Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 123
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- New Yorker Electronics Releases New Inductor for High-Reliability Applications
- Saelig Introduces RBD 9103 USB Graphing Picoammeter
- New Travel App OodyMate Empowers People to Eat Like a Local, with Locals
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Pooja Chitnis recognized as one of the"20 Amazing Women in Tech across Canada" by CATAAlliance
- Keyfactor Launches Partner Network, Announces Channel Leadership Appointment
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
The new XPERTI website, which was launched a few weeks ago, has been designed to respond to a persistent gap in the technology recruitment process. Talent advocates have observed that despite a surplus on all ends, clients and technology jobseekers were experiencing demand-supply mismatch.
The technology talent advocacy industry has undergone a series of setbacks in recent times: Consultants have expressed their frustration with response delays, or failure to follow up on queries altogether, placement on unsuitable projects, postponed payments, and staffing agencies' inability to follow through after project closure. Hiring managers cite timely resource availability and relocation challenges as the top reasons that prevent them from getting the right consultants on board projects.
More on eTradeWire News
- Artplex Exhibition: Degrees of Emergence
- Custom Home Builder Releases New Plan Designs
- "Lumberjack and friends To the Rescue!" by Nick Carter is published by New Generation Publishing
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
XPERTI proves advantageous for both stakeholders: With a new digital platform, the solution offers enhanced candidate ranking and matching capabilities, reducing the probability of candidates receiving irrelevant job posts.
Likewise, client organizations save time and effort by only receiving profiles that identify most closely with the JDs they shared, optimized by location, experience and consultant availability. XPERTI's candidate database—built over almost two decades, offers a robust talent pool to choose from. Because active and passive job seekers are profiled, developers, technology consultants, and the client organizations who need them synchronize the onboarding process much more efficiently.
Currently, project requirements focus on developers in the Houston, Texas area. The XPERTI team nevertheless confirmed that the solution offering extends across the United States, provided applicants meet the skill and experience standards set by XPERTI. And although XPERTI caters to various technology domains, Java and JS projects have experienced the highest surge in demand.
More on eTradeWire News
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020
- Its Time to Make Commercial Cleaning a Priority in Your Office
- Singer-songwriter guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio
- Director, Producer, and Special Effects Guru Joe Castro guests on Deeper Than Music on IHeart Radio
- Filmmaker Antoine Allen Showcases Female Empowerment in new Film LOLA
About XPERTI: XPERTI is a technology recruiting product developed by management and technology consulting firm Arthur Lawrence. To learn more about XPERTI, visit https://www.xperti.io.
ABOUT ARTHUR LAWRENCE: Arthur Lawrence is a management and technology consulting company. Since 2003, Arthur Lawrence has been serving Fortune 500 and Global 2000 clients with solutions centered on business transformation, technology enablement, ERP implementation, and business process outsourcing.
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- Panel Built Modular Pump Houses Offer Convenient Protection with Quick Installation
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Missouri Association of Manufacturers Board of Directors
- Physiotherapy Appointments Available at Clinic in Knowle Village
- City Barbeque opening in New Albany, Ohio on March 2
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203