Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 226
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 170
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- First book signing for Dope, Fabric and Guts: True stories about the earliest fliers
- Affinity Flying Training Services adopts Rusada's ENVISION
- Indiana Precision Grinding Awarded Nadap Certification
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- bisco industries is excited to announce a new distribution partnership with Schrader Pacific
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
- Chrono Aviation goes live with Rusada's ENVISION
- United Performance Metals Launches New Website
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs
"Innovations that significantly improve both safety and productivity always grab my attention." stated Muilenburg. "I believe Zing's eGSE platform can be transformative for airlines and airports".
Over his 35-year career at Boeing, Muilenburg championed innovation and was captivated by robotics, artificial intelligence and machine learning - all in use on Zing's autonomous vehicles.
"Software-defined vehicles can be challenging to wrap your head around." said Brent Shedd, Zing Robotics' Chief Executive Officer. "The ability to envision what a natively-autonomous vehicle can be and do is rare. That's where Dennis' passion for and experience with other autonomy startups has been invaluable for Zing".
More on eTradeWire News
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
Unlike other autonomy startups, Zing's focus on ground service equipment puts them in a technology backwater. "There hasn't been real technological advancement on the tarmac in 50 years." says Ray Ames, former Managing Director of GSE for United Airlines and Zing's Chief Operating Officer. "Dennis is a great Advisor for Zing because he understands aviation and sees the opportunities for improvement."
"I'm thrilled to be able to add my aviation expertise to Zing's incredible vision for the tarmac", stated Muilenburg. We're creating a better future for everyone."
About Zing Robotics
Zing Robotics is developing the autonomous mobile workforce of the future for aviation, military and industrial applications. The eGSE platform combines electrification and autonomous operation with communication capabilities that transform the vehicles into coworkers.
For more information, visit www.zingrobotics.com
- San Francisco, Piroshky Piroshky is Back!
- Piroshky Piroshky Returns To Scottsdale
- Content Marketing Musician Launches Members Only Audios
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- NC Coffee Roaster Joe Van Gogh Launches New Packaging Featuring Vincent Van Gogh
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- Will Phased Renovation Work for Your Renovation Project?
- You Have Options To Achieve Website Accessibility
- Tessa Claustre Joins Corporate Team as Operations Director
- A Woman's Journey into Real Life Alchemy
- Nashville Artist Nurses Dying Mother While Recording New Album at the Public Library
- Imagine the songs John Lennon would have written
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board