Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- CS Energy Named Nation's Top Commercial Solar Installer
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- CS Energy Completes Construction of New Jersey's Largest Solar Plant
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on EnerDynamic Hybrid Technologies Corp. (EHT)
- Changes to 2019 Ohio Department of Transportation Construction and Materials Specification Manual
- Trilliant Shaping the Future of Energy Networks as a Member of the University of Strathclyde Power
- Ideanomics Signs $113M Procurement and Financing Agreement for 100,000 EV Buses
- CS Energy Announces New Website Launch
- ETV Awarded U.S. Navy Phase I SBIR Contract to Support Naval Depot Modernization and Sustainment
- Acumentrics Offers Power Solutions for Temporary Medical Facilities
The PEC Basic Orientation / SafeLand USA safety awareness course is designed to take the place of multiple Operator orientations and to give each student a general idea of life and safety issues in the oil and gas industry, upstream, downstream onshore. This one-day program meets OSHA, and almost all Major and Mid-Major Operators in and outside of the USA, requirements and provides a basic understanding at an awareness level of certain general safety information that an employee should know before entering a company facility and while performing their assigned work duties.
More on eTradeWire News
- ramsac receives Best Company award and named one of top companies to work for in the South East
- Retail Consultancy Brand RetailRecovery Launches Providing Free Support to the Retail Sector
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- Make happiness possible every day, starting today
PEC H2S Clear is the most comprehensive training program available on the deadly threat of hydrogen sulfide across the country and was developed to improve employee safety for general industry workers. The program has become the preferred H2S training program of multiple owner clients and operators for adoption by their employees and contract workers to be eligible to come on-site.
PEC Basic Pipeline is an introductory orientation course that covers both Safeland requirements and Pipeline specific hazards and mitigation. This course covers awareness level safety information in order to ensure standardized basic safety principles across all levels of pipeline employees.
Chris Thuneman, President of Your Safety Department states, "We are excited to continue adding quality safety programs to our service capabilities in order to support our customers and their employees with programs designed to enhance their safety awareness and training. These courses are essential to the safety of personnel working in the oil and gas sector both onshore and offshore and everyone will benefit from the material learning that is offered."
More on eTradeWire News
- HurixDigital Hires Ex-Google Executive Sameer Bora as EVP - Operations & Delivery, to Focus on the Online Learning Needs of Educational Institutions
- Jules Wilson Design Studio Completes Full Interior Design for The Place at Fifth + Broadway
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Local Kelowna Spin Studio In Lower Mission Opens Its Doors After Covid Closure
About Your Safety Department, LLC
Your Safety Department is a privately held, safety solution services company for the oil, gas, chemical, power, mining, construction, and general industries segments and provides its services in the continental United States. Your Safety Department also provides both onsite and online services including safety staffing, outsourced safety, respirator fit testing, drug and alcohol testing, safety training, and written programs all designed for seamless implementation into existing safety management systems.
For more information or to get in touch with a representative in your area, contact Your Safety Department, LLC at (888)-859-5653 or visit the company's website at www.yoursafetydept.com to learn more.
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins