Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- OPTEL's Intelligent Supply Chain® To Advance Interoperability In FDA DSCSA Pilot
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit (FACS/Microscopy), Green Fluorescence
- ReproTech Nevada Office Participates in Moms on the Run
- Re-Stem Biotech to hold Grand Opening of New Location and Expansion of its Corporate Office and R&D Facility
- Andrew Alliance and Arcis Biotechnology Sign Co-Marketing Agreement
- Aldose Reductase Activity Kit (Colorimetric)
- VALFIX Medical Announces Issuance of New U.S. Patent for Its Heart Valve Repair and Replacement Technology
- Rhenium-SCT® (SCT= Skin Cancer Therapy) now being offered in Hanau, Germany
XSurgical Hosts Officials and Department of Defense at Ribbon Cutting for International Headquarters
XSurgical CEO Gianluca De Novi and members of his team welcomed guests as XSurgical displayed the Beta version of their Surgical Robot; he discussed plans for the next version of their robot, the Gamma, which they are working to bring to market. Dr. De Novi brought this originally-Italian based firm to Cambridge to continue their work in surgical robotics.
US Department of Defense's Dr. Darrin Frye, whose current mission is to provide oversight support and assistance in the visioning, research and development of Defense Health capabilities that will enable military health care providers to protect and treat Warfighters so they may continue to dominate on the battlefields of tomorrow, discussed the need for surgical robotics on the battlefield and elsewhere. Dr. Frye explained the changes in today's battlefields and air space have made it challenging to evacuate patients to a different location for treatment making the need for surgical robots critical.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
XSurgical was welcomed to the city of Cambridge by Vice Mayor Jan Devereux and City Councilor Dennis Carlone. Federica Sereni, Consul General of Italy (Boston), congratulated XSurgical on their success and XSurgical Chairman of the Board Michele Marzola presented the company's strategic mission for the future.
XSurgical's remotely controlled surgical robot will be able to be deployed in situations of disaster recovery, battlefield and travels into space. The surgical robot will be able to perform surgery, guided by surgeons from remote locations. XSurgical is also working to develop the artificial intelligence to make subsequent robots fully autonomous.
XSurgical will develop and bring to market a remotely controlled surgical robot, which can be deployed in situations of disaster recovery, battlefield and travels into space. The surgical robot will be able to perform surgery, guided by surgeons from remote locations. The concept has received interest from key people at the Department of Defense. XSurgical is also working to develop the artificial intelligence to make subsequent robots fully autonomous.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
"We are grateful to the officials and experts who came to learn more about XSurgical and our work in bringing the next generation of surgical robotics to the market," said De Novi. "Dr. Frye provided out guests with great insight into the need for treating our service men and women on the battlefield and how we can improve their treatment with the goal of bringing them home safely to their families. We applaud the work that Dr, Frye does and we thank him for sharing his expertise with us."
XSurgical, based in Cambridge, MA, is a pioneer in the field of surgical robotics. The company holds numerous patents and has completed a number of presentations for the United States Department of Defense. XSurgical is now in the process of bringing to market a remotely guided surgical robot that has the potential to treat patients in places affected by natural disasters, on the military battlefield, and even potentially in space. The firm is selectively seeking several additional investors for a ground-floor opportunity. XSurgical is headquartered at 701 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA. To learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019