Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- New Exxelia Ultra-Broadband Capacitors Ensure Low Insertion over Wide Bandwidth up to 40GHz
- 1GRC Unveils Enhanced Efficiency Feature for Risk Management Operations
- We Want You (WWY) A.I. Powered HRTech Company Launches New Website
- TRENDnet Wins Second to None Award from The Edge Group
- Feedonomics' Robert Roizen Makes Forbes 30 Under 30 List
- Ansel Pineiro Earns Kentico Marketer Certification
The Good Design Awards recognises excellence in design and breakthrough innovation. Having youchamp announced as a Good Design Awards winner is a significant achievement given the extensive application process and high calibre of entries received this year. The winning products must convince the Jury that they are worthy of recognition and demonstrate excellence in design, innovation and social impact.
The Good Design Awards Jury praised youchamp app, commenting, "Pitched as a chat app that happens to have split-bill payment functionality – this may set it apart from competitors like Billr and Divvy. The payment options are a big bonus and there is great onboarding and introduction to workflow of group creation and contact invitation. There is also easy to grasp and intuitive UI. Great idea, with a strong case for use."
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
The founder and managing director of youchamp, Amjad Khanche, said that, "Our youchamp team found that people wanted to avoid having awkward and uncomfortable discussions when it came to money amongst their peers. We wanted to build an app that people could use to organise payments easily without needing to leave the app. People choose youchamp as their preferred bill-splitting and expense management application for the ease it offers in promoting sharing, bringing people together and encouraging close-nit social interactions."
"This Good Design Award 2019 has recognised the progress that the youchamp team has made and the skills we have achieved in mobile application development," Amjad Khanche said. "Our team knew the needs of our users and it was our mission to solve their problems and remind users that social situations are moments to be shared without worrying about money. Our team has worked hard on youchamp to achieve this, and it is an honour to have our achievements acknowledged by Good Design Australia."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
youchamp (http://youchampapp.com) is a proudly Australian-owned company driven by innovation as its core DNA. We are serious about promoting inclusiveness, which, when combined with the banking and chat function, allows users to engage in social interactions within the application.
youchamp has never been about instant gratification or farming for 'likes'. People turn to youchamp because our application offers what Splitwise, Beem It and Venmo cannot. There is nothing on the market like it that allows users to find and manage expenses, make and receive direct payments, allow multiple payment options and communicate with others within a single platform. People today are not interested in calculating costs and sharing BSB and account numbers. People want to create genuine shared moments with their friends and family without the hassle of mobile banking apps.
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
- CENTRIA® Concept Series Panels Create Distinct Urban Aura at the Archer Hotel, Napa
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- EndoSoft® Achieves 2015 Edition ONC-Health IT Certification for EndoVault 3.2
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Freedom Spreads in South America