Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 421
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Directory of Self-Published Authors - TheWritersMall.Com - Launches
- STFB Inc. Launches SAAS Based ERP System for VAR's, Developers, & Consultants,
- Formnext 2019: DigiFabster expands its Sales & Execution Software Platform to provide 'One-Stop-Shop' solution for manufacturing companies
- Breast Implant Removal Skyrocketing!
- Audience Serv: Direct Booking Hotel Packages Now Available in Indonesia
- Refereum Partners With DLive, enabling millions of more players to earn on-chain rewards from watching and streaming games
- Captain Up, Loyalty & Retention platform announces a collaboration with Microsoft azure marketplace
- Web Hosting Provider VISUALIS Offers Enhanced Product Line
- Qwyk signs collaborative deal with Chain.io
- Canadian Organization takes on Global Domain Name Disputes
XinFin Ecosystem Development Head, Atul Khekade said, "We are very excited to be a part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Using underlying smart contracts, XinFin offers both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions for business process efficiency improvement. XinFin is currently working with several global Fortune 500 clients and has successfully demonstrated Blockchain based solutions in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, International Trade and Finance. Our XDC and XDCE tokens are compatible with all decentralized exchanges and will be supported by liquidity providers to support all real world enterprise use cases. We aim to leverage the EEA network to build more value for our existing products, services and token offerings."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Collars And More: Premium Supplies To Teach Your Dog All Of The Tricks!
- ConRoca Publishing Announces Release of David Martin Anderson's BEATY BUTTE
- Learn Play Love - Tips for Travel Away From Your Pet
- King of the Go-Go Beat D. Floyd Announces Last Show
- Distroller USA Announces Launch of MikroNerlitos
About XinFin Fintech Pte. Ltd.
XinFin is a Singapore based Blockchain technology company that has built Hybrid Blockchain and solutions for international trade and finance. XinFin has developed a highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial grade hybrid Blockchain platform combining the best features of Bitcoin, Quorum and Ethereum. The platform maintains sensitive financial data in private state thereby making it enterprise ready for several business use cases. XinFin recently inaugurated TradeFinex platform which facilitates efficient global trade and finance using Blockchain Technology. The platform facilitates commerce between beneficiaries, financiers and suppliers at a fractional cost. XinFin blockchain is using existing laws of the land and payment rails or using underlying XDC tokens in approved jurisdictions.
Launched in 2017, XinFin has already expanded its client base across Singapore, India, USA and Europe. You can follow XinFin on Twitter (@XinFinF) and on Telegram (https://t.me/xinfintalk) Also, check out our latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tHZkV6zAs) and know "What is XinFin".
More on eTradeWire News
- BTI moves on to new look website
- Stock Custom Homes Nears Completion on Pine Ridge Estates Residence
- Lee County Tax Collector office raises money for Golisano
- John Saenger's "Viral Dreams" is a Heart-racing Science-Fiction Adventure
- New Book, Wings Not Strings, Empowers Parents To Let Go With Confidence
About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
- Puerto Vallarta is a Haven for Wellness
- MedTrainer Fuels Expansion with Growth Funding from Telescope Partners
- Atlanta Based Positive Arts Movement, Inc. Hosts Annual Hip-Hop Themed Holiday Fundraiser
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Asks Readers To Remember Veterans
- Green Truck Summit 2020 examines electric truck deployment, transition to alternative fuels
- Laser Welding Firm Gets Much Needed Facelift
- Mr. Mac's donates $2000 to NH Breast Cancer Coalition
- Omnichain™ Expands Executive Team by Adding Gary González as VP of Enterprise Sales & Strategy
- Migration to Jonestown: African Americans in San Francisco
- Fayetteville, AR is the Best City for Marketing Managers
- SmartFinancial Wins Spot in Deloitte's 2019 Technology Fast 500
- Three Secrets to Finding the Best Auto Insurance
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to Receive SEBAC's Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
- JourneyPure Partners with Mindyra Health to Diagnose, Educate People in Recovery
- BYD Receives Largest Battery-Electric Bus Order in U.S. History
- Dr. Tristan Grimaldo, Adjunct Professor at TWU, Teaching Men's Urological Wellness
- Comedian Sinbad's Latest Tour Comes to the Weinberg Center for the Arts
- $2,500 Check Giveaway for Beaverton High School's Club Hope Program
- Applications Being Accepted for 2020 Research Science Institute at MIT
- Theresa Piasta Launches New Book for Pet Lovers