Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 124
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Will Help You Settle Your Case
- Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates Ranked In U.S. News And Best Lawyers 2021 "Best Law Firms" List
- SW Partner Steffi Hafen Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's Business Women of the Year Awards 2020
Since its launch in January 2020, Zero Hours Justice has always paid its staff significantly more than the Living Wage. By becoming a Living Wage Employer, Zero Hours Justice is committing to continuing its practice of fair pay for its staff.
The real Living Wage is the only rate calculated according to the costs of living. It provides a voluntary benchmark for employers that wish to ensure their staff earns a wage they can live on, not just the government minimum. Since 2011 the Living Wage movement has delivered a pay rise to over 230,000 people and put over £1 billion extra into the pockets of low paid workers.
James Johnson-Flint, Director of Zero Hours Justice, said: "Zero Hours Justice was founded to campaign against the use of zero hours contracts and the insecurity they bring. By demonstrating our commitment to pay the Living Wage, we are putting our money where are mouth is and making sure our staff are paid fairly."
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
Katherine Chapman, Director, Living Wage Foundation said: "We're delighted that Zero Hours Justice has joined the movement of over 6000 responsible employers across the UK who voluntarily commit to go further than the government minimum to make sure all their staff earn enough to live on.
"They join thousands of small businesses, as well as household names such as Burberry, Barclays, Chelsea and Everton Football Clubs, Lush, and many more. These businesses recognise that paying the real Living Wage is the mark of a responsible employer and they, like Zero Hours Justice, believe that a hard day's work deserves a fair day's pay. "
For more information and to share your story or offer help or support, see www.zerohoursjustice.org
Pravin Jeyaraj, Communications Officer
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- NJ MED launches its six-annual National High School Graduation Pledge Campaign
- Unique and Uplifting Pet-Inspired Subscription Box from Dog Mom Lifestyles
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration
- Identity: The Podcast A Christian's Identity Feat. Pastor Taylor
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony Offers Three Move-in Ready Homes
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
- Single Operated Newsletter - Jessica Sipos and Hallmark Romance Movies
- TVS Family Channel.Com Wins Academy of Family Values Award For Quality Family Viewing
- Seaside Art Gallery Presents: "The Wonderful World of Wildlife."
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential