Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 850
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 791
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 788
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 782
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 767
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 766
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 688
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 451
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 353
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- Wizard World Teams With Madison Reading Project On Comic Book Program at Wizard World, Oct. 25-27
- "Fury's Child" by Geoffrey Abrahams is published by New Generation Publishing
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- New Book Redefines Recovery with Practical Coping Skills
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- The Tales and Princesses Series
Honestly, do you really know your true identity? Your true identity is probably not what you think it is. It depends on thousands of factors such as your childhood experience, education, lifestyle, habits, secret and open desires, and much more. Your conscious "knowledge" about who you are is also determined by the fact who you want to be or who you hate to become. What we think we are is nothing but just a self-perception.
Watching ourselves in a mirror or watching our pictures gives us an "impression" who we appear to be - or how we look like. However, you would be terribly surprised how this "image" differs from the truth or the way other people see us.
Whether we want to admit it or not, we don't know ourselves as good as we want to, by far. On an objective scale, others might see us much more "objectively" if they are fair and objective. This book lets you discover your true-self. Pierre's books are available at NeverGiveUpYourDream.US, Amazon, and other book sellers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
Pierre Kandorfer is a veteran journalist with thirty-five years of media background. He wrote thousands of articles, hundreds of TV programs, and a dozen books such as "No More Doubt – Science Confirms the Bible," "Whom Can We Still Trust," "Fight Back Manual," "Find Peace of Mind or Lose Your Mind," in addition to some media textbooks.
Pierre taught media communications, acted as Dir. of Programming of a nationwide TV broadcasting, worked as TV host and producer of a movie series and hundreds of TV shows. He also is a commercial pilot, speaks several languages, and is a proud Christian and passionate Constitutionalist.
Pierre A. Kandorfer, Ph.D.
- Egg freezing now covered for cancer patients in California
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida hires Dr. Douglas Brian Keck and promotes Cathy Brockman
- Streamsoft Bows Artist Connection for Artist Approval
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- Kevin Ahmadi wins ENPY award as 'Nonprofit Executive of the Year' for 2019
- LIFEwalk 2019 3 laps to change destinies, 3 laps to change the world
- Skyline and Sky-Watch Partner to Provide Enhanced Defense and Security Solutions
- Desert Foothills Theater announces productions, events for November, December
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Bob Gold Recognized as the 2019 Communications Professional of the Year by PRSA
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- MCH Strategic Data helps customers drive value from data while spending less time on maintenance
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Women Presidents' Organization Announces Stacie Feller Newest Member of Prestigious Women's Business Organization
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team