Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 183
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- 2018 Miss.Africa Digital Seed Fund Winners Announced
- Massive Networks Brings Managed Network Services to CompTIA ChannelCon
- VEONIO, the new digital marketing agency, officially opened the office in Malta
- EDM- A premier company providing unique and complete digital marketing services
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
- The Bad Bot Exterminator Blocks Hackers DDOS Attacks And Protects WordPress Websites
- Cube Chain Launches Next Generation Blockchain for E-commerce
- How to Withdraw Money from Google Wallet-Ysupportnumber
- Onlive Server Upgrades Indian Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting Plans for SMBs
- 10 Steps to Shield Your WordPress Security
XinFin Ecosystem Development Head, Atul Khekade said, "We are very excited to be a part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Using underlying smart contracts, XinFin offers both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions for business process efficiency improvement. XinFin is currently working with several global Fortune 500 clients and has successfully demonstrated Blockchain based solutions in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, International Trade and Finance. Our XDC and XDCE tokens are compatible with all decentralized exchanges and will be supported by liquidity providers to support all real world enterprise use cases. We aim to leverage the EEA network to build more value for our existing products, services and token offerings."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Best Summer Activities For Kids
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
- Eternal Web Pvt Ltd is now AWS Consulting Partner
- Animated adaption of Raymond Carver's "Cathedral" to be shown in Ottawa this fall
- A new outlook for RAPP Middle East & Africa as new Managing Director joins
About XinFin Fintech Pte. Ltd.
XinFin is a Singapore based Blockchain technology company that has built Hybrid Blockchain and solutions for international trade and finance. XinFin has developed a highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial grade hybrid Blockchain platform combining the best features of Bitcoin, Quorum and Ethereum. The platform maintains sensitive financial data in private state thereby making it enterprise ready for several business use cases. XinFin recently inaugurated TradeFinex platform which facilitates efficient global trade and finance using Blockchain Technology. The platform facilitates commerce between beneficiaries, financiers and suppliers at a fractional cost. XinFin blockchain is using existing laws of the land and payment rails or using underlying XDC tokens in approved jurisdictions.
Launched in 2017, XinFin has already expanded its client base across Singapore, India, USA and Europe. You can follow XinFin on Twitter (@XinFinF) and on Telegram (https://t.me/xinfintalk) Also, check out our latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tHZkV6zAs) and know "What is XinFin".
More on eTradeWire News
- Bindaas BITSians Enthral BITS Pilani Alumni Association BITSAA Ahmedabad Chapter
- Home Guide Rates Pyramid Lawn & Tree Services Jacksonville's Best of 2018
- Ecosmob Announce Omnichannel Contact Center Development Services
- Birthday of the ACEX company was held in the same breath
- Rubber compression mold in Taiwan
- TVD Vinyl Decals launches new website!
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
- Being Ready to Meet Jesus Christ at the Rapture
- New Services that Sierra Nevada Cosmetic and Laser Surgery offers
- β-Secretase (BACE1) Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric) (K388-100)
- TBG Networks welcomes Troy Holmi to staff
- Miami Latest to Gain Popular Motherhood Networking Site
- Appcast 2018 Recruitment Media Benchmark Report Uncovers How to Improve Job Advertising Results
- Payton Stockman will represent USA at Teen ECO International
- Brazen Technologies Highlighted in Recent Aragon Research Report
- Save The Earth Projects (S.T.E.P.) Youth Founder Honored by The Children's Museum Indianapolis
- FitnessOnDemand™ Partners with STRONG by Zumba® to Offer Virtual High Intensity Workouts
- PROJECT/ALIVE President named to FDA panel; nominated for Champion of Hope award
- Prosper From Supporting Global Solutions to Poverty, Homelessness, and Pollution
- Firstest with the Mostest | Valkyrie Development
- Governor Charlie Baker Tours Symmons Industries, Inc. Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces The 2018 Art & Antiques Show Chairs
- Performance-based Software VUEWorks releases FacilityVUE app
- This Security Specialist Suggests 5 Easy Steps to Secure a Home before Going on a Vacation
- Parsippany Resident Lynda Starr Elected District 83 Toastmasters Program Quality Director
- North Brunswick Resident Manny Reyes Elected District 83 Toastmasters District Director
- Join the 40-hour Community Interpreter Program in San Diego, CA!