Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3905
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 895
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 857
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 856
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 846
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 834
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 831
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 754
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 418
Similar on eTradeWire
- Idler rolls contribute to efficient product or substrate handling
- New Online Deck Designer Wowing Pontoon Boat Owners Nationwide
- Xcentric Mold & Engineering Strengthens its Customer-Focused Culture Under CEO Michael Rynerson
- Welding galvanized steel requires extra attention to safety
- InfinityQS Opens New Subsidiary in India to Support Global Expansion
- LED lighting creates round-the-clock savings at 24/7 warehouse
- Afero Brings Secure IoT-to-AI Platform to the Espressif ESP32 Microcontroller
- Xometry Announces the Launch of XometryU
- Trace-a-Matic South Increases Machining Capability and Capacity
- Xcentric Mold & Engineering Announces Steve Schlehuber as VP of Outside Sales
Highly functional, the UWI can filter weld modes based on process type, wire size, wire type and gas type. Up to 16 unique processes from the power source library can be defined for easy access within the interface, and up to 1,000 custom arc files with specific processes and parameters are available for use in motion programming.
Up to six weld process parameters in a weld sequence - such as Pre-Flow, Start, Main, Crater and Finish Condition - can easily be set. Standard functions - such as Arc-Retry, Arc Monitor Data Enable, Re-Start and Weld Line Shift - are conveniently utilized. A new Dual Pulse function allows alternating between MIG weld parameters and settings for aesthetically pleasing TIG-like cosmetics.
More on eTradeWire News
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- ABC's The View Co-host Sunny Hostin to Host Precious Dreams Foundation 8th Annual Fundraising Gala
- TRU Team Members to Present at Relativity Fest 2019
- Former Canadian Armed Forces Medic Pens a New Memoir
- FigBytes Inc. Recognized in Verdantix Sustainability Software in Their First "Smart Innovators: Sustainability Management Software" Report
Weld settings on the UWI use terminology that matches the user's preferred power source. Standard ARCON commands are used, eliminating the need for complicated macro jobs. Programming with arc file interface or inline instructions is supported. Easy access to graphical help screens explains terminology and functions.
The Universal Weldcom Interface is fully compatible with arc welding performance tracking features native to the power source. Live weld status is presented on the IF Panel display or Graphic Arc Monitor. Weld data can be exported for use in PLCs and part quality serialization. Arc Monitor results from Miller Insight Centerpoint™ or Lincoln CheckPoint™ Production Monitoring can be used for alarms or reported to PLCs. Hardware communication for diagnostics is also monitored and logged.
UWI can be used on up to four AR-series arc welding robots with YRC1000 controller (YAS2.81.00-00 firmware or higher). It is compatible with the Miller Auto-Continuum™ 350 or 500, or the Lincoln Power Wave® with ArcLink™ XT. A simplified networking utility enables easy setup between the robots and the welders. Additional features and global power source compatibility are planned in the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- QuickCred™ Partners with athenahealth® to Optimize Credentialing and Revenue Cycle Management
- Turner Designs introduces a lower detection limit Turbidity Plus sensor with Integrated Wiper
- EZZEY TAKES FLIGHT: Ezzey sponsors FLIGHTPLAN social media event hosted by Chicago Title Arizona
- Transaction Announcement - Dog Daycare and Kennel Business
- Woman's City Club Commissions Cincinnati's First Statue To Honor A Woman - Marian Spencer
About Yaskawa Motoman
Founded in 1989, the Motoman Robotics Division of Yaskawa America, Inc. is a leading robotics company in the Americas. With over 450,000 Motoman® robots installed globally, Yaskawa provides automation products and solutions for virtually every industry and robotic application; including arc welding, assembly, coating, dispensing, material handling, material cutting, material removal, packaging, palletizing and spot welding. For more information please visit our website at www.motoman.com or call 937.847.6200.
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company
- Truck driver drug testing is a requirement of new employment
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Free Consultations
- Calgary Memorial Announced for Rick Titan Bognar
- The Signorelli Company Moves Into New Corporate Headquarters
- Skier Pee Lemon Wine, Early Snow and Warren Miller "Timeless" Film Build Winter Hype
- The annual hunt is around the corner!
- Dental Implants in Limerick an Affordable Way to Replace Missing Teeth
- SOSA Consortium Members Pentek, Herrick Technology Laboratories & Kontron Teamed Up to Deliver C4IS
- Eight InsuranceHub Team Members Receive Coveted TRS Designation