ink Author's Showcase Part I and Part II
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- Interviewed by Winn Claybaugh, Charlie Engle's recovery from addiction led to ultra-endurance career