Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 230
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 163
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Indie Film Company, Lands Development Deal With Providence Film Group; Begins Casting For Action Film 'Rise Of The Tarragon' - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- "This Is The Life" New single by- Joanna Thorn out December 3rd 2021
- Agreement reached for ProPics Canada Media to Acquire Charter Bus Company in British Columbia
- Avengers, Captain America Star Anthony Mackie Soars Into Fan Expo New Orleans, January 9, 2022
- Russian National Ballet Cancels March 22 Performance;
- Madden Talent to Represent Thriving & Exemplary Entrepreneur Sana Kibz, Leading the Way in New Media
- Producer 9-0 Announces The Release Of His Greatest Collaboration Album Titled "Nine Oh and Them
- Clerks Director Kevin Smith, Star Jason Mewes Open For Business At FAN EXPO New Orleans, Jan. 7-9
- Nola Blue Records signs The Love Light Orchestra
Yesterdays Fate takes listeners to a distant place within the realms of melodic pop/rock with their electric catalogue of assonance driven songs. The band has a unique sound, and it was fate that brought them together. When the three began collaborating over a decade ago, no one could have anticipated that they would become a force that they are today.
Yesterdays Fate is vocalist Damian Pipes who resides in Belfast Northern Ireland, Guitarist Jim Kraneveldt, and on keyboards Graham White, both hailing from Vancouver Island in Western Canada. Yesterdays Fate is a CAN/UK Rock Band whose captivating music contains hints of pop and country. It is the bands modern take on their sounds and approach to recording that defines their modern vintage rock genre.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
"Crashing Down" is the first of many new singles and videos with the bands new label partner BIG Records. The video for the single was filmed by Imagination FX and Dan Dan Dan Productions. It has captured some unique landscape as the video was filmed in Western Canada next to the Salish Sea and in Northern Ireland next to the Irish Sea. The band certainly braved some elements for this one. Crashing Down describes the declaration of love and how crushing it can feel. The accompanying video acts as a visual component of the passion felt, showcasing Yesterdays Fate and their next level of self-love and identity.
In an age where music has almost become a "trend" and each artist must shape his/her own legacy, Yesterdays Fate is working overtime to become one of the Greats, to be remembered for years to come. What is next for the band? They have an eye for playing live shows once again, with a focus on Summer Tours and Festivals in both North America and Europe. Perhaps you will hear one of their songs on film or television.
In the meantime, take some time to explore Yesterdays Fate on the band's website.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
While you are at it, download and buy their music. Follow Yesterdays Fate on social media to keep track of new releases. Want to feature the band? Feel free to contact the band for interviews, reviews, and/or collaborations.
Yesterdays Fate | wfwreqwr (bigrecords.world) (https://bigrecords.world/yesterdays-fate)
YesterdaysFate | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/yesterdaysfate)
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners