Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- Obscure Doctrine and Poor Planning Save Obamacare
- Fennemore's Ann Morgan Sworn In As President of the State Bar of Nevada
- New Book from Governance Solutions Offers Proven Formula for Successful Virtual Meetings
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Special Report reveals how the people who run law firms think
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
- Judy K. Weinstein Elected Treasurer ACFA Board of Directors
- NYC Daycare Defense Lawyer Announces Dismissal of Charges Against Daycare
- The Eichholz Law Firm Announces Recipient of 2021 Scholarship
Since its launch in January 2020, Zero Hours Justice has always paid its staff significantly more than the Living Wage. By becoming a Living Wage Employer, Zero Hours Justice is committing to continuing its practice of fair pay for its staff.
The real Living Wage is the only rate calculated according to the costs of living. It provides a voluntary benchmark for employers that wish to ensure their staff earns a wage they can live on, not just the government minimum. Since 2011 the Living Wage movement has delivered a pay rise to over 230,000 people and put over £1 billion extra into the pockets of low paid workers.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
James Johnson-Flint, Director of Zero Hours Justice, said: "Zero Hours Justice was founded to campaign against the use of zero hours contracts and the insecurity they bring. By demonstrating our commitment to pay the Living Wage, we are putting our money where are mouth is and making sure our staff are paid fairly."
Katherine Chapman, Director, Living Wage Foundation said: "We're delighted that Zero Hours Justice has joined the movement of over 6000 responsible employers across the UK who voluntarily commit to go further than the government minimum to make sure all their staff earn enough to live on.
"They join thousands of small businesses, as well as household names such as Burberry, Barclays, Chelsea and Everton Football Clubs, Lush, and many more. These businesses recognise that paying the real Living Wage is the mark of a responsible employer and they, like Zero Hours Justice, believe that a hard day's work deserves a fair day's pay. "
For more information and to share your story or offer help or support, see www.zerohoursjustice.org
Pravin Jeyaraj, Communications Officer
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com