Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- Medica 2019: No obligation lateral flow assay project evaluations
- Re-Stem Biotech Expands Cell Manufacturing and Banking Facilities to Kunming, China
- Ocean Exchange and the Marine Research Hub Announce Final Plans for October Innovation Event in Fort Lauderdale
- Reborn at 50! Chicago's original school of improvisation, Players Workshop, reopens with a new mission
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- AmbioPharm announces new Sr. VP of Quality
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Hydroxy Acid Oxidase Activity Assay Kit
- Braeden Lichti: Deciding when to invest in a biotechnology company
XSurgical Hosts Officials and Department of Defense at Ribbon Cutting for International Headquarters
XSurgical CEO Gianluca De Novi and members of his team welcomed guests as XSurgical displayed the Beta version of their Surgical Robot; he discussed plans for the next version of their robot, the Gamma, which they are working to bring to market. Dr. De Novi brought this originally-Italian based firm to Cambridge to continue their work in surgical robotics.
US Department of Defense's Dr. Darrin Frye, whose current mission is to provide oversight support and assistance in the visioning, research and development of Defense Health capabilities that will enable military health care providers to protect and treat Warfighters so they may continue to dominate on the battlefields of tomorrow, discussed the need for surgical robotics on the battlefield and elsewhere. Dr. Frye explained the changes in today's battlefields and air space have made it challenging to evacuate patients to a different location for treatment making the need for surgical robots critical.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
XSurgical was welcomed to the city of Cambridge by Vice Mayor Jan Devereux and City Councilor Dennis Carlone. Federica Sereni, Consul General of Italy (Boston), congratulated XSurgical on their success and XSurgical Chairman of the Board Michele Marzola presented the company's strategic mission for the future.
XSurgical's remotely controlled surgical robot will be able to be deployed in situations of disaster recovery, battlefield and travels into space. The surgical robot will be able to perform surgery, guided by surgeons from remote locations. XSurgical is also working to develop the artificial intelligence to make subsequent robots fully autonomous.
XSurgical will develop and bring to market a remotely controlled surgical robot, which can be deployed in situations of disaster recovery, battlefield and travels into space. The surgical robot will be able to perform surgery, guided by surgeons from remote locations. The concept has received interest from key people at the Department of Defense. XSurgical is also working to develop the artificial intelligence to make subsequent robots fully autonomous.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
"We are grateful to the officials and experts who came to learn more about XSurgical and our work in bringing the next generation of surgical robotics to the market," said De Novi. "Dr. Frye provided out guests with great insight into the need for treating our service men and women on the battlefield and how we can improve their treatment with the goal of bringing them home safely to their families. We applaud the work that Dr, Frye does and we thank him for sharing his expertise with us."
XSurgical, based in Cambridge, MA, is a pioneer in the field of surgical robotics. The company holds numerous patents and has completed a number of presentations for the United States Department of Defense. XSurgical is now in the process of bringing to market a remotely guided surgical robot that has the potential to treat patients in places affected by natural disasters, on the military battlefield, and even potentially in space. The firm is selectively seeking several additional investors for a ground-floor opportunity. XSurgical is headquartered at 701 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA. To learn more, please contact email@example.com.
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling