Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- How to Care for Your HVAC System When You Have Pets
- Carpet Cleaning Services in McKinney Tx
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Hires VP of Business Development
- Become Like Dr. Doolittle and Communicate With Animals
- The Pet Gal to Showcase Wedding Pet Attendant Services at Austin Bridal Extravaganza
- Primal Health, LLC takes top honors at Leap Venture Studios' Leap Pet Project Pitch Competition
- SuperGravy Launches First Toppers to Address DCM Concerns with Taurine and 3-Way Digestive Health
- Florida Pet Owners Urged to Protect their Pets Before Hurricane Dorian Arrives
Just because you wouldn't want your cat using your chenille chair as a scratching post doesn't mean you have to declaw them to stop the behavior. There are alternatives to declawing and things cat owners can do to help protect their home. Trimming your cat's nails regularly is a wonderful first step.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Unfortunately, trimming your cat's nails is not always an easy task. Most cat owners would agree that it can be downright frightening! Determining where to stop clipping on their pet's nails can be the most challenging part, which often creates anxiety for both owner and cat. PPI's Zen Clipper Precise™ is a game-changing product that will give pet parents the confidence and peace of mind they deserve while trimming their pet's nails thanks to its unique feature that "Clips the Tip, Not the Quick!"
Additional Features of the Zen Clipper Precise™ Include:
· First and only adjustable nail clipper that's safe, even when your pet moves.
· The adjustable blade limits that amount of nail being clipped.
· Made from high-quality stainless steel for a long-lasting, sharp-clipping edge and blades.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
· The cushioned non-slip handle and stainless steel makes for a comfortable clipper that is durable, attractive and easy to use.
· Designed in the USA.
· Zen Clipper is especially helpful for pet owners with limited near vision since it will prevent you from cutting off too much of the nail, even if you cannot see up close.
· Suitable for any size pet from dogs to cats, birds to reptiles!
Learn more about PPI and the Zen Clipper at: https://www.petppi.com.
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"