Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 140
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 120
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 110
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Truelok® BVL Series Hex Ball Valves
- Coherent Logix Joins the Edge AI and Vision Alliance
- Process Technology donates to those in need during Covid-19 crisis
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Vishay Sensors with Long-Range Presence & Proximity Sensing
- Key Tips on Keeping up with Component Supply by GD Rectifiers
- Autec Power Systems and New Yorker Electronics Sign Distribution Agreement
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- New Yorker Electronics Releases the new Vishay Dale IHLE-5050FH E-Shield Inductors
- How to Avoid Component Shortages by GD Rectifiers
- Senseeker Announces Availability of State-of-the-Art Digital Pixel Readout IC
YINCAE's New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
(Albany, NY) August 19, 2019 – YINCAE is excited to announce that we have successfully developed a new No Clean Flux product -NC 256 with zero flux residue, excellent soldering wetting and eliminates the cleaning process. NC 256 has been designed not only for wafer ball bumping and other ball bumping such as CSP, BGA, Flip chip and PoP (package on package), particularly for lead free applications, but also for flip chip, CSP, BGA and other advanced components attachment to eliminate cleaning process. During reflow there is no contamination on solder ball or the neighboring component. NC 256 can be screen or stencil printed, or dispensed onto the pads of component foot print or dipped onto solder ball of the components.
Using NC 256 can eliminate the cleaning process and is fully compatible with underfill. To avoid the contamination from underfill, YINCAE SMT 158HA is recommended with NC 256 together because SMT 158HA has zero outgassing. Using NC 256 and SMT 158HA together can eliminate cleaning completely. NC 256 can be used for mass reflow process or rework process.
More on eTradeWire News
- Theme of 2020 72 Hour Shootout Filmmaking Competition Announced in Virtual Party
- Chance TV Has A Juicy Interview with Star CeCe Peniston
- Kids Supporting San Diego In A Time Of Crisis
- Daniel Heuer launches Copyfluent
- How Can You Say You Support Black Injustice But You Steal Your Concept From A Black Creator
Additional information on the NC 256 is available by contacting YINCAE at email@example.com.
If you wish to visit the official website of YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC, please visit us by clicking the following link: YINCAE Website (http://www.yincae.com/).
Founded in 2005 & headquartered in Albany, New York, YINCAE Advanced Materials is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-performance coatings, adhesives and electronic materials used in the microchip & optoelectronic devices. YINCAE products provide new technologies to support manufacturing processes from wafer level, to package level, to board level and final devices while facilitating smarter and faster production and supporting green initiatives.
The YINCAE brand name and logo are trademarks of YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC.
YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC
- 37 Years Strong: Another Anniversary for RMI
- Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Home
- Latinx Regional Mexican group LOS PARRAS release new romantic single "DE SEGURO"
- North Georgia Community Comes Together for the Families of Rainbow Village
- Consumer 51 Launches Branding and Website for Slay Clays
- Refuge Academy preschool ministry expands enrollment community-wide
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
- New Business Radio Show Taking the Internet By Storm