Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3939
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 879
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 872
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 871
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 857
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 852
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 770
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 535
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 442
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren 359
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spending Cuts By Memory Companies Muting Semiconductor Equipment Growth in 2020
- Introducing Trident Silicon Neural Probes
- Programmable Arduino-Due-Based USB Gateway With Two CAN Bus Ports
- Goke 2311-Series Drives: Toshiba Memory XL-FLASH based NVMe SSDs
- Hyper-conductive Coating for Component Level EMI/RFI Shielding
- American Microsemiconductor, Inc and VPT Components sign Franchise Agreement
- Characterization of MOCVD Wafer Carriers Using UV Photoluminescence Now Available
- Intensivate Debuts IntenScale™ Clustered Computing Accelerator
- Finding the Right Design Engineering Partner by GD Rectifiers
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
YINCAE's New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
(Albany, NY) August 19, 2019 – YINCAE is excited to announce that we have successfully developed a new No Clean Flux product -NC 256 with zero flux residue, excellent soldering wetting and eliminates the cleaning process. NC 256 has been designed not only for wafer ball bumping and other ball bumping such as CSP, BGA, Flip chip and PoP (package on package), particularly for lead free applications, but also for flip chip, CSP, BGA and other advanced components attachment to eliminate cleaning process. During reflow there is no contamination on solder ball or the neighboring component. NC 256 can be screen or stencil printed, or dispensed onto the pads of component foot print or dipped onto solder ball of the components.
Using NC 256 can eliminate the cleaning process and is fully compatible with underfill. To avoid the contamination from underfill, YINCAE SMT 158HA is recommended with NC 256 together because SMT 158HA has zero outgassing. Using NC 256 and SMT 158HA together can eliminate cleaning completely. NC 256 can be used for mass reflow process or rework process.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morven Museum & Garden presents Dreaming of Utopia: Roosevelt, New Jersey November 15, 2019 - May 10, 2020
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
Additional information on the NC 256 is available by contacting YINCAE at email@example.com.
If you wish to visit the official website of YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC, please visit us by clicking the following link: YINCAE Website (http://www.yincae.com/).
Founded in 2005 & headquartered in Albany, New York, YINCAE Advanced Materials is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-performance coatings, adhesives and electronic materials used in the microchip & optoelectronic devices. YINCAE products provide new technologies to support manufacturing processes from wafer level, to package level, to board level and final devices while facilitating smarter and faster production and supporting green initiatives.
The YINCAE brand name and logo are trademarks of YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC.
YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC
- PODS® Las Vegas Steps in to Help Residents Declutter to Resell
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Opening Reception Friday, November 8, 2019, 6-8pm
- San Francisco Writer Anh Lê Remembers U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings
- Thiel College Announces October Students of the Month
- How Two Managers Benefited from the Team Process Questionnaire
- The Trailer Film Festival Los Angeles
- A Focus on Sourcing Yields Pierpoint International Recognition by HRO Today
- Prime Launches Secure WiFi-as-a-Service to Protect Customers from Cyber Attacks
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- WaterSmart Systems & Plumbing - Celebrating 25 years In Business!
- New eSports League and Streaming Channel Coming to Arizona in 2020
- May Wes Introduces Planter Stalk Stompers for John Deere 17700NT Planters
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings