Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Deep Pocket Recordings, LLC announces expansion of its label and services
Similar on eTradeWire
- Yahoo Mail Account Security Page
- Studio45, An Ace SEO Based IT Firm, Allows WFH (Work From home) During COVID 19 Pandemic
- What is old is (dot) new again
- Business Thrust in Singapore Provides The Best SEO Services To Gain Visibility And Attract Customers
- How to recover Google Chrome history
- How to fix Google Duo not working
- StealthMail Helps Businesses Secure Email Communication During Remote Work Caused by COVID‑19
- China Overtakes the USA as the Largest Market for IT Products and Services
- Menufy Integrates Food Ordering with Google
- Releasing a Solution to Declare "Don't Upload Me" and Launching Products on Kickstarter
XinFin Ecosystem Development Head, Atul Khekade said, "We are very excited to be a part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Using underlying smart contracts, XinFin offers both tokenized and non-tokenized solutions for business process efficiency improvement. XinFin is currently working with several global Fortune 500 clients and has successfully demonstrated Blockchain based solutions in Travel, Banking, Supply Chain, International Trade and Finance. Our XDC and XDCE tokens are compatible with all decentralized exchanges and will be supported by liquidity providers to support all real world enterprise use cases. We aim to leverage the EEA network to build more value for our existing products, services and token offerings."
More on eTradeWire News
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
- COVID-19 Quarantined with Dr. B
- Councilmember Koretz's Director of Public Safety, Gregory Martayan Pairs With Flatten The Curb
- Thexmar – Directory for Content Creators. Find influencers here
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
About XinFin Fintech Pte. Ltd.
XinFin is a Singapore based Blockchain technology company that has built Hybrid Blockchain and solutions for international trade and finance. XinFin has developed a highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial grade hybrid Blockchain platform combining the best features of Bitcoin, Quorum and Ethereum. The platform maintains sensitive financial data in private state thereby making it enterprise ready for several business use cases. XinFin recently inaugurated TradeFinex platform which facilitates efficient global trade and finance using Blockchain Technology. The platform facilitates commerce between beneficiaries, financiers and suppliers at a fractional cost. XinFin blockchain is using existing laws of the land and payment rails or using underlying XDC tokens in approved jurisdictions.
Launched in 2017, XinFin has already expanded its client base across Singapore, India, USA and Europe. You can follow XinFin on Twitter (@XinFinF) and on Telegram (https://t.me/xinfintalk) Also, check out our latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-tHZkV6zAs) and know "What is XinFin".
More on eTradeWire News
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- The Georgia Coalition on the Peoples' Agenda Remembers Founder and Convener Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery
- Brushwood Media Group In Association with Lynn TV Productions Presents "THE KRISTINA LYNN SHOW"
- Popular Booktoots Healing Announces Revised Ebook Titled "Water Exercises For TKR Patients"
- LivingTree Botanicals Celebrates the Opening of its CBD Ecommerce Store
About The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The EEA is an industry-supported, not-for-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open-source reference architectures. The EEA is helping to evolve Ethereum into an enterprise-grade technology, providing research and development in a range of areas, including privacy, confidentiality, scalability, and security. The EEA is also investigating hybrid architectures that span both permissioned and public Ethereum networks as well as industry-specific application layer working groups.
EEA will collectively develop open industry standards and facilitate collaboration with its member base and is open to any members of the Ethereum community who wish to participate. This open-source framework will enable the mass adoption at a depth and breadth otherwise unachievable in individual corporate silos and provide insight to the future of scalability, privacy, and confidentiality of the public Ethereum permissionless network.
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 3/31 Webinar
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available