Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Common Law Marriage and Life Insurance Policies
- ESI Analyst and Sandline Discovery Announce Channel Partnership
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- Injured Garbage Truck Driver Hired as Paralegal by Law Firm that Represents WA State Injured Workers
- Spilman Attorneys Named to 2019 WV Super Lawyers List
- Katie M. Miles Joins Quinn Estate & Elder Law LLC As Associate Attorney
- Local attorneys, judges seek golf partners for charity
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
"Until recently, time entry systems for the legal profession have failed to accommodate real-world workflows of attorneys, which increasingly rely on the flexibility and convenience of mobile devices," said Ryan Steadman, CRO at ZERO. "Zero dramatically reduces the cognitive and administrative 'drag' that comes with the timekeeping and filing chores that constantly distract attorneys from substantive legal work. Our solution to this problem is simple and elegant, ensuring these non-billable administrative chores are completed instantly and accurately, and allowing attorneys to keep their focus on creating value for their clients.
The integration with Intapp Time comes on the heels of Zero integrations with many of the leading time entry platforms in the industry, including Bellefield, Carpe Diem, Elite and Aderant. With the new integration, users simply log into Intapp from the Zero app, open an email or email conversation, and Zero automatically begins recording user activity. Zero identifies the matter each email pertains to and the conversation topic, and records the time the user consumes reading individual emails, composing replies, composing new emails and reading attachments. Zero then automatically generates a detailed time capture narrative and sends it to Intapp, grouping time captures by email subject and grouping conversations with a unique ID number.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
In addition to automating time capture and time entry narratives, Zero's AI technology automatically files emails with unparalleled accuracy and efficiency into a firm's DMS. The AI-powered time capture feature automatically identifies the associated matter—including correctly identifying matters for clients with multiple matters—creates an accurate narrative and feeds these time records directly into the firm's time entry system for review, edit and posting.
For more information about Zero's Intapp integration or its presence at Intapp Connect19, or to schedule a private demo, please visit the website: https://www.zeroapp.ai/request-demo.
Zero is the industry's only mobile-first, artificial intelligence technology for email management. Zero both wins time and finds new revenue for lawyers and law firms. Zero's AI technology automatically files emails with unparalleled accuracy and efficiency into iManage, NetDocuments and OpenText document management systems; is the only application to automatically capture billable time for interacting with client email on a mobile device; and includes a set of email productivity tools for lawyers such as wrong recipient detection that improve compliance and an additional variety of smart features that allow customers to process and analyze large volumes of email faster and more accurately than any other mobile email client.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC