Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 169
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 121
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- CalFlowers Fun 'N Sun Convention Set For July 24-27, 2019
- Stratum Nutrition, North American Vegan Omega Ingredient Supplier of Ahiflower®, Announces Super Plant's Acceptance in the Plant-Based Foods Assoc
- Ingredient Alliance Announces Launch of Pharma Grade CBN/CBG/THCV and Early Harvest Biomass
- Greenoak expands its dealer network in the State of California, USA
- DCA Outdoor sponsors first qualified opportunity property in Opportunity Zone
- African Union (AU) Commissioner for Trade and Industry, Ambassador Albert M. Muchanga, to Receive Champion of Trade Award
- Ty Bennett Delivers Past, Present, and Future of Relevant Leadership
- North American Greenhouse Tomato Production- Area by Country
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
But during the period between 2016 to 2018, Zale witnessed how the company's management was failing to achieve ZMRK's previous legacy of success and value. "No matter who was running the company," Zale said, "no one had faith in them and always looked to me to fix things."
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
The company was in a dire situation, and Zale even briefly considered approaching the board about bankruptcy after a period of corporate infighting and falsified confrontations. But as ZMRK's founder, Steven felt morally accountable for the company's future and the return of its shareholders value.
After Steven had requested the board terminate the company's relationship with its management consultants Ray Ruiz & Caren Currier, Zale began structuring a new scenario for ZMRK that would help it preserve future success. Soon, he came upon a potential opportunity—the farming and solar industry. By the close of 2018, Zale & its board had guided a restructuring of the company's goals, new management, and board members, and a new direction that's already led to profoundly positive results.
When asked why Zale chose to return to the company he'd founded, he said, "I wanted to do the right thing for our shareholders and those who believed in me and supported me."
What's next for Zale? As principle of SJ ZALE ATELIER, Steven is currently working with a global brand to develop a world-class jewelry line and maintaining his relationships with his clients worldwide (www.stevenzale.com).
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology