Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Acquire Hybrid Linux & Windows Cloud VPS Hosting with Onlive Server
- William Michael Cunningham Files Amicus Brief in Net Neutrality Case (18-cv-1051)
- Digital Future invests in YouTeam, a platform for hiring offshore developers
- Garr AI International releases "A Beginner's Guide to Artificial Intelligence"
- Onlive Server Offer Several Benefits for Cloud VPS Server Hosting Solution
- Bush Marketing Offers Excellent Services to Boost Business Potential
- Changing Gmail New Version to the Old Version- Isupportnumber
- Patrick Megaro, Esq. updates "The Megaro Criminal Law Library" with new instructional series
- Female Entrepreneur Launches New Networking App For Women Of Color
- Outbound Linking: Off-page Tactic in SEO
XinFin Ecosystem Development Head, Atul Khekade said, "We are very excited to be a part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Using underlying smart contracts, XinFin offers both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions for business process efficiency improvement. XinFin is currently working with several global Fortune 500 clients and has successfully demonstrated Blockchain based solutions in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, International Trade and Finance. Our XDC and XDCE tokens are compatible with all decentralized exchanges and will be supported by liquidity providers to support all real world enterprise use cases. We aim to leverage the EEA network to build more value for our existing products, services and token offerings."
More on eTradeWire News
- CallVU Chosen by International Credit Card Provider to Simplify & Secure Customer Interactions with
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
About XinFin Fintech Pte. Ltd.
XinFin is a Singapore based Blockchain technology company that has built Hybrid Blockchain and solutions for international trade and finance. XinFin has developed a highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial grade hybrid Blockchain platform combining the best features of Bitcoin, Quorum and Ethereum. The platform maintains sensitive financial data in private state thereby making it enterprise ready for several business use cases. XinFin recently inaugurated TradeFinex platform which facilitates efficient global trade and finance using Blockchain Technology. The platform facilitates commerce between beneficiaries, financiers and suppliers at a fractional cost. XinFin blockchain is using existing laws of the land and payment rails or using underlying XDC tokens in approved jurisdictions.
Launched in 2017, XinFin has already expanded its client base across Singapore, India, USA and Europe. You can follow XinFin on Twitter (@XinFinF) and on Telegram (https://t.me/xinfintalk) Also, check out our latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tHZkV6zAs) and know "What is XinFin".
More on eTradeWire News
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
- MAACCE Leads Advocates to Capitol Hill, Sept. 27 Seeking Full Funding for Adult Ed & Lit Programs
- Capture Studio Celebrates A Decade Of Photography And Graphic Design Services
- Final Draft Releases New Single "BEAUTIFUL", Produced by Drumma Boy and Ensayne Wayne
- New Yorker Electronics to Distribute Mallory Sonalert Upgraded Miniature Panel Alarm Series
About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018
- Tech Will Save Us powers up playtime with electro thread & wireless power
- West Chester Dentist Providing Affordable Dental Care
- Higher Ed Web Plan from KDG Assists with ADA Section 508
- Chicago Kitchen Remodelers Sweep 7 Awards!