Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1725
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1654
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1321
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1213
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1120
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 975
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 950
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 888
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 704
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 509
Similar on eTradeWire
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County To Host Virtual Resource Fair May 19
- Toni S. Brown Celebrates Over 10 Years in Business with Instagram Series "Brands & Booze"
- Accel Research Sites announces partnership with Guardian Research Organization
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
He had just launched a new course to help businesses tackle and become successful at blogging and content marketing. Designed as a rigorous 10-week bootcamp, Allton led ten live streaming workshop and Q&A sessions, coupled with workbook, planner and support community, throughout Q1. Yet, just as the new quarter and a new students were to begin, the pandemic struck.
While Allton could have continued to price, structure and deliver his training without adjustment, he saw a need arise and was determined to help.
Suddenly, many were without incomes and looking for work, and these people wanted to get started yesterday, not in ten weeks.
The Blogging Bootcamp went from a live training to 100% on demand. Students watch all of the training in a day, and get their new blogging efforts ramped up fast. The cost was slashed and instead of weekly trainings, Allton hosted office hours to give students opportunities to ask questions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
To accomplish this, the recorded sessions were used. And while the material was there, it lacked polish and real-time engagement, and there was no accountability.
Throughout the rest of 2020, the Blogging Bootcamp remained available as an instant, on demand training. Allton recognized the need for new training videos that were updated and didn't force future students to watch replays of past live broadcasts, stripped of engagement with students who had originally watched the live. He knew from the first series of videos that there were a few topics, like SEO, that students wanted more information on, and he saw how much students appreciated being able to go through the training on their own pace, rather than a weekly schedule.
Allton updated all of the course materials and information and then spent months filming all-new training videos. He created an environment where students can download all of the workbooks, planners, checklists and supplemental materials, and then set about to film another eight additional bonus training videos that went into depth on additional topics.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
Now, a year after so rapidly switching gears, the Blogging Bootcamp is re-launched and re-born at https://bloggingbrute.com/blogging-bootcamp/. Businesses who want to employ content marketing or solopreneurs who want to earn a living blogging can now enroll and get started as soon as they're ready. Blogging students who get stuck have the private community, with Allton constantly monitoring progress. Successful businesses and bloggers who complete the training receive their certification and, more importantly, are now equipped with the understanding and experience needed to identify and create the kind of content that will actually drive real results for them.
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Surf City Still Works Launches New Line Of Hard Seltzers
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc