Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Author of New Book Provides Simple Instructions for 50 Meditation Techniques
- METAvivor Announces Founders' Challenge
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
- A 7-year-old Bronx Boy Fights For Survival
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- Late-breaking Research, Renowned Speakers, and Social Media Strategies to Highlight AACE 2019
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
Lawmakers across the aisle sponsored HB171, understanding the need to diversify Wyoming's energy-dependent economy. Wyoming attorney and lobbyist Matthew Kaufman, along with his fellow ENDOW members, recognized Zilis for funding the lobbying effort. "The people of Wyoming, especially our farmers, are forever grateful to Zilis for their enormous generosity. The company is leading the way to birth an entire industry within our state and giving farmers hope they haven't had in decades," Kaufman announced after the bill's passage. Success in Wyoming is a strong precedent that will positively influence states currently crafting their own hemp bills.
As Executive Vice-President of the U.S. Hemp Round Table, Zilis CEO Steven Thompson stated, "Zilis is prepared to take on the challenges individual states may face as they seek new hemp legislation. We are fully committed to the success of our Independent Ambassadors, as well as to the entire industry." Exclusive hemp counsel to Zilis and primary author of the 2018 Farm Bill, Jonathan Miller, Esq., said, "When the call was given to the leaders in the hemp industry to help Wyoming, Zilis single-handedly funded the entire effort." Miller, widely regarded as the nation's leading authority on hemp, continued, "…that is why I exclusively represent Zilis within the direct sales industry. Through their actions and dedication, Zilis continues to prove why they are the Gold Standard in CBD." Kaufman and Wyoming had the full force of Zilis behind them to educate and promote HB171 through the Wyoming House and Senate, and finally, passage into law. The future of Wyoming industry and agriculture was changed forever when Governor Mark Gordon signed HB171 into law on March 6, 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
Zilis CEO Steven Thompson anticipates explosive growth in states with industrial hemp bills like Wyoming. Farmers and budding entrepreneurs alike will capitalize upon that growth generating a robust marketplace that supports the overall economic success of each state.
About Zilis LLC
Zilis®, is the creator of UltraCell®, a CBD oil product derived from hemp. With independent direct sales ambassadors throughout the country, Zilis has been at the forefront of the movement to harness the power of hemp, and specifically its CBD oil, which is used by tens of thousands throughout the world as a dietary supplement. Based in Argyle, Texas, a suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth, Zilis is privately held. Zilis and its ambassadors are committed to giving back through the "Pay It Forward" nutrition program. Since 2015, the company has donated tens of millions of days' worth of vitamin supplements to young children and pregnant women in all 50 states and the developing world. Visit https://zilis.com (http://pr.report/CazqGv0o) for more information.
Zilis products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical conditions. The information on the Zilis website, marketing materials, product labels or packaging is not intended as medical advice and should not substitute advice from a healthcare professional. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare provider if you have health-related questions before using any of our products or relying on any information you obtain from the Zilis website. You should discuss any medications or nutritional supplements you are using with a healthcare provider before using any new medications or supplements. Always review the labels, warnings, and directions included with your product before using or consuming the product and do not rely solely on the information shown on the Zilis website.
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
Media Relations Specialist
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon