Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 148
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- Troubleshooting Ways to fix Google Search on Android-Ysupportnumber
- 30 Yr Old African American Female Spiritual Entrepreneur Is Starting The World's First Nonprofit Social Network
- UK's largest Crypto Cloud mining company doubles server capacity
- 65 Million+ League of Legends Players Can Now Earn Cryptocurrency For Playing Via Refereum
- aPersona, enables behavioral adaptive multi-factor authentication to Microsoft Corporation Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Analyst Mayowa F Odusanya publishes article on the pitfalls of online legal research
- UP4U.CO Earns BBB Accreditation
- InfoSec Institute Ethical Hacking Certification v10 Bootcamp
- About Domains-Introducing a New Website Dedicated to Domains and Hosting
- How Much is a Website Worth and where can you sell it?
XinFin Ecosystem Development Head, Atul Khekade said, "We are very excited to be a part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Using underlying smart contracts, XinFin offers both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions for business process efficiency improvement. XinFin is currently working with several global Fortune 500 clients and has successfully demonstrated Blockchain based solutions in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, International Trade and Finance. Our XDC and XDCE tokens are compatible with all decentralized exchanges and will be supported by liquidity providers to support all real world enterprise use cases. We aim to leverage the EEA network to build more value for our existing products, services and token offerings."
More on eTradeWire News
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
About XinFin Fintech Pte. Ltd.
XinFin is a Singapore based Blockchain technology company that has built Hybrid Blockchain and solutions for international trade and finance. XinFin has developed a highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial grade hybrid Blockchain platform combining the best features of Bitcoin, Quorum and Ethereum. The platform maintains sensitive financial data in private state thereby making it enterprise ready for several business use cases. XinFin recently inaugurated TradeFinex platform which facilitates efficient global trade and finance using Blockchain Technology. The platform facilitates commerce between beneficiaries, financiers and suppliers at a fractional cost. XinFin blockchain is using existing laws of the land and payment rails or using underlying XDC tokens in approved jurisdictions.
Launched in 2017, XinFin has already expanded its client base across Singapore, India, USA and Europe. You can follow XinFin on Twitter (@XinFinF) and on Telegram (https://t.me/xinfintalk) Also, check out our latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tHZkV6zAs) and know "What is XinFin".
More on eTradeWire News
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
- East Texans to Celebrate van Gogh's Birthday at the First Annual Van Go Art Fair
About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Genesis Medical Center, the Stem Cell Therapy Pioneer Expands Stem Cell Medical Expertise to Doctors
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: These Wall Can Talk 10 years at Speakeasy Art Gallery
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- The Payroll Company Announces Its Business Services Line-Up for 2019
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- The Secret to Setting Up and Managing IoT SIM Cards
- Modern Character of Zoller Headquarters Building Achieved with CENTRIA Formawall®
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures
- Culligan City of Palms Classic shakes up national rankings