Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 429
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 277
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 193
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 155
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 152
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 133
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 119
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Execulink Expands Fibre to the Home Services to Port Dover
- Independent Filmmaker Impersonates Mark Zuckerberg And Creates Viral April Fools' Day Video "A World Without Facebook"
- To Make Outlook Groups "private" by default, Microsoft has Changed its Policy
- B2Brazil and Apex-Brasil announce an agreement to promote Brazilian products online globally
- Powershell, como automatizar una auditoria de active directory
- AceVPN Unveils an Improved Service at Competitive Rates
- How SEO Can Be Advantageous For Us in 2018
- Be safe from the Internet attacks with the robust McAfee Support by PCtech24
- Google Voice Search not working properly
- Keypasco expands to Blockchain
XinFin Ecosystem Development Head, Atul Khekade said, "We are very excited to be a part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Using underlying smart contracts, XinFin offers both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions for business process efficiency improvement. XinFin is currently working with several global Fortune 500 clients and has successfully demonstrated Blockchain based solutions in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, International Trade and Finance. Our XDC and XDCE tokens are compatible with all decentralized exchanges and will be supported by liquidity providers to support all real world enterprise use cases. We aim to leverage the EEA network to build more value for our existing products, services and token offerings."
More on eTradeWire News
- Regina's Newest Members Night Club The Black Arrow Opens
- Trivium Premiers Music Video for 'Endless Night'
- 2000 Children and 100 Youth Leaders Celebrate Global Youth Service Day in Nigeria
- Big Trees Inc. Completed a Privacy Screening Project for a Homeowner in Bothell
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query For Sage Pro Version 7
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query for Sage 300 Version 7.0
- CANO State Preschool is a proud partner in Quality Start OC
About XinFin Fintech Pte. Ltd.
XinFin is a Singapore based Blockchain technology company that has built Hybrid Blockchain and solutions for international trade and finance. XinFin has developed a highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial grade hybrid Blockchain platform combining the best features of Bitcoin, Quorum and Ethereum. The platform maintains sensitive financial data in private state thereby making it enterprise ready for several business use cases. XinFin recently inaugurated TradeFinex platform which facilitates efficient global trade and finance using Blockchain Technology. The platform facilitates commerce between beneficiaries, financiers and suppliers at a fractional cost. XinFin blockchain is using existing laws of the land and payment rails or using underlying XDC tokens in approved jurisdictions.
Launched in 2017, XinFin has already expanded its client base across Singapore, India, USA and Europe. You can follow XinFin on Twitter (@XinFinF) and on Telegram (https://t.me/xinfintalk) Also, check out our latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tHZkV6zAs) and know "What is XinFin".
More on eTradeWire News
- Zonta Douglas County hosts full house for successful 14th Annual Trivia Night fundraiser
- Warranty Consultant LLC Establishes New Office in Casper Wyoming & Adds New Client
- Colorado Lending Source Highlights Social Impact Businesses During National Small Business Week
- Vision Real Estate Partners Acquires 226,317-SF, Class A Office Building in Morris County, N.J
- Are you looking for a CE medical courses?
- Oregon Ice Cream Scoops Up AFS for Trade Promotional Management
- Queer Country West Coast Presents Lavender Country, Paisley Fields and Eli Conley May 18th, 2018
About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
- Elisiontec Announced To Offer Call Center Software with PRI and SIP Support
- BlazeSports America Launches Certified Adaptive Recreation & Sport Specialist Certification
- 2018 Partners for Change Award presented to National Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Motors Sponsors 2nd Annual Student Athlete Banquet
- Cal State LA awarded NSF grant to support students earning degrees in engineering, computer science
- BTC Electronics Offering the New VITA 67 Series
- Saelig Introduces Berkeley Nucleonics 765 Ultra-Fast Rise Time Pulse Generator
- Jim Cotturone Joins Brookfield, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Source1 Purchasing Launches New Website to Meet Evolving Procurement Needs
- BK Adventure Announces Bioluminescent Clear Kayaking in Florida
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Brian C. Vertz Details Complexities of Latest Tax Reforms
- Vista Alegre Wins 2018 Red Dot Design Award
- Women Initiative Foundation First-Ever European Study on Gender Stereotypes in Global Corporations
- Golden Valley Auto Care Shop Celebrates National Car Care Month with Maintenance Tips
- Y&AY - A Channel with an objective to conserve the Indian Culture
- Part 1 of a mostly cobalt blue lifetime collection of RS Prussia to be sold May 26 by Woody Auction
- VS Security Products Offer Data Auditing Software For GDPR Compliance
- "donny; a prelude" by donny diablo #NP on #SC
- Candy Hipple Joins SharedXpertise as Managing Director of HRO Today Advisory Services
- Western Fun For The Whole Family at 62nd Annual Conejo Valley Days